PDA

View Full Version : numerology

Unchained Melody
11-04-2007, 04:03 PM
The rumors of reasons for why Elvis wore the Mexican Sundial jumpsuite so often in 1977 is sometimes linked to numerology. Some say it has something to do with that.

Does anyone have any more information about this, i'm very curious?:hmm:

TCB Brad!

Diane
11-04-2007, 06:55 PM
No, but I've read that Elvis was interested in numerology. Priscilla did mention that in her book.

Diane

Unchained Melody
11-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Thank you for the reply Diane (y)(y)

I recall reading somewhere that the Sundial symbol on the suite was in some way related to numerology..I don't know much about this topic though:hmm::hmm:

MojoElvis
11-04-2007, 07:26 PM
I read that somewhere too but if you're going to start looking for stuff to match dates and events, you're probably run into something.

That might be case cause when I read that, the only jumpsuit he could fit in was the sundial from 1974 (3buttons on sleeves), why would he have that it made again in 1977 (2 buttons on sleeves)?

perhaps to promote the CBS Special but rumor had it that, they were going to re-tape it on the next tour. Also that, his last show was tapped as well for CBS.

Rover
11-04-2007, 07:47 PM
I found this weird website the other day, take what you want, and leave the rest...http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/
they mention a jumpsuit with a sun on this page:
http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/mystical.html
But I'm not sure if this is the same one you're refering to?

Diane
11-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks Rover for posting the link. Yes, sure is a strange site:D

I think the design on the Sundial jumpsuit is supposed to represent an Aztec design and their designs did have meanings in them but this was simply designed by Bill Belew or the other designer who's name escapes me, and he probably would not know what it's meaning was if it was a copy of a genuine Aztec design.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Diane

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-04-2007, 11:21 PM
That might be case cause when I read that, the only jumpsuit he could fit in was the sundial from 1974 (3buttons on sleeves), why would he have that it made again in 1977 (2 buttons on sleeves)?

This is just not true! Elvis could have fitted into the "Chief" aka "Indian Feather" also the "Arabian" aka "King of Spades" and several of the Jumpsuits he wore in 1976...... The story of the Mexican Sundial and the cuff buttons is well known, they came off because the suit had be worn so often! It has been confirmed from Gene Doucette and Bill Belew that there was only one version of this suit.

Merry
11-04-2007, 11:40 PM
This is just not true! Elvis could have fitted into the "Chief" aka "Indian Feather" also the "Arabian" aka "King of Spades" and several of the Jumpsuits he wore in 1976...... The story of the Mexican Sundial and the cuff buttons is well known, they came off because the suit had be worn so often! It has been confirmed from Gene Doucette and Bill Belew that there was only one version of this suit.

Hi JJ,

Do you have any jumpsuits (reproduction, or the like), yourself? If you don't mind me asking (sorry off topic, but heh, lol, that's life, hehe) what started your fascination with the Jumpsuits?

Kim

cameron
11-05-2007, 12:49 AM
That Aztac design Sundial jumpsuit was said to work out to the month, day and year that he died.
I asked someone about that a long time ago. Since he nor I knew much about numerology , I never did find out.

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Hi JJ,

Do you have any jumpsuits (reproduction, or the like), yourself? If you don't mind me asking (sorry off topic, but heh, lol, that's life, hehe) what started your fascination with the Jumpsuits?

Kim

My fascination of the Jumpsuit started back in 1977, sadly it was the death of Elvis that triggered a lifelong interest, I was eight years old and wanted to know why there was all this fuss over some guy in America?

It's hard to believe now, but there were very few pictures around back in the 80's & early 90's unless you were an avid collector. The advent of the Internet has been a revelation for the jumpsuit fan! I have only been collecting pictures seriously for 10 years and have approx 15,000 concert photo's and I would say that only 20% of these are on the web. I have studied these photo's very closely and find all facets interesting, Elvis being the main factor........

I haven't got any kind of Jumpsuit, there is only one man who could carry this off :D

MojoElvis
11-05-2007, 01:07 AM
My bad Jumpsuit Junkie, I just heard that somewhere, guess my source was wrong. What you said makes a lot more sense.

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-05-2007, 01:24 AM
My bad Jumpsuit Junkie, I just heard that somewhere, guess my source was wrong. What you said makes a lot more sense.

