PDA

View Full Version : Elvis' Eye Color

Ronn
02-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Hi guys,

What is the color of Elvis' eyes? I've seen some pictures of him with blue eyes, but most pictures show him with brown/hazel eyes.

Anyone here who had seen him in person? What is his eye color?

Ronette

Diane
02-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Yup, we saw him up close in Tahoe and his eyes were what they call light hazel which is a grayish blue with little green and brown flecks.

Diane

Tony Trout
02-26-2008, 02:49 AM
I thought Elvis's eyes are/were blue??? :hmm::hmm:

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 02:51 AM
yep i thought they were blue mmm maybee i am wrong or my sight is going

Ronn
02-26-2008, 03:03 AM
maybe he got what they call changeable eye color?

Ronn
02-26-2008, 03:04 AM
wow dianne, you're lucky to have seen him up close! was he gorgeous?

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 03:07 AM
OK.....right before he kissed me I got a good look at those peepers, and they were blue!(y)(y)

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 03:08 AM
was he gorgeous?

I can answer that....you would not believe how gorgeous!!

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 03:14 AM
here are some pics i got from here what do you think they do change but i think blue

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 03:15 AM
and you were the closest so what you say i will beleive utmom you lucky thing

Ronn
02-26-2008, 03:28 AM
wow utmom!!! you're lucky to have been kissed by Elvis!! how was it? I always try to imagine how it felt to have been kissed by him especially when I watch him kiss fans!!!! How does he smell??? ;-) BTW, I'm from Manila -- sooo far from Elvis and was just 7 when he died...A little trivia here, my mom told that there was a time that some producers were negotiating for Elvis to have a concert here in Manila, but never push through because the fee was enormous!!! added to that was that Elvis' camp still wants a big percentage of the profit.

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 03:35 AM
i wasnt even born so i never had a chance dam she sure is a lucky woman

SweetCaroline
02-26-2008, 03:48 AM
OK.....right before he kissed me I got a good look at those peepers, and they were blue!(y)(y)

I agree......blue :D

ehollier
02-26-2008, 03:53 AM
You sure are one lucky pup!!!!! I guess we have an 'authority' on kissing him amongst us!!!

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 03:55 AM
You sure are one lucky pup!!!!! I guess we have an 'authority' on kissing him amongst us!!!
Actually...there are 2 of us! Myself and SweetCaroline are both Elvis kissers! (y)(y)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 03:58 AM
wooo well ladies you are lucky so you know a bit more about the physical side of the man lol

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 04:01 AM
wooo well ladies you are lucky so you know a bit more about the physical side of the man lol
But not as much as we would like to have known...:lol::lol: TotallyInsane is also an Elvis kisser.(y)

goodelvisgirl
02-26-2008, 04:05 AM
lol oh so we have 3 elvis kissers the number is rising

Ronn
02-26-2008, 04:06 AM
wow!!! so how was it??? the kissss???!!!!!

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 05:15 AM
wow!!! so how was it??? the kissss???!!!!!
It was fabulous, of course! I also got a scarf, TotallyInsane got a scarf and SweetCaroline got a stuffed hound dog! (y)

SweetCaroline
02-26-2008, 06:12 AM
It was fabulous, of course! I also got a scarf, TotallyInsane got a scarf and SweetCaroline got a stuffed hound dog! (y)

LOL.....It was a blue/white teddy bear 2 1/2 foot tall.
No scarf though....but my girl cousin who was with me for a show one time got a sweaty white towel. :lol:

Wasn't there a poster from a fan club in England that got to go to Elvis' dressing room and have a small visit and got a kiss. Shoot, can't remember her username right now in the "cobwebs of my mind."

p.s. Rosanne, I do think Elvis handed/tossed out hound dogs one Vegas season though.

hounddog
02-26-2008, 07:26 AM
I've read that his eyes changed colour that they were very reflective. Mine do that to(y) It's dependant on what i wear. it freaks people out.

I've read somewhere that when he was asked his eye colour he said Hazel.

