PDA

View Full Version : What "Elvis" DVD Are You Playing?

Unchained Melody
06-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Right Now I have the Pieces Of My Life Anthology DVD 1 in my player I recieved today. Got to say its a real Gem!!(y)(y)

Unchained Melody
06-17-2008, 06:16 AM
Now playing All The King's Men DVD series (y)

elvisbootlegs
06-17-2008, 05:42 PM
Now playing All The King's Men DVD series (y)

That's a wonderful series, and if you can get through the last 2 or 3 volumes without a tear in your eye, you are not a true E fan..... For the record, I do not believe the MM were full of lies. They were there, we werent, and it is evident that they loved the man.....

elvisbootlegs
06-17-2008, 05:44 PM
I just watched one of STAR's very first attempts in Elvis On Tour - Special Edition. It isnt remotely the same as Through My Eyes, as the outtakes had not been released at the time of making this, but STAR remade the movie to be Elvis On Tour 56-77, instead of just 72, while keeping all the great parts of the original movie....

Unchained Melody
06-18-2008, 05:51 AM
That's a wonderful series, and if you can get through the last 2 or 3 volumes without a tear in your eye, you are not a true E fan..... For the record, I do not believe the MM were full of lies. They were there, we werent, and it is evident that they loved the man.....

SO TRUE my friend.

Anyone just has to watch the DVD of All The Kings Men just to see that. I couldn't hold back the tears on certain parts. It was so sad to watch when they were talking about when Elvis died and everyone of them sitting there crying.

Unchained Melody
06-20-2008, 04:03 AM
Currently watching the Final Concert from June 26th 1977 on DVD with my Grandma (y)(y)

Unchained Melody
06-24-2008, 08:07 AM
Front Row Films Volume 1 disc 1