PDA

View Full Version : A Tribute to Elvis

marijaep
06-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Here's my newest and maybe last video on this account, because I've received a few warnings for using copyrighted footage and songs :blush:
Well, here it is :
vTXjc_BCxB4

Hope you like it :D Thank you for taking the time to watch it :flowers:

Marija

ElvisPresleyUK
06-29-2008, 12:44 PM
sooo beautiful Marija...never heard this song before.
Soo annoying about the copyright thing.....if anything video makers are helping them to get more sales and its not like we make any money from it.
Loved this soo much

marijaep
06-29-2008, 12:48 PM
sooo beautiful Marija...never heard this song before.
Soo annoying about the copyright thing.....if anything video makers are helping them to get more sales and its not like we make any money from it.
Loved this soo much

Thanks! Glad you like it :D
I know!! They've suspended so many accounts of terrific video makers :'( Grrr

kathy parkinson
06-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Agree, very moving video, thank you.

cibetty
06-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Wonderful video Marija! I loved it! Very touching! Hugs: BETTI

Sonny
06-29-2008, 03:14 PM
It's a great one again marija! (y)

It's in our clips section!

Let's hope they will not delete your account, like they did mine a while ago...

Rene

TotallyInsane
06-29-2008, 03:16 PM
Great video!!!

Dovey
06-29-2008, 06:56 PM
:notworthy:notworthy Very beautiful tribute to The King~Thank you for posting it!! Dovey (y)

elvislady
06-29-2008, 07:02 PM
That was a beautiful tribute marija thanks for posting it for us.
jeanette :D(y)

midnight
06-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the video, it is beautiful. That song always reminded me of Elvis. The way you have the videos and pictures put together are perfect. Super job and very touching....

SweetCaroline
06-29-2008, 08:34 PM
PERFECTION!(y):notworthy(y):notworthy
Thank you, Marija:hug:

Miss Clawdy
06-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Beautiful video, Marija, as always (y)! Thank you :D
I hope they won't delete it, that would be a shame! Instead they should
be greatful to get such a persuasive advertising....for free :supriced:!!!

Vegas King
06-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Amazing video Marija.I'm very sorry for the warnings.

shelley.m.
06-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Wonderful Tribute Video,Marija.

marijaep
06-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Thanks everyone :notworthy Glad you liked it :D

elvisia
06-30-2008, 12:39 AM
Here's my newest and maybe last video on this account, because I've received a few warnings for using copyrighted footage and songs :blush:
Well, here it is :
Hope you like it :D Thank you for taking the time to watch it :flowers:
Marija

That was beautiful...marija, just beautiful..(y)
Sad to hear about your warnings...hmm, howcome they are always after Elvis stuff on youtube, I just don`t understand it, because it`s not like they don`t sell enough Elvis cd`s....THEY DO....always have and always will. BUT was is strange is, that they don`t understand that Elvis on youtube makes them sell even more.....We don`t hear Elvis on the radio that much, so youtube is the way to make Elvis known to the younger people....why don`t they just understand that....hmmm

Someone has to write EPE, RCA/BMG/Sony or who ever does this...to make them understand....

KPM
06-30-2008, 12:56 AM
That was beautiful...marija, just beautiful..(y)
Sad to hear about your warnings...hmm, howcome they are always after Elvis stuff on youtube, I just don`t understand it, because it`s not like they don`t sell enough Elvis cd`s....THEY DO....always have and always will. BUT was is strange is, that they don`t understand that Elvis on youtube makes them sell even more[/B[B]].....We don`t hear Elvis on the radio that much, so youtube is the way to make Elvis known to the younger people....why don`t they just understand that....hmmmSomeone has to write EPE, RCA/BMG/Sony or who ever does this...to make them understand....
I think the sales & marketing staff understand, what the impact of the You Tube offerings has, but unfortunately the lawyers who work for Sony/BMG have only one job and that is to protect copyrighted material from being used without permission. So one part of Sony/BMG probably loves the fans You Tube videos-sees the good they can do, but the legal staff probably hates them for adding more work to their plate. ;)

LianaKaralivanou
06-30-2008, 01:48 AM
Another piece of art, Marija! I loved it...So touching, a true tribute to our man! Thank you again for creating this video...:notworthy :notworthy

franny
06-30-2008, 02:13 AM
Lovely tribute clip, Marija!! :clap: Love the pics and the footage! (y) Beautiful job, as always! :notworthy
Thank you! :D

franny :hug:

elvisia
06-30-2008, 02:31 AM
I think the sales & marketing staff understand, what the impact of the You Tube offerings has, but unfortunately the lawyers who work for Sony/BMG have only one job and that is to protect copyrighted material from being used without permission. So one part of Sony/BMG probably loves the fans You Tube videos-sees the good they can do, but the legal staff probably hates them for adding more work to their plate. ;)

Well, yes I understand what you are saying.....my point would be....why don`t they work together:doh: they should just make up their minds and agree......agree that people who are posting on youtube does their work for free.....free advertising....to me it sounds like a good idea for them and for Elvis(y)

jienie
06-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Marija this is really beautiful the first time I hear this thank you :flowers:(y)(y)

Christa

SleepyJack
06-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Sad,thoughtful and beautiful.Thanks Marija.(y)(y)(y)

elvislina
03-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Hello Donīt give up , keep up with your videos and make more and try to make some videos some they not send that warning to and sometimes they just give a warning about the music.

I hope my new video can give you a smile and new power to make more videos.

YouTube - Elvis Presley Season 7 Video to my friends on youtube and tcb world and Lisa& Priscilla

Hugs Anna