PDA

View Full Version : More Grandkids for Elvis!

meg
03-14-2008, 12:05 PM
More Gandkids for Elvis! - Lisa Marie Reportedly Expecting Twins! Lisa Marie Presley has an extra-special reason for gaining babyweight while pregnant -- she is expecting twins. Just like Jennifer Lopez and Brad & Angelina, Elvis' daughter is four-and-a-half months pregnant with her third and fourth kids, her first with fourth husband Michael Lockwood.
Star magazine claims the couple is expecting twins at the end of August, and states at least one will be a boy.
One of Presley's California neighbours tells Star, "Michael told me that he and Lisa have been trying to get pregnant for about a year.
"He also said that they had a sonogram two weeks ago, and (one) baby opened its legs, and they saw something! Michael was beaming."
Presley, who has two teenage children with ex-husband Danny Keogh, is currently planning to sue a publication that accused her of being fat, forcing her to reveal her pregnancy.

(News, Source;EIN/AP

BabiGurl88
03-14-2008, 06:15 PM
aww congrat to her...:)

Jailhouse-Rocker
03-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Daily Mail accused her of "going the same way as her father" with a picture of Elvis in his later years and a picture of Lisa Marie Presley eating. They claimed that she has been gaining alot of weight and could end up the same way as Elvis. Had me GREATLY annoyed!

presley31
03-26-2008, 10:50 PM
good luck to her and the babies.

mistymorning
03-27-2008, 09:19 AM
really great news !:D I hope the boy looks like the king! isn't she going to name him " elvis " ?!!

Wendy56
03-28-2008, 02:44 AM
So lovely! Congratulations!

Broussey
03-28-2008, 06:02 AM
I don't think she will name one elvis although it would be nice to use a family name.. I think thats great new that she might be having twins personally i will not believe that shes having twins until she herself says something but that would be sweet if she is woohooo(y)

LianaKaralivanou
03-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Broussey, I need glasses to see your post!! :D

Broussey
03-29-2008, 09:30 PM
Broussey, I need glasses to see your post!! :D

Sorry i made it bigger for u to read :)

LianaKaralivanou
03-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Sorry i made it bigger for u to read :)

Now, that's better! :D Thank you! :D

mistymorning