PDA

View Full Version : A video about Elvis and Priscilla

cibetty
06-04-2008, 03:02 PM
My new video about Elvis and Priscilla, I hope you'll like it. I love this song very much. Betti

Eo96EZERYfU

marijaep
06-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Aww, what a lovely tribute to Elvis and Cilla. And wow, nice song choice. I haven't heard this song for ages. Wonderful! :notworthy

Unchained Melody
06-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks for that video, but it brings up a question i've been thinking about.

Why doesn't Lisa Marie or her mother for that matter associate or include Elvis' side of the family oin things like Elvis By The Presley's ETC. I know they used Patsy, but that was one of the few I recall being featured on it. Why not Billy Smith, Or Gene, or any of those guys ? Are they too good for them.....:hmm:

presley31
06-04-2008, 04:31 PM

Why doesn't Lisa Marie or her mother for that matter associate or include Elvis' side of the family oin things like Elvis By The Presley's ETC. I know they used Patsy, but that was one of the few I recall being featured on it. Why not Billy Smith, Or Gene, or any of those guys ? Are they too good for them.....:hmm:

There are a couple of threads in the board about lisa having no part, but priscilla made that choice for lisa, but as lisa got older she was old enough to make her own mind up but l guess she has her own reasons.

Unchained Melody
06-04-2008, 04:33 PM
There are a couple of threads in the board about lisa having no part, but priscilla made that choice for lisa, but as lisa got older she was old enough to make her own mind up but l guess she has her own reasons.

I find it sad really...and think Elvis would as well (n)

SleepyJack
06-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Nice video Betti...thanks for sharing it with us.They certainly made a handsome couple back then...kind of sad though when you know how it all turned out.(y)(y)

Rising Sun
06-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Great Job! Wonderful video, really a very nice tribute (y) You chose some great pics there and the song is so beautiful :notworthy:notworthy
Thanks a lot ;)

presley31
06-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I find it sad really...and think Elvis would as well (n)

yep it is sad, but however lisa has said she seen things that really made her look at them different. MM is the reason she wrote that song Nobody noticed and l doubt very much elvis would pleased with the things elvis friends has said about lisa either, keep in mind there always two sides to a story, but anyway this is alittle off topic.

cameron
06-04-2008, 04:52 PM

Don't start that up again !! :blink:
Seriously, no one really knows except Lisa. Go ask her.
We've had enough here for awhile !

cameron
06-04-2008, 04:53 PM
My new video about Elvis and Priscilla, I hope you'll like it. I love this song very much. Betti

Eo96EZERYfU

Very well done .Thank you so much (y)

Unchained Melody
06-04-2008, 04:54 PM

Sorry was just curious.
And it wasn't mean as anything bad, just why she don't keep in touch with her dads side of the family...:blush::hmm:

presley31
06-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Very well done .Thank you so much (y)

Couldn't agree more cameron, it was excellent.(y)(y)

cameron
06-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry was just curious.
And it wasn't mean as anything bad, just why she don't keep in touch with her dads side of the family...:blush::hmm:

How many people in your family do you keep in contact with?
I have to say for myself, not very many. Just the immediate ones that I know personally. There's plenty of thread here about this. Try reading some of them. They're as bad as the MM threads. And really, no one can answer that question except Lisa.

Unchained Melody
06-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Quiet a few actually.

But on the other hand I can see why Lisa don't and yet you would think she would want to stay close to them...of course thats her decision totally and I respect her for it..

Broussey
06-04-2008, 05:35 PM
(y)(y)(y)(y)

elvia7
06-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Thak you !:)
I lvoe this song, video too is very nice . (y)(y)(y)(y)
So happy and beautiful they was ....:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Miss Clawdy
06-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Nice video Betti...thanks for sharing it with us.They certainly made a handsome couple back then...kind of sad though when you know how it all turned out.(y)(y)

Absolutely!

Really nice video and great song, thank you (y)!

franny
06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Lovely video, Betti! (y)(y) You did a great job! :notworthy
Thanks, for sharing it! :)

franny

elvislady
06-04-2008, 07:55 PM
That is a great tribute , well done.
elvislady(y)(y)(y):)

utmom2008
06-04-2008, 09:24 PM

Guess what boys and girls? You are making the rest of us on this board feel as though we are watching something that we really should not be privy to.;);) I noticed Cameron that you have disabled the option to receive any PM's. That's your choice of course, but since you have decided to go public with this it might be nice to have a wee bit of info as to where all this is coming from.;)

Brad? Bradley? Which is it? I noticed last week that KPM asked you where you had been all this time. You have a large amount of posts, but he couldn't remember seeing you around. His question was never answered....:supriced:;) So....you changed your user name? :hmm:

ehollier
06-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Great video Betti!! You used some wonderful photos. :):):)

Unchained Melody
06-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Guess what boys and girls? You are making the rest of us on this board feel as though we are watching something that we really should not be privy to.;);) I noticed Cameron that you have disabled the option to receive any PM's. That's your choice of course, but since you have decided to go public with this it might be nice to have a wee bit of info as to where all this is coming from.;)

Brad? Bradley? Which is it? I noticed last week that KPM asked you where you had been all this time. You have a large amount of posts, but he couldn't remember seeing you around. His question was never answered....:supriced:;) So....you changed your user name? :hmm:

Its both.:P
I've switched my username a number of times in the two years or so i've been here. Just get bored of the same one sometimes and want a different one. I'm glad that everyone is so interested in that though.:blush:

cameron
06-04-2008, 10:00 PM

You're free to watch anything that's posted. I don't care .
Brad and I know what's going on. No big deal---yet. ;)

If that PM is locked, I didn't know it. Must have been when I was fooling around trying to figure out all the new things on here . I'll check it.

Unchained Melody
06-04-2008, 10:08 PM
You're free to watch anything that's posted. I don't care .
Brad and I know what's going on. No big deal---yet. ;)

Ok I'm beginning to feel stalked here......:blink:

I really don't understand why you have to jump on my case for asking questions.