PDA

View Full Version : If you could chose one thing from Graceland

MissyM
01-17-2008, 08:14 PM
To have as your own, what would it be? Ok this may sound weird but for me it would be a peice of his clothes. Because I would like to wear something he did. Or his first piano that was in there. (auctioned off this past year) No car, I'd be afraid to drive it. No trophies because they weren't personal. I'd want something really personal.

Diane
01-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Definitely a piano that Elvis jammed at and played often...secondly, the peacock windows.:)

Diane

Erhan
01-17-2008, 09:01 PM
security cam. recordings and 8mm underground films...

To have as your own, what would it be? Ok this may sound weird but for me it would be a peice of his clothes. Because I would like to wear something he did. Or his first piano that was in there. (auctioned off this past year) No car, I'd be afraid to drive it. No trophies because they weren't personal. I'd want something really personal.

LianaKaralivanou
01-17-2008, 09:13 PM

OF COURSE the first piano that was there. I think it was the white one. You know, I'm a piano teacher and to have a piano that Elvis used to play, well, that would be a dream to me. Second choice? Well, I would really like to have an old TV set that belonged to Elvis. Third choice? Maybe some photos that used to hang on the walls or one of his golden records.

Tony Trout
01-17-2008, 09:22 PM
I'd choose either the following jumpsuits:

Red Matador

Black Matador

Aloha Bald-Headed Eagle

White Matador

Blue Nail (ok, I know it's not at Graceland and it's in private hands but I'd still like to have it).

The TCB ring

A pair of his sunglasses.

I think that would be it....*hee hee*

Burning_Love
01-17-2008, 09:28 PM
His wallet..i believe it was at Graceland, it had a picture of him and Lisa Marie, his money with the little money holder around it saying something like "E.A.Presley" and his car keys.
I would like this because it's something he would touch often and what he had on him mostly. I would smell it too :lol: It probly smelt of his fave cologne of something (Brut i believe).

cameron
01-17-2008, 09:34 PM
I'd want Mediatation Garden....picked up and put in my back yard ....minus any bodies of course . ;)

keke23
01-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Meditation garden is really nice.

But I'd want the jungle room and the waterfall.

No wait, the tv room with the gold bar. That's my favorite!

Then I could watch AI, the Tigers game, and whatever else is on at the same time and not miss anything, lol

I'd change the colour scheme to my favorite colour, royal blue and the gold bar to silver and black.

john carpenter
01-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I would want the Pink Caddilac and the Harley Mororcycle. Plus the RCA Television upstairs in his bedroom.

presley31
01-17-2008, 09:54 PM
I would like elvis 68 comeback leather suit, horse saddle, golf cart too.

KPM
01-17-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't know, probably one of his guitars. I write songs and it would be nice to write one on a guitar he actually played.

beau stewart
01-17-2008, 10:44 PM
For me it would have to be his TCB ring and one paire of glass,s to go with
collection what thrill that would be

TCB:):):):)

Suzan
01-17-2008, 10:48 PM
His wallet and the keys to Graceland.:) Oh and any one of his cars (preferably the Stutz because it was his favorite.:))
Family pictures that haven't been released yet.

keke23
01-17-2008, 11:21 PM
I'd want for him to do what's best by him for a change, and realise that people love him no matter what, and for him to think about what is best for him .... He would be embraced by the ones who matter, especially one incredible young lady ... She would love him no matter what, and would understand, as she is so perceptive and darn smart (understands people). Think of the joy, to the most important person in your world? You can do it, you know, if you want to, privately ....... Wow, frightening, but she would forgive and understand, her opinion is the only one that matters (and there are a lot of trusted friends who would be overjoyed, it's a given.....)

.........Just a thought, out of love and care......

I like that pic of Elvis in your avatar.

He looks so handsome.

elvisspankme
01-17-2008, 11:31 PM
I would like some of his clothes, my be a piece of his fav. rings or necklace he always wore and my be one his personal books he always read that would be nice

MissyM
01-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Hmm-What part about one thing don't you guys get! LOL I know what you mean though, just one thing would be a tuff decision.

Suzan
01-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Ok if you want ONE thing named...Keys to Graceland.

Erhan
01-18-2008, 12:19 AM
I wonder who is gona take Elvis with coffin?:'(

MissyM
01-18-2008, 12:19 AM
Please now I want more than one thing! Key would be great too.

