PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For The Photos

nabelt24
05-13-2008, 07:39 PM
I saw the thread about posting pics from ebay, and although this has nothing to do with that subject, I thought of how we take for granted the people that share all these wonderful photos.
So, this thread is to say THANKS!!!! Thank you for all the great pics that everyone shares with us... thanks to the friends here that take so much time out to colorize, edit or clean up so many photos and make them look outstanding. There's a lot of very talented people :notworthyon this forum and it's very appreciated! (y)

Tommy
05-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Thank you very much Nathan, I to thank everyone (y)

Thank you for your kindness Nathan (y)

Tommy :-)

kathy parkinson
05-13-2008, 08:39 PM
This is the best place for photo's, a lot of clever fans here.

utmom2008
05-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I saw the thread about posting pics from ebay, and although this has nothing to do with that subject, I thought of how we take for granted the people that share all these wonderful photos.
So, this thread is to say THANKS!!!! Thank you for all the great pics that everyone shares with us... thanks to the friends here that take so much time out to colorize, edit or clean up so many photos and make them look outstanding. There's a lot of very talented people :notworthyon this forum and it's very appreciated! (y)

I totally agree with Nathan, and it's something we don't always stop and think about, but he is right. Thanks to everyone that has posted a pic!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)

cameron
05-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks to all Elvis fans that freely and willingly share what they have with others. IMO, that's the way it should always be. That shows great love for him and our fellow fans. (y)

Jumpsuit Junkie
05-13-2008, 11:42 PM
I thank those that share (y)

The Blue Target Image is a corker enjoy :)

Jumpsuit Junkie
05-13-2008, 11:53 PM
This one is also a nice shot (y)

goodelvisgirl
05-14-2008, 12:43 AM
yup this site has the best elvis pics there are a lot of kind people who take time out for us all so i would also like to say thanks

ehollier
05-14-2008, 01:14 AM
I would like to say thank you to all who have contributed pictures for everyone to view. I am not a collector; therefore, I do not have pictures for posting. I have, however, enjoyed the pictures posted here immensely. A very generous thank you to all who are generous to provide. (y)(y)(y)

midnight
05-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Wow , I have been an Elvis fan for 35 years.Thanks to everyone who post their pictures and bring Elvis back to life for us with all these beautiful unseen photos. I thought I had seen everything there was to see until I came to TCB world. It just amazes me what is out there to be shared among fans. Thanks so much..... and keep them coming.

rickb
05-14-2008, 02:00 AM
i agree - great place to visit and thanks to you kind folks who u0pload these great photos

ForeverTheKing
05-14-2008, 11:38 AM
I agree...this is the best forum for pictures (y)

We have a great gallery and especially many people who share them for free ;)

ehollier
05-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I agree...this is the best forum for pictures (y)

We have a great gallery and especially many people who share them for free ;)

Especially you!! You are one our most popular contributors!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverTheKing
05-14-2008, 12:44 PM
Especially you!! You are one our most popular contributors!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome :notworthy:notworthy

CRITTERGITTER
05-14-2008, 01:23 PM
You have to have been around in the old days to really appreciate the gallery. Back then, ANY new photo was like finding gold and very, very, very hard to come by. I appreciate everyone who posts a photo on the gallery.

marijaep
05-14-2008, 01:45 PM
This site has an amazing gallery :D(y) I want to thank all of the contributors for each and every single photo they posted in the gallery :notworthy(y)