No worries friend, there are a lot of common misconceptions, especially around Jumpsuits.

Diane
11-05-2007, 02:29 AM
I've heard that same rumor Cameron that the Aztec design depicted Elvis' month, day and year that he died but I'm not inclined to believe it....could be wrong........Matt?? Leroy??

Diane

cameron
11-05-2007, 02:37 AM
I don't pay much attention to numerology either.
But, I've never really studied it in depth.
I sure don't know anything about the Aztec calendar.
Someone was going to send that design off to a Professor, but I never heard if he answered or not.
Appears to be more than I'm prepared to study to find out. :blink:

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-05-2007, 09:42 AM
I've heard that same rumor Cameron that the Aztec design depicted Elvis' month, day and year that he died but I'm not inclined to believe it....could be wrong........Matt?? Leroy??

Diane

Hi Diane,

This is from another thread so is a little out of context, but I believe it covers this topic well, and as you know Leroy is a very insightful and resourceful person: -

Leroy Commented

"But I strongly believe the reason for wearing the "Mexican Sundial" over and over again was because he was saying goodbye. If you examine the Aztec Calender stone on the front and back of the suit it says 16-8 all over."

Jumpsuit Junkie Commented:-

"There has to be a really good reason why Elvis wore the Mexican Sundial as much as he did, perhaps as Leroy has said there is some link as to why he did so. I am certain that the guys around Elvis would have given more than the one option to Elvis if it was available. The trend for new Jumpsuits (excluding Two Piece Suits) had slowed from it's peak in 1973 of 17 new designs to just 2 Jumpsuit in 1976! So the Jumpsuits that Elvis wore were going to feal the wear and tear.

Jumpsuit Breakdown:-

1970 - 13 New designs
1971 - 13 New designs
1972 - 14 New designs - 7 Two piece suits
1973 - 17 New designs
1974 - 10 New designs - 3 Two piece suits
1975 - 08 New designs - 7 Two piece suits
1976 - 02 New designs
1977 - 01 New design - (Unworn)

The list above does not cover some of the one day only jumpsuits possibly worn in Vegas or take into account of the fact there were multiple versions of the same suit!

Leroy has named some Jumpsuits that Elvis could have worn but the list could easily be extended..... for instance the Silver/White and Red Bird suits along with the Rainfall or the Egyptian Bird suits.

It was not uncommon for Elvis to wear a Jumpsuit many times for instance Elvis wore the Blue Egyptian bird at least 30 times in 1976 and the White Egyptian Bird at least 34 times in 1976. The Mexican sundial was worn at least 39 times in 1977, when you put it into this context, yes it was worn a lot but........ so were others in 1976-77.

Matt

Just a simple equation, in 1977 Elvis did 55 shows and wore the Mexican Sundial 39 times, that equals 70.9% :supriced:"

Leroy Commented:-

"Depression could have very well contributed to the routine of wearing the same clothes night after night. But, Elvis wasn't in a constant state of depression. Most of the time he was feeling up, joking with his surroundings. Although in 1977 the upcoming book of the West/Hebler gang must have layed heavy on his mind.

1976 was another story. In the first few months he brought in a little variety by wearing the 1975 "Silver Phoenix", the 1975 "Rainfall", the 1975 "V-neck" and the 1975 "Chicken Bone". But it was also American's Bicentennial year and by crossing the nation with almost only one night stands he had good reasons for wearing the "Egyptian Birds" for they were specially designed for this occasion. And....we see the photo's of Elvis wearing the same suits but a lot of people who attended the concerts in those days were not aware of that. Many of them saw these costumes for the very first time........."

and also:-

I have found the picture I was talking about. Just count the patters on the rings I have pointed out with arrows. In a way I hoped to find some clues with the numbers 1977 or 42 but I don't believe they are there.

http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15128&d=1162957599

Hope this helps (y)

Original thread here (http://www.tcb-world.com/showthread.php?t=8980)

Stryx
11-05-2007, 10:45 AM
I read that somewhere too but if you're going to start looking for stuff to match dates and events, you're probably run into something.

perhaps to promote the CBS Special but rumor had it that, they were going to re-tape it on the next tour. Also that, his last show was tapped as well for CBS.

His last show WAS NOT taped for CBS.