The King's Queen
02-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Blue eyes...of that I'm sure. ;) :blush: :king:

mozzarella
02-26-2008, 09:35 AM
He had PINK eyes...

mozzarella
02-26-2008, 09:41 AM
These pics are in really vivid colors. I would vote BLUE with a GREYISH tone (y)

marijaep
02-26-2008, 09:51 AM
They look hazel to me on some of the pics, on other pics they look blue, on some other pics they look green :lol:...what i know for sure is that he had beautiful eyes :blush:

:lmfao: We are lucky to have 3 Elvis kissers on the forum, they are full of fabulous stories! :clap:

LianaKaralivanou
02-26-2008, 10:37 AM
He didn't kiss me but I think that his eyes were green-blue...:hmm:

Elton
02-26-2008, 12:29 PM
For sure BLUE.... Give "Blue Hawaii" a view, in the jail sence, look at the close up at the end of "Beach Boy Blues" and you decide.

cameron
02-26-2008, 01:42 PM
I always thought his eyes were blue. But, changed shades with different colors he wore.

Diane
02-26-2008, 02:06 PM
Light hazel eyes always appear blue but change with whatever colour a person is wearing. My son's are the same. If anyone was to look at his eyes, they would say blue. Yes, Elvis said himself they were hazel.

Diane

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 05:22 PM
LOL.....It was a blue/white teddy bear 2 1/2 foot tall.
No scarf though....but my girl cousin who was with me for a show one time got a sweaty white towel. :lol:

p.s. Rosanne, I do think Elvis handed/tossed out hound dogs one Vegas season though.

I almost said either a teddy bear or a hounddog. I think it may have beem 71 when he did the hound dogs. That was the year that I bought one from the big souvenier shop.:P

LORRIELOVESELVIS
02-26-2008, 05:29 PM
MY MOTHER AN I ALSO GOT THAT KISS xxxx THEY WERE BLUE (y)

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 05:30 PM
MY MOTHER AN I ALSO GOT THAT KISS xxxx THEY WERE BLUE (y)
Did you live in Vegas back then? I was always so jealous of people that actually lived in Vegas, the fact that they could go everynight if they wanted to just did me in. :lol:

LORRIELOVESELVIS
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Did you live in Vegas back then? I was always so jealous of people that actually lived in Vegas, the fact that they could go everynight if they wanted to just did me in. :lol:
MY DEAR SWEET MOTHER - WORKED AT CAESARS PALACE LAS VEGAS - IN THE PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMISSION. SHE HAD A HOME HERE.... IT WAS FUN TO COME OUT TO VEGAS IN THE DAY!!!;):king:

elvisia
02-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Blue eyes for sure...click on the picture for a bigger size and you`ll see the wonderful blue eyes of his

jean francois
02-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Mozzarella thanks to the magnificent photo
But I think as elvis blue eyes;)

Burning_Love
02-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Sometimes i see his eyes are really blue..then they are slightly green. So i'll have to say grey :lol:..:hmm:..I'm really not sure.

hounddog
02-26-2008, 09:23 PM
I guess for me i'll just go with Elvis knew what colour his eyes were, he said hazel.

jean francois
02-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Can be gray blue

SweetCaroline
02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Well, one thing we all agree on.....they were BEAUTIFUL eyes. :D
Glad there are so many pictures to enjoy them still. :D

yvonne
02-26-2008, 09:59 PM
If I must believe (and I do) the people I talked to, who have our man seen in person, he had bright blue eyes. And to quote one person : "He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen".

utmom2008
02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
If I must believe (and I do) the people I talked to, who have our man seen in person, he had bright blue eyes. And to quote one person : "He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen".
In those pics his eyes are as blue as the ocean.....

cibetty
02-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I think Elvis' eyes were deep-blue and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I think the colour little bit depends on the light. It was not just his eye-colour what caught me, I think his eyes often showed innocence, cleanness and sincerity, I only saw this in children' eyes before, it was really unbelievable to see this in his eyes, in an adult man's eyes. Here are some great pics anyways. And a story from Wanda June Hill from ELC, you can find this on this site:
http://elvislightedcan.free-forums.org/elvislightedcan-about682-0-asc-0.html

"Yep, that is a very good picture of his true eye color-complete with the little black flecks showing-they were not really black but darker blue and in the bright light of the sun, they were truely a saphire blue denim color-and under the bright lights on stage or studio his eyes would look deep sky blue as if they lit up from inside some how. Reflected light I guess, is the scientific explanation?
I'd say it was his spirit-soul-shining through them...as I saw them do that when it wasn't bright and it wasn't day time and only one lamp was on in the room and he was lecturing his "audience" of about 9 girls/young women and myself. We were sitting on the floor-he was sitting on his bed-cross legged and holding his Bible on his legs.
his eyes glowed...like neon and his skin gleamed. Had I not seen it, I wouldn't believe it and couldn't begin to imagine what that might look like. I saw him do that 3 times, once whenhe was upset and angry at his "Cilla" years before they married, once lecturing and again sitting outside in the dark, looking at the stars and he told me he was from "out there" and pointed the out the place. He gleamed in the dark...only reflected light from the stars, a quarter moon and what came up from the golf course that was way down the cliff. His eyes glowed and had I not known him, I probably would have been spooked and jumped up and ran! Anyway, thanks for posting that picture-I loved his face-and those eyes."

