PDA

View Full Version : Did any one watch E-True Hollywood Story?

MissyM
01-09-2008, 12:05 AM
It was supposed to be a tribute to Elvis but mostly to me was about Lisa? Lots of Schilling, Linda Thompson, and Preacher Stanley talking. (Some others too, kind of obscure people making comments) It was weird to me.

presley31
01-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Sorry missy miised it, but will try to catch it tonight.

Suzan
01-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Several times since it's original airing as well, I also have it taped, and the one of LMP as well.:) Not the best program out there imo. Lacker was also interviewed...just re-hashed stuff.
Biogrpahy also ran the story of him and June and re-aired Pris bio all of which I have taped from prior airings.
I espescially enjoyed the June bio :D

john carpenter
01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Are you refering to "The Last Days of Elvis"? I've seen it numerous times.And doesnt Lamar Fike seem bitter?

Suzan
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Are you refering to "The Last Days of Elvis"? I've seen it numerous times.And doesnt Lamar Fike seem bitter?

That be the one that was re-aired today. Yes totally.

cameron
01-09-2008, 01:44 AM
It was supposed to be a tribute to Elvis but mostly to me was about Lisa? Lots of Schilling, Linda Thompson, and Preacher Stanley talking. (Some others too, kind of obscure people making comments) It was weird to me.

I saw it Missy when it was fist done.
Yes, it was kinda weird.:king::king:;)

Awickedreigndrop
01-09-2008, 01:49 AM
I mostly watched TCM today. They started playing Elvis' movies at 5 this morning starting with TTWII.

MissyM
01-09-2008, 03:00 AM
This one seemed current to me? Was it a re-airing. I didn't see any previous ones. This one was mostly about Lisa. It seemed up to date because it even talked about her C.D. releases. (the most recent one)

cameron
01-09-2008, 03:26 AM
This one seemed current to me? Was it a re-airing. I didn't see any previous ones. This one was mostly about Lisa. It seemed up to date because it even talked about her C.D. releases. (the most recent one)

Perhaps you're right, Missy. I didn't see the one today. We might be mistaken. I looked and didn't see anything on about Elvis as there usually is.
I have Mediacom.

U.S. Male
01-09-2008, 03:34 AM
doesnt Lamar Fike seem bitter?

He was ticked off, because one of the camera guys ate all of the grits at the buffet table :lol:

Suzan
01-09-2008, 04:55 AM
QUOTE=Big Boss Man;175380]He was ticked off, because one of the camera guys ate all of the grits at the buffet table :lol:[/QUOTE]

(y):lol: OMG too funny! Good one!:notworthy

Yes Missy it was re-airing, not a new program at all.:)