There were NO plans to re-tape the CBS Special.

cameron
11-05-2007, 10:49 AM
The yellow arrow points to 8 patterns; the red and blue has 16 each.

That explains the 8/16 part , I guess. Evidently, one would have to be a student of numerology to "get it."
Still don't understand ; but thank you much. (y)

Getlo
11-05-2007, 11:16 AM
His last show WAS NOT taped for CBS.

There were NO plans to re-tape the CBS Special.

Exactly.

And numerology shmumerology!

Saying goodbye with using the Sundial suit?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Stryx
11-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Exactly.

Farcical to say the least.

I bet some people could find anything that they want in that suit!

If he had died on the 24th of some month they would simply add the 8 and the 16 they have already found!

What rubbish!!!

And what they are doing in picking things from the suit isn't numerology in it's true form....it's a la carte numerology!!!

Getlo
11-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Farcical to say the least. I bet some people could find anything that they want in that suit!

Yeah, and what about the "spooky" co-incidence about the date of death ...

16 (day) + 8 (month) + 1977 (year) = 2001 (concert entrance theme)

There are people who believe this is something significant, and which "proves" he's alive!

It takes all kinds I suppose ...

Stryx
11-05-2007, 11:27 AM

There are people who believe this is something significant, and which "proves" he's alive!

Ah man that's it.......you've proven it....Elvis had some crazy number stuff going on and has left us messages he's alive!

The King's alive man!!!:clap:

cameron
11-05-2007, 12:29 PM
It does take all kinds and while I don't understand it; it doesn't mean they should be the butt of anyones jokes.
So far; everyone has a right to their own opinions. Just because I might believe differently, does not make me right !Nor anyone else ,IMO .

Getlo
11-05-2007, 12:34 PM
It does take all kinds and while I don't understand it; it doesn't mean they should be the butt of anyones jokes.
So far; everyone has a right to their own opinions. Just because I might believe differently, does not make me right !Nor anyone else ,IMO .

There are 48 words in this post, with 207 characters.

48 + 207 = 255.

2 + 5 + 5 = 12.

There are 12 signs of the zodiac.

Signs Of The Zodiac was recorded by Elvis!

Wow, this numerology stuff really works! :lmfao:

Stryx
11-05-2007, 12:35 PM
There are 48 words in this post, with 207 characters.

48 + 207 = 255.

2 + 5 + 5 = 12

There are 12 signs of the zodiac.

Signs Of The Zodiac was recorded by Elvis!

Wow, this numerology stuff really works! :lmfao:

lol :clap::clap:

Good one!

Diane
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Matt, thanks for your post re-explaining the significance of the design on the Mexican Sundial suit. It's very interesting for sure. I can't believe Elvis knew the exact date of his death or that the design had anything to do with it.

I guess anyone can look for patterns to prove their claims.

I'm not sure I believe numerology as I simply don't know enough about it....interesting subject though.

Diane

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Exactly.

Farcical to say the least.

I bet some people could find anything that they want in that suit!

If he had died on the 24th of some month they would simply add the 8 and the 16 they have already found!

What rubbish!!!

And what they are doing in picking things from the suit isn't numerology in it's true form....it's a la carte numerology!!!

I seem to remember people like YOU saying if you don't like a thread then DON'T comment!! So STAY OFF

I'm Fed Up With Your Snide Comments :nono:

Getlo
11-05-2007, 03:41 PM
I seem to remember people like YOU saying if you don't like a thread then DON'T comment!!

I believe the title of the thread is "numerology" ...

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-05-2007, 03:45 PM
I believe the title of the thread is "numerology" ...

Does this then imply that you can mock others within this thread?

Getlo
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Does this then imply that you can mock others within this thread?

And where did I "mock others within this thread"? I made fun of the "science" of numerology, not anyone specific - as is evidenced in the posts in this thread.

But if you see fit to impose an infraction, as you just did, even though I insulted no one particular person, then there's not a lot one can do about it ...

Getlo
11-05-2007, 03:56 PM
I seem to remember people like YOU saying if you don't like a thread then DON'T comment!! So STAY OFF

And for the record: I still stand by this claim. If I don't like a thread, then I do not post on it.

However, I do like this one. :blush:

Jumpsuit Junkie
11-05-2007, 03:57 PM
And where did I "mock others within this thread"? I made fun of the "science" of numerology, not anyone specific - as is evidenced in the posts in this thread.

