07-05-2008, 05:43 PM
let.jpg
BACK LET.jpg
SPECIAL COVER LET ME TAKE YOU HOME MEMPHIS
10 JUNE 1975 8 H PM SHOW
(y)

Unchained Melody
07-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Love the photo's you've used. Look's great for an excellent show !

Hans
07-07-2008, 01:57 PM
from front to back-cover it seems Elvis had a crash-diet.......

Why are the pics so out of proportion..?? Your covers would look a whole lot better if you could solve that.

jean francois
07-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I would be very happy to see you had your cover instead criticize the work of others here know a forum for sharing and not a forum for criticism (n) ;)

Unchained Melody
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
I would be very happy to see you had your cover instead criticize the work of others here know a forum for sharing and not a forum for criticism (n) ;)

Just take the criticism with a grain of salt, as long as you do your best then that's all that matters.

I for one love seeing your new artwork..to bad we don't see many designs from the top guys here like Unchained and them guys....I miss their work!:supriced:

poormansgold
07-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Just take the criticism with a grain of salt, as long as you do your best then that's all that matters.

I for one love seeing your new artwork..to bad we don't see many designs from the top guys here like Unchained and them guys....I miss their work!:supriced:

Know what That's I stop post My covers because of Grain of salt From One liked that , This person is New To this , give him come great cover guys liked me and anothers

Tom