PDA

View Full Version : Youtube video

ForeverTheKing
02-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Here a video with two interviews...one to Ginger and one to Linda....talking about Elvis.

I had never seen it so I'm posting it (y) I hope you like it :lol:

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpB04o6u3sI

hgs262626
02-03-2008, 12:23 AM
thnx very interestin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

franny
02-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Thanks, for posting Ale (y)
I have seen it before, it's a great interview with Ginger and Linda..

franny :)

utmom2008
02-03-2008, 01:34 AM
Thanks for the post. I enjoyed seeing the magazine cover there at the last. "I was Elvis' secret fiancee". That just strikes me as funny.;) Something I have been meaning to tell you guys for some time now.....I was actually his secret fiancee!;):supriced::supriced::king:

franny
02-03-2008, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the post. I enjoyed seeing the magazine cover there at the last. "I was Elvis' secret fiancee". That just strikes me as funny.;) Something I have been meaning to tell you guys for some time now.....I was actually his secret fiancee!;):supriced::supriced::king:

Now you tell us! :lol:

franny

Jungleroom76
02-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Something I have been meaning to tell you guys for some time now.....I was actually his secret fiancee!;):supriced::supriced::king:

I knew there was something about you....just couldn't put my finger on it... ;)

TCB!
Mike

rhythmknights
02-03-2008, 04:10 AM
geez, Roseanne, i deeply admire your ability to keep a secret! ;) :) !!

Wendy56
02-03-2008, 07:39 AM
I thought Ginger was just a pretty woman without a brain... I admit. But, when I saw the interview, she looked a bit more centered woman. :hmm: And yep, a pretty lady with not much make up... Reminds me a bit of Priscilla. Linda talks about Elvis with love, and also Ginger. I guess they love(d) Elvis with their own style. (y)

ForeverTheKing
02-03-2008, 09:04 AM
I thought Ginger was just a pretty woman without a brain... I admit. But, when I saw the interview, she looked a bit more centered woman. :hmm: And yep, a pretty lady with not much make up... Reminds me a bit of Priscilla. Linda talks about Elvis with love, and also Ginger. I guess they love(d) Elvis with their own style. (y)

I totally agree...I have never thought she was stupid or that she didn't deserve Elvis...I only think she was too young at the time to stay next to him in that particular moment of his life. Elvis took the wrong decision when decided to stay with her...he surely needed a different kind of woman at that time...more mature (y)

Anyway if he choosed her I'm sure he saw in her something special ;)

No doubt she was really pretty!!

elvislady
02-03-2008, 10:09 AM
i have seen this before th naks for the link.
elvislady:D

marijaep
02-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I really enjoyed the interview :D Thanks for posting Ale (y)

ForeverTheKing
02-03-2008, 11:46 AM
You're welcome Marija :notworthy

Wendy56
02-04-2008, 02:52 AM
Elvis... surely needed a different kind of woman at that time...more mature

Yep, I think that too. :hmm: Ginger was only 19 back then.