She wrote this about the first pic anyways. I just thought I share this with you guys... I am really curious what do you think.
Betti

jean francois
02-26-2008, 10:32 PM
I just want to say that the king is beautiful
Know a real man and know the king of rock n'roll

Ronn
02-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Having read everything, I think it he got "changeable" eye color that looks blue most of the time. One thing is sure, he got great eyes and a beautiful face. Wheww!!! What a man!!!!

LORRIELOVESELVIS
02-27-2008, 01:45 AM
I think Elvis' eyes were deep-blue and the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I think the colour little bit depends on the light. It was not just his eye-colour what caught me, I think his eyes often showed innocence, cleanness and sincerity, I only saw this in children' eyes before, it was really unbelievable to see this in his eyes, in an adult man's eyes. Here are some great pics anyways. And a story from Wanda June Hill from ELC, you can find this on this site:
http://elvislightedcan.free-forums.org/elvislightedcan-about682-0-asc-0.html

"Yep, that is a very good picture of his true eye color-complete with the little black flecks showing-they were not really black but darker blue and in the bright light of the sun, they were truely a saphire blue denim color-and under the bright lights on stage or studio his eyes would look deep sky blue as if they lit up from inside some how. Reflected light I guess, is the scientific explanation?
I'd say it was his spirit-soul-shining through them...as I saw them do that when it wasn't bright and it wasn't day time and only one lamp was on in the room and he was lecturing his "audience" of about 9 girls/young women and myself. We were sitting on the floor-he was sitting on his bed-cross legged and holding his Bible on his legs.
his eyes glowed...like neon and his skin gleamed. Had I not seen it, I wouldn't believe it and couldn't begin to imagine what that might look like. I saw him do that 3 times, once whenhe was upset and angry at his "Cilla" years before they married, once lecturing and again sitting outside in the dark, looking at the stars and he told me he was from "out there" and pointed the out the place. He gleamed in the dark...only reflected light from the stars, a quarter moon and what came up from the golf course that was way down the cliff. His eyes glowed and had I not known him, I probably would have been spooked and jumped up and ran! Anyway, thanks for posting that picture-I loved his face-and those eyes."

She wrote this about the first pic anyways. I just thought I share this with you guys... I am really curious what do you think.
Betti
HE WAS HOT!! WITH THOSE BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!(y)

The King's Queen
02-27-2008, 01:47 AM
HE WAS HOT!! WITH THOSE BLUE EYES!!!!!!!!(y)

Ain't it the truth!!! :P:P:P

franny
02-27-2008, 02:14 AM
I had always thought Elvis' eyes were a dark blue colour...Sometimes, when you see him in pics or movies, they can look hazel or even brown from a distance...I agree, that sometimes depending on what Elvis wears, his eyes can look blue/green!

I think they are blue! He had beautiful eyes! (y) (y)

franny:)

The King's Queen
02-27-2008, 02:17 AM
He was just plain 'fine'...lol. The total package, so to speak! :king::notworthy

KPM
02-27-2008, 02:37 AM
I thought Elvis's eyes are/were blue??? :hmm::hmm:
My eyes are blue but if you are trying to go by a color chart you'd be hard pressed to match it exactly. On my license it says "blue".

Presleyfanforever
02-27-2008, 05:43 AM
i think blue. but hear green some said. i see blue.

utmom2008
02-27-2008, 05:57 AM
I think they are blue! He had beautiful eyes! (y) (y)

Franny...he had beautiful everything~~(y):notworthy:king:

elvislady
02-27-2008, 02:49 PM
This is what scott barron presley says.

I wondered when this would be brought up.I can tell you that,his eyes where more grey than blue ,depending on the mood,they also had a tinge of green.Some lighting effects would show them to be blue others grey.We all have the same eye color only Karen'Sue has bright green eyes,very unusual but striking.

Scott.

elvislady:D

hounddog
02-27-2008, 08:51 PM
Just a couple of pics that show his eye colour changed with what colour he wore and lighting. As a kid i used to wonder why his eye were blue in some pics and not in others.

These are all from the gallery on TCB world. The link for uploading the file directly with it's url didn't seem to work.

I agree he had beautiful eye no matter the colour

e76
02-27-2008, 10:48 PM
I am watching Charro right now (the new release from EPE) and his eyes are the bluest blue that I ever saw. They are absolutely awesome and beautiful, just like the rest of him. He was the perfect specimen of a man that ever lived, whoa!

SweetCaroline
02-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Hey, I'm related to :king: Elvis :lol:
(Well, it seems a lot of us are :lol:)

Scientists find that blue-eyed individuals have a single, common ancestor

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22934464/

franny
02-28-2008, 12:01 AM
He was just plain 'fine'...lol. The total package, so to speak! :king::notworthy

I totally agree!! (y)(y)(y)

ehollier
02-28-2008, 12:37 AM

I think I would agree with you.....there wasn't much about that wasn't absolutely breathtaking....................

Ronn
02-28-2008, 12:50 AM
I think I would agree with you.....there wasn't much about that wasn't absolutely breathtaking....................

That seals it!!! He was absolutely breathtaking. I never get tired of looking at his pictures. Even non-fans would always agree that Elvis was and still is the handsomest!!!!

SweetCaroline
02-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Tall, blue eyed males have always caught my eye. (y) I think it is because of my huge crush on Elvis so early in life (age nine). :D

Awickedreigndrop
02-28-2008, 07:39 AM
In this audio interview he did, he said that his eyes were greenish blue. I think the interview was/is in the Elvis Insider webpage.

Jumpsuit Junkie
02-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Any photo can be altered to give the look you like, so photo's on the whole are not the best route to find your answer. I believe they are blue but I could be wrong! :supriced:

mistymorning
02-28-2008, 04:28 PM
From the book" Complete Elvis " Adapted from an article written by Gay MacRae :

...... Elvis had the most perfect features I'd ever seen and the profile of a Greek god statue, at first I thought he had brown eyes , until he looked in my direction ( naturally I thought he was was looking right at me !) and I'll never forget how that surprised me . I still don't know why- but it did. I remember thinking " My God ! He,s got blue eyes ! " Not only blue but the blues eyes I had ever seen in my life !

That twinkle in his eyes so blue was a trace of heaven for me and you !

The King's Queen
02-28-2008, 05:00 PM
That twinkle in his eyes so blue was a trace of heaven for me and you !

Ewwwww..laaaa...laaaa! I love this little saying. (y) So true, so true...:king:

utmom2008
02-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Any photo can be altered to give the look you like, so photo's on the whole are not the best route to find your answer. I believe they are blue but I could be wrong! :supriced:
I have the album that was released in 1972 and all that's on it is the MSG interview. The cover of the album is a BIG photo from that interview,and they are the bluest of blue in that pic. My point being I don't think anyone messed around with those pics that were made that day. :D

beckyelvis1
02-28-2008, 11:41 PM
One thing is for certain - he had absolutely beautiful eyes!

goodelvisgirl
02-28-2008, 11:53 PM
yep there was a twinkle in his eyes and sometimes he had a mischievous look and a playfull look just all round waw

Broussey
02-29-2008, 05:38 AM
BLUE BLUE BLUE everything that i have read has said his eyes where BLUE

Broussey
02-29-2008, 05:39 AM
(y)(y)(y)(y):notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
One thing is for certain - he had absolutely beautiful eyes!

tcbtigerman
02-29-2008, 05:59 AM
I think it depended on what he wore what his eye color was like.My mom's eyes are like that.

elvislady
02-29-2008, 07:45 AM
I think it depended on what he wore what his eye color was like.My mom's eyes are like that.

My eyes are the same they are dark blue but sometimes look lighter, never do they look a diffrent colour.
elvislady;)

goodelvisgirl
03-01-2008, 12:20 AM
well my eyes are bright blue but they can look darker blue mine never look a different colour but i'm going with the fact that elvis had blue eyes but what ever the clour he looked dam good

T_J
03-01-2008, 03:51 AM
When did Elvis say his eyes were hazel?

yvonne
03-05-2008, 09:42 PM
To show how blue his eyes were.....
It also depends how the light hits you, I have blue eyes but in some pictures they are gray or even dark coloured

john carpenter
03-05-2008, 11:25 PM
I read his eyes were Blue or Blue green (like mine) My eyes change colors depending on the clothes i wear. Blue or blue green that is. I guess Elvis was the same.