PDA

View Full Version : [B]What do you mean about Lisa Marie???[/B]

Hound dog
12-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I mean Lisa is misrepresent some information about her dad.Sorry if I wrote it wrong,but she was very young to remember things like she is talking about.
when I was 9 years I really rememberīs only few things from there.
She is a very beloved person, but I mean not everything what she is saying itīs true.
What are your meaningīs about this???:hmm:

ksimms2
12-26-2007, 03:05 PM
I think you are right -that she doesn't remember everything - she probably had alot filled in by her mom. I don't remember much from that age either - but then some claim they do.

Diane
12-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Funny, I just answered this question on another post, but here we go again....I do remember quite a bit from the age of nine. I think Lisa may have too but may not have understood all that she was hearing and seeing. I think when she looked back on her memories as an adult, things became clearer to her.

Diane

Rover
12-26-2007, 05:11 PM
Come on...everybody is always asking her stuff about her dad all the time. She has to know how to answer, maybe she remembers only a part of what she says, and has to add things here and there :hmm:

utmom2008
12-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Funny, I just answered this question on another post, but here we go again....I do remember quite a bit from the age of nine. I think Lisa may have too but may not have understood all that she was hearing and seeing. I think when she looked back on her memories as an adult, things became clearer to her.

Diane
Me too Diane. When I was 9 my oldest brother married and my 23 year old cousin was killed in a car accident. I remember the age of 9 very well, but I also had 2 brothers that were alot older(20's) so I was raised in a more adult enviroment....

cameron
12-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I've really not seen or heard Lisa say much about her dad.
She seems to get too upset and she won't talk about it.
Think she's getting a little better , but still won't say much.

Diane
12-26-2007, 05:42 PM
We can't blame Lisa for not talking too much about her dad as so many things would be twisted to sound more melodramatic....because it sells better. Doesn't say much for our present society.

Diane

cameron
12-26-2007, 05:52 PM
We can't blame Lisa for not talking too much about her dad as so many things would be twisted to sound more melodramatic....because it sells better. Doesn't say much for our present society.

Diane

I don't blame Lisa in the least. I wouldn't talk to the media either .
She did seem more relaxed with Oprah, I thought.

Hound dog
12-26-2007, 06:33 PM
I've really not seen or heard Lisa say much about her dad.
She seems to get too upset and she won't talk about it.
Think she's getting a little better , but still won't say much.

Yes that is true....But when she is talking a little bit of him...I mean she dont remember everything what she is saying.I mean she has a lot of information from her mother and friends:hmm:

cameron
12-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Yes that is true....But when she is talking a little bit of him...I mean she dont remember everything what she is saying.I mean she has a lot of information from her mother and friends:hmm:

Honestly, I couldn't say. Many claim to remember things from when they were much younger than 9 years old. Some of my kids do. I just never did myself. ;)

Tony Trout
12-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Maybe Lisa chooses not to remember certain things in her life?

Just a thought....

Diane
12-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Could be...and that's her personal right. The media certainly doesn't need to know anymore. They've had more than enough fuel ever since her dad first came on the music scene.

Diane

Hound dog
12-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Could be...and that's her personal right. The media certainly doesn't need to know anymore. They've had more than enough fuel ever since her dad first came on the music scene.

Diane

Yop Youīre right.I know that media are very blatant sometimes, and everywhere they are asking the same things.I mean her behaviour is right.:blush::blush::blush: