PDA

View Full Version : 'Home For The Holidays' Enters Billboard Top 200 Album Chart

Brian Quinn
11-09-2007, 01:08 PM
HITTING A TRIPLE: "Home for the Holidays" (Sony BMG Special Products) is the third Elvis Presley album to debut on The Billboard 200 this year, following "The Essential Elvis Presley" in January and "Elvis: Viva Las Vegas" in August.

"Home," new at No. 165, gives Presley his first set of three new entries in a calendar year since 2002.

The above information supplied by Billboard's Fred Bronson.

Brian :)

ksimms2
11-09-2007, 02:18 PM
Christmas Album? I have "Blue Christmas" and love it - I also have "Essential Elvis Presley" and "Viva Las Vegas".....another cd I need to buy....lol. I find myself wanting them all, afraid I'm going to miss something...;)

Brian Quinn
12-06-2007, 06:38 PM
'Home For The Holidays' jumps from 110 to 81 on this week's Billboard Top 200 Album Chart.

Brian

Joe Car
12-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Great news Brian, thanks!

KPM
12-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Another Christmas album which will sell well- but Elvis's record total will not get credit for it because the RIAA will count it as a new release. His original Christmas record is nearing 10 million but it is a slow go when they keep releasing new compilations of the same songs-track listings just different enough to be called a new release. I wonder how many Christmas records Elvis has sold all together if all the compilations together?