PDA

View Full Version : New to TCB-World

Tiger Girl
02-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Leslie, I'm 25 and I've been an Elvis fan since I was about 7 years old. His voice has always captivated me and of course his good looks as well ;) I prefer 50's Elvis but I love Elvis in all stages of his career, just 50's Elvis is my favorite. I went to visit Graceland when I was 13 and I remember that being one of the best days of my life! I think Elvis is very under rated by people in my age group and I hate that a lot of people seem to think of him as "the fat guy who died on the toilet" they know nothing of the amazing things Elvis did for the music world. To quote the great John Lennon "Before Elvis there was Nothing". ( I know there were a lot of great musicians that influenced Elvis, many who never got the recognition they deserved) I've just always loved that quote. Anyway, I hope to have some fun on this board. I was lurking around yesterday and found it to be very entertaining and informative, you all seem like a great bunch of people. (y)

Sonny
02-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Welcome Tiger Girl!

Check out the Who Are You thread please!

Welcome to TCB World!

Sonny