PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Noticed It

Broussey
07-04-2008, 04:09 AM
Another creation by me!! Thanks for taking the time to watch it :)

http://www.slide.com/r/Ye0wAt484z9nShk3kAQsx6AMOYY0hhsD?previous_view=msc d_embedded_url&view=original

kathy parkinson
07-04-2008, 08:32 AM
I enjoyed that, a great loving tribute by Lisa for her father, beautiful words too, thanks for sharing.

TotallyInsane
07-04-2008, 12:15 PM
I love that girl!!!! Loved this one!! Thanks

Unchained Melody
07-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Great tune, and sad video.

One thing I have always disliked about her is the fact that she disowns the Smith's as part of her family, like she's so much better than them. Sure they keep in touch with Patsy, that's about it, they never ever contact with Billy Smith or any of the others.

Sure alot tried to just get as much as they could from Elvis but Billy was with Elvis during the worst times Elvis was faced with....it's not Billy's fault the path Elvis chose to go down...Billy wasn't even treated like crap when Prscilla hired him at Graceland in '82, and was fired I believe.(n)

presley31
07-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Great tune, and sad video.

One thing I have always disliked about her is the fact that she disowns the Smith's as part of her family, like she's so much better than them. Sure they keep in touch with Patsy, that's about it, they never ever contact with Billy Smith or any of the others.

Sure alot tried to just get as much as they could from Elvis but Billy was with Elvis during the worst times Elvis was faced with....it's not Billy's fault the path Elvis chose to go down...Billy wasn't even treated like crap when Prscilla hired him at Graceland in '82, and was fired I believe.(n)

There is always two sides to a story and maybe there are things that lisa had seen or heard and she can't be bothered with that side of the family. She is the only person who has never written a book about elvis, but all his friends and family did except pasty. I can see why she didn't when she was younger, but she is old enough to make her own choices now who to see and not.

Great video BTW.

TotallyInsane
07-04-2008, 02:51 PM
There is always two sides to a story and maybe there are things that lisa had seen or heard and she can't be bothered with that side of the family. She is the only person who has never written a book about elvis, but all his friends and family did except pasty. I can see why she didn't when she was younger, but she is old enough to make her own choices now who to see and not.

Great video BTW.

THIS IS A BIG DITTO

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM

Great video BTW.

It don't have anything to do with her ever writing a book etc, just her acknowledging the fact that they are blood to her, and she tends to act like they aren't.

Don't think Elvis wouldve like that to much, but I'm sure she gets it from her beloved mother !:lmfao:

presley31
07-05-2008, 01:34 PM
It don't have anything to do with her ever writing a book etc, just her acknowledging the fact that they are blood to her, and she tends to act like they aren't.

Don't think Elvis wouldve like that to much, but I'm sure she gets it from her beloved mother !:lmfao:

I doubt elvis would be pleased with his dirty laundry being aired from his family and frends. I'am sure elvis is pleased with the way lisa had handled things and IMO there lots of family l don't see either and really don't have time for or want time for, but l will tell you think if your family wrote things about your dad would you pleased?? I wouldn't.(n)(n)

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I doubt elvis would be pleased with his dirty laundry being aired from his family and frends. I'am sure elvis is pleased with the way lisa had handled things and IMO there lots of family l don't see either and really don't have time for or want time for, but l will tell you think if your family wrote things about your dad would you pleased?? I wouldn't.(n)(n)

You think Elvis would appreciate the fact that she acts like they aren't even family, like shes so above them? I guess we just disagree there.

Billy was with Elvis during the hardest times in elvis' life, spending up to almost 20 hours a day with him the last two years of elvis' life, and Priscilla treated him like crap when Billy went to work for Graceland when it opened back in '82, I don't blame Billy for not liking her. Reminds me of when she was quoted as saying The Presley name as brought her so much pain etc, if thats the case, why does she not go back to her maiden name lmao.

presley31
07-05-2008, 01:43 PM
You think Elvis would appreciate the fact that she acts like they aren't even family, like shes so above them? I guess we just disagree there.

