PDA

View Full Version : Elvis RARE home video 1957

Pelvis
05-21-2008, 02:46 PM
ANybody ever saw this one?

This is a very specal video in my opinion,not only is it RARE,it is The young Elvis

0CAdBIUsXJ0

WOW!

Rising Sun
05-21-2008, 02:58 PM
I've seen this before several times, really very rare footage (y) Thanks for posting it again, always very interesting to watch :notworthy
I think the tractor is still at Graceland :hmm:

I wonder what he was doing there, probably making some changes around Graceland :)

Also interesting is that the gates of Graceland were still colored red back then;)

Joe Car
05-21-2008, 04:36 PM
I love this footage, thanks!

elvislady
05-21-2008, 04:54 PM
Thanks for postin, seen this but its nice to see again from time to time.
elvislady:D

Pelvis
05-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Lucky you

I discovered it just a few days ago

I guess i should try more to search rare stuff of Elvis on youtube

I got that "Elvis the Seattle World's Fair in 1962" DVD of that guy who made home recordings of Elvis there...meh i was very dissapointed by it..don't buy it

Lisarose
05-22-2008, 03:24 AM
eAjg9kbzCyM

Besides being my favorite song, this clip also has some footage of
Elvis & June, that before this clip, I hadn't seen. Enjoy this one, too.

MojoElvis
05-22-2008, 03:29 AM
I think that clip was from 1957. I may be wrong but he didn't own Graceland until 1957.

GREAT CLIP!!

goodelvisgirl
05-22-2008, 03:29 AM
thanks for posting that it was new to me and i ehjoyed watching it just when you think you have almost seen it all there is always more things out there thanks

Broussey
05-22-2008, 05:41 AM
Yes i have seen it . Doesn't he look so young and Innocent :)

cibetty
05-22-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks very much Pelvis and Lisa for sharing both of these clips!!! :notworthy :notworthy I really enjoyed them. I have never seen these videos before, and the song (I'm Leaving) was totally new to me. Really beautiful song. Oh my God, he really looked soo young and innocent!!!!!!!!! It is unbelievable, he really changed so much. Because of time, because of his mother's death, because of show-business and the other things which he went through. All of these together. Thanks very much again for giving a chance to watch these. I always find new footages about him which amaze me over and over again.

cameron
05-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Yes, I've seen these as well. Thanks,Pelvis and Lisa .
Just discovered "I'm Leaving" a few days ago. Haunting song and video. (y)
I've just started checking out all the YouTube videos.
Nice some have taken the trouble to put these together .
Much appreciated !

franny
05-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Thanks, Pelvis and Lisa! :notworthy I really enjoyed watching all that great footage! (y)

franny

SleepyJack
05-22-2008, 04:49 PM
I saw this for the first time a few weeks ago.......He looks so young and happy it was almost saddening....but great all the same.Seems that driving anything..even a tractor!...made this boy very happy!

Miss Clawdy
05-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Thank's for these clips, they are wonderful (y)!

john carpenter
05-22-2008, 06:21 PM
I saw that clip too of Elvis driving the tractor. Was that Uncle Vester driving up to the gates?

john carpenter
05-22-2008, 06:21 PM
:blush:I saw that clip too of Elvis driving the tractor. Was that Uncle Vester driving up to the gates?

marijaep
05-22-2008, 06:59 PM
:blush:I saw that clip too of Elvis driving the tractor. Was that Uncle Vester driving up to the gates?

He looks like Uncle Vester to me. Although some people say it was the Colonel :hmm:

Rising Sun
05-22-2008, 07:08 PM

He looks like Uncle Vester to me. Although some people say it was the Colonel :hmm:

To me it looked like uncle Vester, but it also could be someone else, it's not very clear to see. I also often read that it was the Colonel, but as far as I can see it's definately not him:D

Linda