But if you see fit to impose an infraction, as you just did, even though I insulted no one particular person, then there's not a lot one can do about it ...

You are dealing in semantics, you are mocking the whole of the thread!
Anyone who believes in numerology is insulted by your comments, I for one feel insulted. There are ways to debunk peoples beliefs in a more positive way.

thedoc
11-05-2007, 04:01 PM
It must be a good feeling to know everything,or at least to think we do so.As some says here,7/24 friends of Elvis, were laughing at his interests just like his fans do the same here ,why should we have limits, in understanding different subjects.I'm sorry for Elvis didn't have true friends he could share his interests without being ridiculed.But that's a fact, awareness capacities of human beings not always the same.

presley31
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
l have always found this stuff interesting. Wonder how much turth is in the numerology??

cameron
11-05-2007, 04:47 PM
It must be a good feeling to know everything,or at least to think we do so.As some says here,7/24 friends of Elvis, were laughing at his interests just like his fans do the same here ,why should we have limits, in understanding different subjects.I'm sorry for Elvis didn't have true friends he could share his interests without being ridiculed.But that's a fact, awareness capacities of human beings not always the same.

You said it !!(y)
There's no way we can all be interested in the same things.
If we care about others, we can respect their views and interests.
Without ridiculing them.

Rover
11-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Ok another weird site! http://www.webspawner.com/users/elviselvis/ They don't talk about the jumpsuit, but about the day of his death and the movie space odyssey :supriced:

Chiro's Book of Numbers.

Elvis had a fascination with numerology - an interest he fed by reading Chiro's Book of Numbers. The theory that the King orchestrated his death is further supported when considering the significance of the date of his alleged death. The date in question is August 16,1977. By adding the numbers in the date, 8, 16, and 1977, you get 2001. This is the title of Elvis' favorite movie in which the hero plans his immortality in the bathroom. Elvis spent a considerable amount of time doing the same: planning his afterlife on the john. Elvis spent so much time in the bathroom that he had his toilet converted into a reclining comfy chair. Coincidentally, the bathroom is also where Elvis's body was reportedly found.
Given Elvis's religious affiliation (Christianity), he had a fascination with things that come in threes i.e. father, son, and holy ghost. The sum of the digits from his favorite film (2+0+0+1) is three. Let's consider the triad of the repetition of the number 24. 2001 (favorite film) less 1977 (year of death) is 24. The two numbers from the day of death (8/16) when added up equal 24. The sum of the digits in the year of death (1+9+7+7) also equals 24. That is 3 occurrences of the number 24 which is divisible by 3, and when divided by three the result, 8 has a perfect cubed root (2x2x2=8).
Elvis loved numerology, and when you consider the numeric significance of the date of his alleged death, it is clear that if indeed he did plan to fake his death, he could not have chosen a better date.

cameron
11-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Ok another weird site! http://www.webspawner.com/users/elviselvis/ They don't talk about the jumpsuit, but about the day of his death and the movie space odyssey :supriced:

Most of those sites are old, as much of the "theories" have been laid to rest.
I clicked to see who was sponsering this one and found this:

This site has been removed for Terms of Service violation!

Diane
11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
I think it's a very interesting subject I wish I knew more about. Maybe I'll check into this a little more.

Diane

cameron
11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Numerology is the relationship of numbers and physical objects, simply. These patterns can be mystical to bring on good luck or warn of impending danger. They can be used to help you, in that the right patterns, can help you succeed in whatever you may want to do.
You know numerology? If so, what would that Aztec design mean ,in your opinion? Thanks .

Getlo
11-05-2007, 05:39 PM

Okay, let me ask a genuinely serious question here: do any of you actually believe the "2001" thing, and similar things?

Obviously, the numbers add up mathematically, but do you subscribe to the belief that it has any other mystic significance? If so, why and if not, why not?

Diane
11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Not really mystic Getlo, but maybe scientific...like I said, I don't know enough about it. Please don't ask scientific "how" because I haven't got an answer, just a thought.

Diane

Stryx
11-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Numerology is part of the occult and has no factual basis. Im willing to listen and have read Cherio's book of numbers but it seems like nonsense and most probabaly is unless anyone can show that it's not.

cameron
11-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Okay, let me ask a genuinely serious question here: do any of you actually believe the "2001" thing, and similar things?

Obviously, the numbers add up mathematically, but do you subscribe to the belief that it has any other mystic significance? If so, why and if not, why not?

There are many things we can't explain in this world.
Unlike some, I don't "know it all."
So, I'm willing to listen to see if it makes sense to me.

My "belief system" doesn't believe in things like this.
I do however believe in things others do not.
Just because I can't see, touch or feel something, does not mean it doesn't exist. It only means I've never been exposed enough to make my own decision about it. I change my views constantly, when I discover new things .

cameron
11-05-2007, 06:06 PM
The occult was around long before Christianity . It has a very long history.
It wasn't used for evil either. Occult just means "hidden."

Diane
11-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Well to be honest I've always had a feeling about numbers..that they do have some kind of power but of what I couldn't tell you. I feel the same about astrology which again, I have no basis on why I feel this way because I know so little about it too.

Diane

Miss Clawdy
11-05-2007, 06:38 PM
I was trying to find other significant numbers in the Aztec suit and I've found the 24 (green arrow) which seems to be important according to Rover's post. Also if you turn 24...it's 42 :hmm:.
I don't know much about numerology and don't know if there's something true with it, but I found it curious that there are so many things that match with Elvis' data...
And I agree with Cameron that just because you can't see, touch or feel something, does't mean it doesn't exist. :D

Rover
11-05-2007, 06:49 PM
II don't know much about numerology and don't know if there's something true with it, but I found it curious that there are so many things that match with Elvis' data...
I don't know anything about numerology either, but maybe we are finding a lot of stuff that matches with Elvis because we are looking for them...

cameron
11-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I was trying to find other significant numbers in the Aztec suit and I've found the 24 (green arrow) which seems to be important according to Rover's post. Also if you turn 24...it's 42 :hmm:.
I don't know much about numerology and don't know if there's something true with it, but I found it curious that there are so many things that match with Elvis' data...
And I agree with Cameron that just because you can't see, touch or feel something, does't mean it doesn't exist. :D

:hmm:So, that's where some got these numbers ?
Interesting, for sure.Thanks (y)

cameron
11-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Luck, harmony and blessing in the transition.

I'm not sure about the luck ..
But, harmony and blessing in his transition seemed to be what he was searching for. I pray he acheived both. (y)

Perhaps "luck" was there too. It happened at home. Thank you much.

presley31
11-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Well to be honest I've always had a feeling about numbers..that they do have some kind of power but of what I couldn't tell you. I feel the same about astrology which again, I have no basis on why I feel this way because I know so little about it too.

Diane

l agree (y)

cameron
11-05-2007, 07:06 PM
I don't know anything about numerology either, but maybe we are finding a lot of stuff that matches with Elvis because we are looking for them...

I always felt that was true too.
It was just too unexplainable ...so, some looked for explanations .

I used to know a man that "did "astrology charts . He was "right on" about many things. Especially in my family. He did mine a few times, but I honestly can't remember what he said now. He was my friend, so I just let him do them. Usually at big gatherings when we were trying to explain the world.;)
Didn't get that figured out either .

Merry
11-05-2007, 08:41 PM
I've always enjoyed looking into anything.

I have always wanted to know more about Numerology, what I know is basic. There are many charts available on the web, there is even one for compatability with Elvis (or other Celebrities), lol. I do know that my favourite number has pervaded through my life, even to do with Elvis, lol, I noticed every timeb.

Nothing wrong with being open, as we all know. With regard to Astrology, I think it gives a good basis of a person, to understand their basic character traits; however, people when they learn from the world can change, hopefully for the better.

It is all very interesting, and something these days, which is easy to do, although I don't know how accurate, by punching numbers into a website, to check out how you are as a person (if you want to know, lol), your compatability with someone, or whatever you fancy, out.

Kim

Stryx
11-05-2007, 08:47 PM
The occult was around long before Christianity . It has a very long history.
It wasn't used for evil either. Occult just means "hidden."

I know the history of the Occult and Judaism predates Christianity so it's no suprise that other things to do as well.

I find it hard to believe in something I cant see feel or touch.

presley31
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I've always enjoyed looking into anything.