MissyM
01-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Ewwwe! Not me. No thanks!

Suzan
01-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Please now I want more than one thing! Key would be great too.

Yeah I couldn't chose just one but after your prev. post I figured that is what you were looking for us to answer, sorry I didn't read the ? closely enough and I saw list's so I that is how I based my first answer.:)

Suzan
01-18-2008, 12:35 AM
I wonder who is gona take Elvis with coffin?:'(

Oh good grief, what in the world?(n)

Awickedreigndrop
01-18-2008, 05:35 AM
I would want his purple Caddy, I drooled over that thing when we went to Graceland. I would also like a pair of his shoes. Is that weird?

Suzan
01-18-2008, 05:44 AM
I would want his purple Caddy, I drooled over that thing when we went to Graceland. I would also like a pair of his shoes. Is that weird?

I don't think it's wierd.

riley
01-18-2008, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Erhan
I wonder who is gona take Elvis with coffin?

end quote

Good grief(n)(n)

Erhan
01-18-2008, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Erhan
I wonder who is gona take Elvis with coffin?

end quote

Good grief(n)(n)

I'm afraid there is always one freak says something like that but this forum keep the level hight till now.(y)

Gerianne
01-18-2008, 12:48 PM
I'd love the Graceland Gates. I could just imagine myself driving through those gates if they were at my own house.

SleepyJack
01-18-2008, 04:29 PM
The gates!!

john carpenter
01-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Oh yes the Gates is one thing i would love. And the T.C.B. Ring. And the Stuts ,the last car he drove.

ksimms2
01-18-2008, 07:54 PM
a piece of clothing he wore....maybe his big fluffy robe? So I could wrap myself in it and it would smell of him and his cologne.....

utmom2008
01-18-2008, 07:57 PM
I think I might actually want his gigantic round bed!! I wonder if the mattress is firm or soft? :lol:

TotallyInsane
01-18-2008, 07:59 PM
I would want a pair of his pajamas....oohhh just think to snuggle in his pj's!!!!

Elvistcbkirch
01-18-2008, 08:06 PM
The padded seat from the black commode upstairs...

rocknroll
01-18-2008, 08:21 PM
All his gold records.

MissyM
01-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Rock- I don't think "all" classifies as one! I saw the way you were trying to pull one over.. Hey I may be old but....
LOL

rebby
01-18-2008, 09:46 PM
oh, if i could choose one thing from Graceland, it would be Elvis himself,

obviously not quite the way he is now, (u know in coffin and stuff)

but back in like 1968 when he was happy and healthy and well!

but apart from that dream,,,

oh gosh i'd LOVE the big white fluffy round bed!!!

that would be awesome!

:king:

rocknroll
01-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Rock- I don't think "all" classifies as one! I saw the way you were trying to pull one over.. Hey I may be old but....
LOL

O.K. How about all his gold records in one big box? (y)

Diane
01-18-2008, 10:17 PM
There you go rocknroll. For that thought, MissyM should let you have them lol.

Diane

Erhan
01-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I also take the time back to 14 jan 1973 for him

marijaep
01-18-2008, 10:39 PM
O.K. How about all his gold records in one big box? (y)

lol :lol:

Hard question, but I guess I'd like to have a piece of his clothes too! Like that Brown Coat he wore in 1969 :blush::D

Diane
01-18-2008, 11:26 PM
Oooo Marija, better wear a blouse under that one! :) If I was to choose an article of clothing it would be that red shirt, pinstripe pants and fabulous belt he wore at the TTWII rehearsals.

Diane

MissyM
01-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Rock, you're a sneaky little bugger, but I like your persistance!, so yes,you get the whole dag gum box of Goldies! Besides I have no time to quibble with you, Suzan and I are meeting up for a wrestling match later for the Keys to Graceland! Psst. Don't tell her, I know karate!

Fitzgerald1313
01-19-2008, 02:56 AM
Wishing you a good weekendb.

xxx

Jungleroom76
01-19-2008, 03:28 AM
Being a fan of the 70's era, I'd have to say one of his jumpsuits! (y)

(Either the Peacock, Rainbow or Flame jumpsuit would do nicely!) ;)

TCB!
Mike

utmom2008
01-19-2008, 03:31 AM
If I was to choose an article of clothing it would be that red shirt, pinstripe pants and fabulous belt he wore at the TTWII rehearsals.

