PDA

View Full Version : Larry Geller to visit Germany.

presley31
01-03-2008, 03:05 AM
Elvis's hair dresser and spiritual advisor Larry Geller is visiting Germany (the city of Bischofsgrün) from November 7th thru November 9th.

Fans who wish to attend this special weekend, are treated to a 4 star hotel, including live shows and a meet & greet with Larry.

For more info, tickets and reservations: please see the following website.

Larry Geller in Germany
2008/01/02 www.elvismatters.be / www.epgold.com

utmom2008
01-03-2008, 03:13 AM
Elvis's hair dresser and spiritual advisor Larry Geller is visiting Germany (the city of Bischofsgrün) from November 7th thru November 9th.

Fans who wish to attend this special weekend, are treated to a 4 star hotel, including live shows and a meet & greet with Larry.

For more info, tickets and reservations: please see the following website.

Larry Geller in Germany
2008/01/02 www.elvismatters.be / www.epgold.com
Is that November of 2008???????

EDOEP
01-03-2008, 06:38 AM
Is that November of 2008???????

yes, it is ......

a german collector, markus henfling (nice guy, BTW!), lives in that part of germany.

i would'nt call 'bischoefgruen' a city - it's a village, hardly to be found on a map (about 20 miles from the czech border). the next 'big' location is 'bayreuth'.

markus hosts small exhibitions of his treasures all over germany and austria, about 2-3 per year. i saw one of them in 'wunsiedel' in summer 2005 (a few miles from 'bischofsgruen') while driving to berlin, the detour of 100 miles into the 'outbacks' was worth it though (since we were travelling anyway).

here the link:

http://www.elvisweekend.de/1.html

hugs, ellie

Rising Sun
01-06-2008, 11:34 AM
Woohooo that's great!(y) I wish I could go there, I will try to persuade my parents to drive me there lol :D

edbdmiddy
01-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Wooweeee I sure would love to meet him. I have read his books and think he was a true friend to Elvis