I have always wanted to know more about Numerology, what I know is basic. There are many charts available on the web, there is even one for compatability with Elvis (or other Celebrities), lol. I do know that my favourite number has pervaded through my life, even to do with Elvis, lol, I noticed every timeb.

Nothing wrong with being open, as we all know. With regard to Astrology, I think it gives a good basis of a person, to understand their basic character traits; however, people when they learn from the world can change, hopefully for the better.

It is all very interesting, and something these days, which is easy to do, although I don't know how accurate, by punching numbers into a website, to check out how you are as a person (if you want to know, lol), your compatability with someone, or whatever you fancy, out.

Kim

I agree jess(y)

Merry
11-05-2007, 09:05 PM
My fascination of the Jumpsuit started back in 1977, <snip> :D

LOL re wearing the jumpsuit. Yes, Elvis was, and still is, the original, in my opinion. He looked cool in them.

Thanks Matt, for sharing. Wow, the photos! I'm amazed at how dedicated fans are, lol. It is a wonderful tribute. Anyone would have to be touched, at how people feel about Elvis, I'm sure he knows. Hope so. (y)

Take care,
Kim

Merry
11-05-2007, 09:14 PM
I always felt that was true too.
It was just too unexplainable ...so, some looked for explanations .

I used to know a man that "did "astrology charts . He was "right on" about many things. Especially in my family. He did mine a few times, but I honestly can't remember what he said now. He was my friend, so I just let him do them. Usually at big gatherings when we were trying to explain the world.;)
Didn't get that figured out either .

You know, Astrology and Numerology aside, quite a few people sense things, pick up other people's thoughts, can predict some things, without realising, all sorts of occurances.

For one, I feel comfortable to share, my son at 6, knew my mother's dog had died. (He doesn't remember it, now). He just burst out crying, saying: "Tabitha is dead, Tabitha is dead" I couldn't console him. There wasn't anything to pre-empt this, at all. We were away on holidays. I just hugged him, said all is o.k., etc. I was concerned enough to check, she had been put down (when he cried, was the time it happened). It was very sad. Lots of things have happened, other things, as well. It is interesting, and yes, who can explain it? All these things do, is make me more aware. Nothing wrong with being open.

Kim

cameron
11-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Yes, Jess

Some in my family have had these experiences. Even I, sometimes "know " things . I can't explain it ,but just accept it.

I think the younger you are the more open you are to these experiences.
Not been told enough times, it can't happen.;)

Merry
11-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Yes, Jess

Some in my family have had these experiences. Even I, sometimes "know " things . I can't explain it ,but just accept it.

I think the younger you are the more open you are to these experiences.
Not been told enough times, it can't happen.;)

Yes, true.

Thanks for sharing, Cam.

Kim

Getlo
11-06-2007, 02:46 AM

You've hit the nail right on the head there!

I find it hard to believe in something I cant see feel or touch.

Wel said. Although, I do believe in Ann-Margret, though I've never touched her.

Unfortunately. :blush::blush::blush:

Wendy56
11-06-2007, 04:07 AM
I love that jumpsuit. Also, the Aztec Calendar has so many meanings in mexican culture...

Merry
11-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Numerology

I would like to askb, if I may, how do you find out which numbers are mystical, for oneself? The physical objects, may I ask, about them, are they something you obtain, or? (Sorry, lol...duh moment, hehe, I don't know what you mean). The numbers, are they numbers that you already have an affinity with, like I do with my favourite number (or numbers, lol, I like threes, as well)?

How do you work out the patterns, or where do you find this information? Chiro's Book of Numbers, or other resources? Is Chiro's Book of Numbers just basic (I remember reading ages ago someone saying that the new book had lots of errors, etc., so I didn't bother to order it; or if in fact, it only has basics. May I ask where would I find the better resources, please? There must be the age old theories, are they readily available?

I thought there had to be Advanced Numerology! (kept saying that :hmm::lmfao::D lol (y), but I've not been able to find anything on the web), does anyoneb know where I may look, please? Or answer any of my queries, if you don't mind, please?

This subject is fascinating.

Take careb,
:hug:
Kim

cameron
11-06-2007, 10:20 AM
http://www.numerology-free.com/

Here's a site that says it gives lessons ,Jess. I haven't tried it yet, but looks interesting.
Just don't believe everything you read. ;)