PDA

View Full Version : movie outtakes

ehollier
04-23-2008, 10:00 PM
I have always wondered it we would ever see outtakes from any of Elvis' many movies. With each new edition marketed, there is never new material, only the same thing as previously sold. I have heard much of his music outtakes in the studios. It gives the listener a glimpse into what those sessions were like. I have read so much about those lost years in Hollywood, but I've never seen anything other than the finished product.

Does anyone know if that material even exists or if it will ever be released???? ;););):hmm::hmm::hmm:

Broussey
04-23-2008, 10:22 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiDObAlRhkA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiDObAlRhkA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>Check this out very very funny(y)

utmom2008
04-23-2008, 10:27 PM
I have always wondered it we would ever see outtakes from any of Elvis' many movies. With each new edition marketed, there is never new material, only the same thing as previously sold. I have heard much of his music outtakes in the studios. It gives the listener a glimpse into what those sessions were like. I have read so much about those lost years in Hollywood, but I've never seen anything other than the finished product.

Does anyone know if that material even exists or if it will ever be released???? ;););):hmm::hmm::hmm:

There are lots and lots of outtakes from the 68 Special, TTWII, EOT and AFH.(y)(y):notworthy:king:

ehollier
04-23-2008, 10:30 PM
There are lots and lots of outtakes from the 68 Special, TTWII, EOT and AFH.(y)(y):notworthy:king:

Yes, I know. I was referring to his 60's movies like Girl Happy, Blue Hawaii, G. I. Blues....I love to see outtakes that some of the dvd's have included, but I haven't been able to find any on E's movies....;););)

KPM
04-23-2008, 11:15 PM
They did not save outtakes in the old days like they do today.
If they had any idea that one day DVDs would offer a market for such things I'm sure they would have saved more. There may still be a thing or two in the studio vaults from Elvis movies but I would not expect a lot.

Lisarose
04-24-2008, 02:21 AM
They did not save outtakes in the old days like they do today.
If they had any idea that one day DVDs would offer a market for such things I'm sure they would have saved more. There may still be a thing or two in the studio vaults from Elvis movies but I would not expect a lot.

I wondered, too bad. There would be some real gems there.