I agree Diane...that is the coolest outfit of all time!(y) Maybe we could all take one BIG box and see what all we could fit into it.(y)(y)

utmom2008
01-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Wishing you a good weekendb.

xxx
I love your avatar!!!

marijaep
01-19-2008, 01:17 PM
Oooo Marija, better wear a blouse under that one! :) If I was to choose an article of clothing it would be that red shirt, pinstripe pants and fabulous belt he wore at the TTWII rehearsals.

Diane

lol Diane! :D He looked great in that one, wish he took it off, I would have loved it even more :lol::P

Ohh yes, I've always loved those pants! - and red shirt, and the belt..and..:D
There are so many things I want to have! Maybe I should just take Lisa Marie from Graceland and put everything i want in it! - Missy,I hope you count this as one :lol:

MissyM
01-19-2008, 01:29 PM
Mari, obviously you people can't be controlled. I blame this on Rock as he got the ball rolling. What am I to do with ya'll! If this keeps up I'm going to have to call Getlo in here to guard Graceland. Him and a couple of Dobermans!

rocknroll
01-19-2008, 01:40 PM
Mari, obviously you people can't be controlled. I blame this on Rock as he got the ball rolling. What am I to do with ya'll! If this keeps up I'm going to have to call Getlo in here to guard Graceland. Him and a couple of Dobermans!

It is starting to get a little weird.

marijaep
01-19-2008, 01:45 PM

Yep Missy, Rock started it (not that I am blaming him, his ideas rock:lol:)
I think we need Diane here, at least we have someone sane on here (I hope?) :P
What about we just take the whole Graceland and share it on here...Just an idea Diane, :lol::blush:

Diane
01-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Sane? I'm sane? Hallelujah...thanks Marija :lol: By the way Missy, if we had Getlo to guard the Graceland gates we wouldn't need the dobermans.:lol:

Diane

MissyM
01-19-2008, 03:10 PM
I had thought of that Diane.

ELV1S 35
01-20-2008, 01:57 PM
I would love Graceland itself, but that's me being greedy. Perhaps the Lions off the front porch door steps :lol:

Jumpsuit Junkie
01-20-2008, 05:41 PM
I'd love the Graceland Gates. I could just imagine myself driving through those gates if they were at my own house.

I was wondering if those gates are the original ones that Elvis had installed as Iron rusts over the years :hmm:

If I had a choice of something from Graceland it would have to be something personal, not something that is on display, I suppose that Lisa would have some personal Items of Elvis' that she has at her home? I don't want some exhibit or Jumpsuit as I don't believe that they were personal, jumpsuits to me are super cool, but I suppose they were just a part of the razzle dazzle of the stage Elvis.... I would like something that was dear to Elvis.

rhythmknights
01-21-2008, 05:02 PM
JUst one thing?! impossible. but if it had to be one, i'd like either his housekey with his initials or a pair of his boots.
the boots - i'd love to be able to stand in his shoes so he can give me confidence when i needed it.
the key - just to know that i had a peice of him that he loved.

imelvis
01-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Just 3 things????

1. definitely the STUTZ
2. the gold lame' suit
3. the entire raquetball building.....it rocks!!

Erhan
01-21-2008, 08:39 PM
All right I decide to chose only one thing and that one think is Graceland ok? that's all folks:)

MissyM
01-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Ok Erhan, now you've really crossed the line.

SleepyJack
01-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Come to think of it....I think I`ll have the pool table.I won`t be able to take it until I build another room onto the house first though...so if any of you would be so kind as as to look after it for me for a while I`d appreciate it.

utmom2008
01-22-2008, 09:02 PM
All right I decide to chose only one thing and that one think is Graceland ok? that's all folks:)
Great idea...then we can all come stay with you! ;);)

presley31
01-22-2008, 09:04 PM
I want the horses that go along with elvis saddle.

Hound dog
01-23-2008, 12:02 AM
If I can choose something from graceland it wold be this few things:)
1,Peacock Suit.
2,Glasses
3,Stutz Blackhawk.
4,Lion Ring.
5,Lisa Marie.......But i meanīt his plane:D:D:DLOL

IF I CAN DREAM OF A BETTER.....
:tcbworld::tcbworld::tcbworld: