PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Straight Up! series discontinued...

franny
11-23-2007, 01:22 AM
I saw this on EIN...
This is the series that Joe Esposito produced, but it will now be incorporated into the Celebrated Elvis series...I made a new thread about that...

franny

Elvis Straight Up! series discontinued!
The Elvis Straight Up! series has been officially discontinued. The topics reserved for Elvis Straight Up! will from this point on be incorporated into the Celebrate Elvis series.

For more information about Celebrate Elvis or how to obtain a copy visit:

http://www.tcbjoe.com/celebrateelvis/bookbyjoeesposito.php

Suzan
11-24-2007, 03:57 AM
I wonder why, I will call and see if I can get answer....prob. not though LOL ;)

nolvis
11-24-2007, 04:44 AM
:DI got Straight Up autographed, so that's kinda neat! I just received an e-mail yesterday or the day before informing me of the straight up series being stopped.I have a Celebrate Elvis book also.:D

JDD
11-24-2007, 05:17 AM
Apparently I'm subscribed, because I just get everything in the mail as its published and then get charged for it .I didn't even know there was a "celebrate Elvis" until it showed up. No biggie I guess, they seem to have
one or two interesting things in them all .

JD

jak
11-24-2007, 12:50 PM
I got interviewed for 2 hours on the phone by the author of the book.I still havent even checked to see if any of my comments made it.He had Joe send me an autographed photo with the book.
Jak

nolvis
11-26-2007, 05:07 AM
That's really cool jak!!! (pardon the pun!):lol::D(y):king:(y)