Billy was with Elvis during the hardest times in elvis' life, spending up to almost 20 hours a day with him the last two years of elvis' life, and Priscilla treated him like crap when Billy went to work for Graceland when it opened back in '82, I don't blame Billy for not liking her. Reminds me of when she was quoted as saying The Presley name as brought her so much pain etc, if thats the case, why does she not go back to her maiden name lmao.

Like l said there two sides of the story and we only have one side billys not lisa and we don't really know what happend with graceland and Billy so its not fair to say priscilla treated him like crap if we don't what was said or happened and another thing sillerman calls the shots about things to so maybe he was part of the problem with billy. Lisa is a big girl and she chooses who is wants to be around and IMO l don't see a problem on bit. She gets paid from sillerman for the presley name thats why she still keeps it and another thing lets not turn this in to another put down thread, there is enough of them already.

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Like l said there two sides of the story and we only have one side billys not lisa and we don't really know what happend with graceland and Billy so its not fair to say priscilla treated him like crap if we don't what was said or happened

Isn't the story out there that Billy found some private poloroids Elvis had of Prisicilla of her nude and apparently Billy gave them to her and soon after that she fired him? He called Priscilla but she wouldn't talk to him and she had Lisa Marie talk to him....

I recall Billy saying how pissed he was they made him buy his own work clothes when going to work for Graceland, and I understand him there...

presley31
07-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Isn't the story out there that Billy found some private poloroids Elvis had of Prisicilla of her nude and apparently Billy gave them to her and soon after that she fired him? He called Priscilla but she wouldn't talk to him and she had Lisa Marie talk to him....

I recall Billy saying how pissed he was they made him buy his own work clothes when going to work for Graceland, and I understand him there...

Billy also stated there was another will and he was in it, so it makes me wonder if there's more to the story than what billy been saying. I have never heard that story about the pictures, but l did read lisa found some of pris and Linda so there so many stories out there, but you can't always believe what you read. Not saying that billy is a bad guy but i never heard anybody else's side to the story. lets keep in mind to that lisa may been young but she still remembers things and thats why she wrote that song nobody noticed. If billy didn't have part in the book and other things than l think things would be alot different, but he did and lisa choose to stay way

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 02:14 PM
but he did and lisa choose to stay way

I can't help but to think her mother had a little play in that......

midnight
07-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Once again these are all stories and one sided. I really admire Lisa Marie. I have never heard her say anything bad about her dad and that is the main thing! She could easily be a spoiled brat out running around flaunting who she is! She keeps quiet and continues to do a lot of good for people in need like her Dad. She certainly never had a stable childhood. I think she has done pretty good given the life she has had to deal with!

presley31
07-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I can't help but to think her mother had a little play in that......

Maybe in the begining but Lisa didn't listern to her mother that well so Lisa had her own choices and she choose to stay away from that side of the family. priscilla told lisa to do lots of things but they all backfired so this isn't anything new. Lisa is stubbon girl and does what he whats and when she wants and nobody will hold her back.

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 02:20 PM
I agree I just think it would be nice for her to acknowledge her father's side of the family instead of looking down on them.....:doh:

presley31
07-05-2008, 02:22 PM
I agree I just think it would be nice for her to acknowledge her father's side of the family instead of looking down on them.....:doh:

Yes it would be nice, but what can you do..

TotallyInsane
07-05-2008, 02:23 PM

How many are left on her father's side besides Billy? I'm sure there are some left but were they around when she was little?

Unchained Melody
07-05-2008, 02:24 PM
How many are left on her father's side besides Billy? I'm sure there are some left but were they around when she was little?

Anyone got a portrait of the Presley's family tree. Guess actually it would be the Smith's....:hmm:

cameron
07-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Once again these are all stories and one sided. I really admire Lisa Marie. I have never heard her say anything bad about her dad and that is the main thing! She could easily be a spoiled brat out running around flaunting who she is! She keeps quiet and continues to do a lot of good for people in need like her Dad. She certainly never had a stable childhood. I think she has done pretty good given the life she has had to deal with!

I agree with you. She's done just fine, IMO.
Too bad she couldn't have sued them all !