PDA

View Full Version : The Elvis Presley Story.

presley31
03-19-2008, 03:13 AM
The Elvis Presley Story starring Ronnie McDowell, The Jordanaires, DJ Fontana and Millie Kirkham will be appearing at Richland Park Amphitheater in Portland,TN on May 12th.

This is a FREE show.

The show will also appear at Loretta Lynn's ranch on June 21st at 8 PM.

2008/03/19 www.elvisunlimited.com / www.epgold.com

cameron
03-19-2008, 03:19 AM
I would really like to see that . Always liked Ronnie. :)

cprimm
03-19-2008, 04:46 AM
He is very good. I have seen him several times. Go, if you can.

Diane
03-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I've always thought a lot of Ronnie. He does have a great voice and has always seemed to respect and care for Elvis a lot. I would love to be able to go and see him.

Diane

boogie
03-19-2008, 05:21 PM
always loved ronnie's voice, thanks for posting...
been looking for a long time for the "Elvis the movie" soundtrack...

elvislady
03-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Thanks for posting.
elvisladyt:D

Jungleroom76
03-19-2008, 10:44 PM
I saw & met Ronnie in Memphis during Elvis Week 2000 and he was just the nicest guy. He even performed an improptu version of MY WISH CAME TRUE with Millie Kirkham at the "Conversations on Elvis" lecture that I attended. (y)

TCB!
Mike

cameron
03-19-2008, 11:03 PM
I checked and I would have to drive about 10 hours to get there . :blink:
Maybe he will get closer to me ?? I can hope. :P

Joy
03-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Has Ronnie performed in the UK at any time?

utmom2008
03-19-2008, 11:44 PM
I can remember the very 1st time that I ever heard him sing. It was probably October of 77(they released that song very fast). I was sitting at a busy intersection in Dallas....I had been shopping(naturally!) and was on my way back to the dorm when the DJ said he wanted us to hear something really special. Of course it was "The King Is Gone"....I sat there at that intersection and cried and cried. I thought it was very touching..in fact, I still do. :sad::sad:

cameron
03-19-2008, 11:55 PM
I can remember the very 1st time that I ever heard him sing. It was probably October of 77(they released that song very fast). I was sitting at a busy intersection in Dallas....I had been shopping(naturally!) and was on my way back to the dorm when the DJ said he wanted us to hear something really special. Of course it was "The King Is Gone"....I sat there at that intersection and cried and cried. I thought it was very touching..in fact, I still do. :sad::sad:
I was at my daughters when I first heard that song. At first I thought it was Elvis and someone had played a very bad joke on us. :'(
It was very sad and touching, my eyes were filled with tears too.

I've always liked and respected Ronnie. He could sound like Elvis, but he went on and "did his own thing."
Maybe that's the difference I look for in ETA's ??