PDA

View Full Version : Behind The Image I & II, Adrenaline

Lonniebealestreet
09-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Has anyone found a really reasonable price on these releases? I don't have any of them, but am interested in acquiring them...maybe to put them on my Christmas wish list or something. I can't seem to find them for much less than around 40 USD though.

P.S. Annie
09-13-2004, 08:17 PM
Well maybe Santa is in a good mood this year............. ;)

Lonniebealestreet
09-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Hope so! Just trying to help the old guy out. ;)

Cherokee
09-13-2004, 08:28 PM
Has anyone found a really reasonable price on these releases? I don't have any of them, but am interested in acquiring them...maybe to put them on my Christmas wish list or something. I can't seem to find them for much less than around 40 USD though.

Me too!!! And preferably PAL versions with the option of Dutch subtitles..... (remember my older sis? and my mom is a fan now too (y) ).

Anybody got info on this?:please:

U.S. Male
09-13-2004, 10:19 PM
I don't have any of these titles either, but from the sample clips I have managed to view, I must say the footage looks outstanding, especially the footage I saw of Elvis wearing the Red Lion suit.

Maybe after a while they'll offer these at a discount price? Until then, I guess they'll have to stay on my wish list or my list to Santa (aka Mrs Boss Man ;) )

hounddogone2000
09-14-2004, 11:02 AM
no matter what the cost you guys must get these dvds i promise you wont be sorry, they each go for 60 dollars australian here but worth every cent,also behind the image 3 looks set for release in the near future cant wait for that one regards brian. (y)

Paulie1971
09-14-2004, 11:39 AM
I am getting BTI vol. 1 and 2 soon now! Can't wait ... :clap:

Is there a review somewhere with the content of Adrenaline?

Cherokee
09-14-2004, 11:46 AM
I am getting BTI vol. 1 and 2 soon now! Can't wait ... :clap:

Is there a review somewhere with the content of Adrenaline?

Where did you get them, Paulie, and do they have subtitle menus? :blink:

Paulie1971
09-14-2004, 12:12 PM
I got them from the USA, a friend of mine ordered them there for me .... I am afraid there won't be subtitles :'(

But I will check to make sure when I get them

Cherokee
09-14-2004, 12:30 PM
I got them from the USA, a friend of mine ordered them there for me .... I am afraid there won't be subtitles :'(

But I will check to make sure when I get them

EEH (buzzer sound :P ) If they're NTSC or region 1 there probably won't be any subtitle menus, boohoohoo.

But thanks in advance anyway, Paulie, I'll keep my fingers crossed that miraculously there WILL be ST ;)

Like I said before on this MB, I've asked around in regular DVD stores and they all said they'd either had them in stock, but were sold out, or that they were expecting them. Nothing so far, however :(
If they'd be sold here, they'd be region 2 and probably WITH ST :hmm:

Oh well, gotta practice my patience (don't laugh!!!) once more.....:doh:

Paulie1971
09-14-2004, 01:17 PM
I will keep you posted Cherokee :secret:

Cherokee
09-14-2004, 04:04 PM
I will keep you posted Cherokee :secret:

Like always: you da man, Paulie :hug: ;)

Paulie1971
09-14-2004, 04:06 PM
You are very welcome Cherokee. As soon as I receive these items I will check and drop you a line.

Hey hugs .... I do love those ... ;)