PDA

View Full Version : Greensboro concert from Madison

Unchained Melody
06-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Anyone know when that CD is set for release? I'm really wanting to get this one the sound as we have heard on the samples is far superior to that of the Triangle release IMO. The best thing i noticed was Tutt's drums sounded awesome through the speakers but there didn't seem to be alot of notice of Jerry Scheff's work on the bass...it was hardly noticable atleast to my ears that is.

Ok now I have got to pull myself away from the computer and hop in the shower been on here to long lol. Have a great Sunday everyone!!(y)

Jungleroom76
06-23-2008, 12:30 AM
Ahhhh....another import CD that I need to add to my collection.... :'(

I REALLY need a visit from the money fairy... :blush:

TCB!
Mike

TotallyInsane
06-23-2008, 01:14 AM

TCB!
Mike

You and me both Mike!!!!!

Unchained Melody
06-23-2008, 05:19 AM
I will just get a copy of the CD when it comes out. I don't have the money to spend on the original. I have a good friend here who sends me copies of the latest boots so it works fine.

utmom2008
06-23-2008, 05:21 AM

TCB!
Mike

Will you let me know when you find him?;):lol::lol:

Unchained Melody
06-23-2008, 05:50 AM
Will you let me know when you find him?;):lol::lol:

Don't leave me out either.

Jungleroom76
06-25-2008, 12:56 AM
As soon as he shows up, I will send him on to your houses (as soon as he is done at mine, of course)!! :P

TCB!
Mike

Unchained Melody
06-25-2008, 04:15 AM
I can not wait until this Cd is finally released. We have so many great cd's being released its pretty grand to be an Elvis fan I would say.

Jumpsuit Junkie
06-25-2008, 07:59 PM
As soon as he shows up, I will send him on to your houses (as soon as he is done at mine, of course)!! :P

TCB!
Mike

You need to add my address to his sat nav too :D

Jungleroom76
06-25-2008, 10:57 PM
You need to add my address to his sat nav too :D

Already programmed in there for you pal!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

KPM
06-25-2008, 11:11 PM

TCB!
Mike
:lol: I need him to set up residence at my home:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jumpsuit Junkie
06-26-2008, 10:05 AM
:lol: I need him to set up residence at my home:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I hope my daughter doesn't get to him before you Ken otherwise it could be a wasted journey :lmfao:

Unchained Melody
06-26-2008, 10:11 AM
On a different note, the 2 cd set The Final Farewell is out, anyone ordered or recieved their copies yet? From the look's of the packaging, it looks to be an essential release!

Jungleroom76
06-28-2008, 10:48 PM
On a different note, the 2 cd set The Final Farewell is out, anyone ordered or recieved their copies yet? From the look's of the packaging, it looks to be an essential release!

Thank you for getting us back on topic pal....shame on me for getting us off track... :blush: :lol:

Yes, I saw this had been released and supposedly it has better sound quality than the previous issues of this show....hopefully that is the case!!! :hmm:

And you are right....this is an essential release just from the historical standpoint of it being his final show, and yet another example of how Elvis could put on an INCREDIBLE performance in 1977!!! :D

TCB!
Mike

Jungleroom76
06-28-2008, 10:49 PM
I hope my daughter doesn't get to him before you Ken otherwise it could be a wasted journey :lmfao:

Hmmm....I don't know buddy.....if my wife finds out he is around my house, I doubt the poor man would make it out of here alive!!! :lmfao:

TCB!
Mike