PDA

View Full Version : Riley Keough - name change?

moodyblue40
11-16-2007, 04:27 AM
Hi, i have been watching some interesting clips on you tube lately about Riley Keough, Lisa Marie's daughter and have been wondering why she chose to change her original birth christian name Danielle to her middle name Riley? Was it simply because she preferred Riley, or was there some other reason. If anyone knows more on this, i would be interested to know. Thanks.:D

keke23
11-16-2007, 04:35 AM
She only changed it for her modelin career.

Riley Keough sounds better than Danielle Riley keough in the modelin world.

I used to model and they were gonna drop the La from my name and just go with Keisha. But I quit modelin before they got aorund to do that.

Suzan
11-16-2007, 06:31 AM
Hi, i have been watching some interesting clips on you tube lately about Riley Keough, Lisa Marie's daughter and have been wondering why she chose to change her original birth christian name Danielle to her middle name Riley? Was it simply because she preferred Riley, or was there some other reason. If anyone knows more on this, i would be interested to know. Thanks.:D

She uses her middle name Riley because she prefers it.:) It wasn't just for the modeling...and really not a name change, as it is her middle name.:)

Awickedreigndrop
11-16-2007, 09:45 AM
When I was younger I was planning on dropping my first name because I liked my middle name better. Maybe it's the same for her.

presley31
11-16-2007, 03:52 PM
I was thinking of changing my name to as a kid.

rocknroll
11-16-2007, 05:00 PM
She only changed it for her modelin career.

Riley Keough sounds better than Danielle Riley keough in the modelin world.

I used to model and they were gonna drop the La from my name and just go with Keisha. But I quit modelin before they got aorund to do that.

What is modelin?

presley31
11-16-2007, 05:04 PM
What is modelin?

Another name for model

Burning_Love
11-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Ahh ! My name is Danielle, guess i'll never be able to be a model hey ;)
:P

Getlo
11-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I used to model

So show us what you look like! (y);):lol: