PDA

View Full Version : Elvis Insiders Reception Guests Announced.

presley31
10-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Join Joe Moscheo, Cynthia Pepper and Larry Geller at the 2008 Elvis Insiders Graceland Tour and Reception

We're excited to announce these special guests will be joining us on Sunday, January 6, 2008 for the Elvis Insiders Graceland Tour and Reception from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM.

This event is exclusively for Elvis Insiders and their guests. It includes a private evening tour of Graceland in all its holiday splendor and a reception across the street in Graceland Plaza with our special guests.
The reception is a “progressive” event moving about the plaza area and will include Elvis's airplanes, The Elvis Presley Automobile Museum and the "Elvis Jumpsuits: All Access" exhibit in the Sincerely Elvis Museum. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and cash bars will be available and everyone wins a door prize.

Because of space limitations, Elvis Insiders may purchase only one guest ticket in addition to their own. Tickets are currently selling quickly and we do expect a sell out soon so, if you plan on attending, reserve your tickets today.

Admission is $44.00 for adults, $22.00 for children 7-12, and children under seven are free. ADVANCE TICKETS: From all parts of the world call (901) 332-3322 or, from the USA and Canada call toll-free 800-238-2000. E-mail glsales@elvis.com Parking in the main Graceland parking lot is free beginning at 5:30 PM.

2007/10/30 EPE / www.epgold.com

ksimms2
10-31-2007, 07:03 PM
oh man! I'd love to go to this! I'll have to see if I can swing it.....I wanted to go during his birthday anyway...so crossing my fingers I can make this happen. Thanks for posting this. (yes I am an Insider)

velasca1
10-31-2007, 08:29 PM
I'll be there! yeah!

ksimms2
10-31-2007, 09:10 PM
I'm already checking on air fare/hotels...my mom and I want to go.....Jen thank you for posting this - who knows how long it would have taken me to see this on Elvis Insiders web site.

Unchained Melody
10-31-2007, 09:16 PM
This is an event that I would really love to attend but unfortunatley will not be able too.:'(

Thanks for sharing the news;).

ksimms2
10-31-2007, 09:32 PM
If I am able to attend - I would like to meet other tcb-world members if anyone can go.