PDA

View Full Version : Please Elvis Needs Your Vote

ginettelovetheboy
11-29-2007, 08:59 PM
Hi Everybody

I have not been posting a lot recently due to illness and being kind of new here too.

Now Elvis needs our votes http://www.rockintown.com/

This is for the Hall of Fame and Zeppelin is taking a lot of votes, :supriced: Elvis was in front and by a lot for a while but now zeppelin fans seems to vote on a regular bases and Elvis one are not where to be found so the % is going down very fast

Please can you vote it is a vote a day and they will name the Hall of Fame right after new year... Plese Our Man needs us he well deserves it.

I am counting on you knowing that here Elvis is what it is all about...:D

Please help me I am voting everyday but it seems that a lot don't

Please for our man and if everybody votes once a day he will go right up the chart and nobody will be able to touch him

Come on freinds help me here ok

Hugs Ginettelovetheboy:hug:

Kentucky Rain
11-30-2007, 12:59 AM
I voted for Elvis. I looked at the list of individual artists as well as the bands. Genres are not at all the same. Decades are not either. I listen to on a regular basis Neil Young (my #1 favourite artist), Elvis, The Rolling Stones, The Band, Chuck Berry, Little Richard and others listed and not listed, some on the list I'd not heard of.

Comparison is almost like apples/oranges with the types of music/artists.

Thank you for posting the link to the poll. I always find it interesting to read what people love to listen to.

Wendy56
11-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Done... (y)

elvisia
11-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Just voted, he sure needs to be the no 1(y)....and found out that I was already a member there....had forgotten about it...lol

Brian Quinn
12-01-2007, 03:46 PM
I predict that Led Zeppelin will overtake Elvis by the end of December, 2007. Currently they are getting one vote every minute.

Brian

Awickedreigndrop
12-02-2007, 11:15 AM
I voted for Elvis(y) I think that it's cool that Evanescence it two places away from Elvis...... sorry, I like them too:blush: