http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T3QWtGEDpXc#GU5U2spHI_4

Thanks for watching!:hug:

presley31
10-31-2007, 12:48 AM
l saw this on youtube the other day, lol

Thanks for sharing your clip marija.

Unchained Melody
10-31-2007, 12:50 AM
Thanks for posting, some really nice footage in their!;)

Dovey
10-31-2007, 01:05 AM
Thanks for posting Marji, It reminded me that Elvis did have many good times too. Dovey;)

Diane
10-31-2007, 01:13 AM
Thank you so much for posting this video Marija. So great to see Elvis enjoying himself.:clap::clap::clap:

I have it bookmarked.

Diane

MissyM
10-31-2007, 01:23 AM
I love that one too. It was good to see Elvis laughing. One big family they were.

Miss Clawdy
10-31-2007, 01:28 AM
Thank you Marija, another great video! (y):D(y)

MissyM
10-31-2007, 01:34 AM
He had such a fun side. I bet it was a riot being around him.

ksimms2
10-31-2007, 02:33 AM
Very good Marija!! Did I see Elvis "relieving himself" in the bushes? Is that what he was doing in that red shirt in the bushes? Going pee pee? lol......maybe I'm wrong - but it sure looked like it....lol.....just like a man!!

SleepyJack
10-31-2007, 02:36 AM
Another really good video Marija.....I`m going to have to try and make one some day....you are an inspiration!........Hope you don`t mind me throwing an idea at you but...here goes!.....How about an Elvis video to Art Garfunkel`s " Bright Eyes"...just an idea.....I`d do it myself but...well..I`m useless!!

franny
10-31-2007, 02:46 AM
Wonderful footage! Great clip, Marija! :clap: :)
I wish we could see more footage like this, with Elvis having fun! (y)

franny

utmom2008
10-31-2007, 03:13 AM
Very good Marija!! Did I see Elvis "relieving himself" in the bushes? Is that what he was doing in that red shirt in the bushes? Going pee pee? lol......maybe I'm wrong - but it sure looked like it....lol.....just like a man!!
Kelly...that's what my husband and I were just laughing about :D:D Yes, that's what he was doing!! :D:D

marijaep
10-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Thank you very much everyone :notworthy:hug:

marijaep
10-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Another really good video Marija.....I`m going to have to try and make one some day....you are an inspiration!........Hope you don`t mind me throwing an idea at you but...here goes!.....How about an Elvis video to Art Garfunkel`s " Bright Eyes"...just an idea.....I`d do it myself but...well..I`m useless!!

Hi there Jack! Thank you for the kind words and the suggestion but i don't have much time at the moment as I am very busy with school :'( But, thanks anyway :D

Anyone can do a video, it's easy, you just have to try hehe :clap:

Rover
10-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Great video! Some footage that I had never seen before...

Johnny
10-31-2007, 05:06 PM
Kelly...that's what my husband and I were just laughing about :D:D Yes, that's what he was doing!! :D:D

Are you really sure? Surely he had a toilet in his bus?? And if he's not squatting, which seems to me what he's doing, then he must be doing nr 2, as he did 1 standing up (at least when he was still healthy enough) ?

ksimms2
10-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Are you really sure? Surely he had a toilet in his bus?? And if he's not squatting, which seems to me what he's doing, then he must be doing nr 2, as he did 1 standing up (at least when he was still healthy enough) ?

I think you are looking at the wrong portion.....there is one where he is standing in the bushes on the left - with a red shirt on....and you can't see his hands.....and he just kind of looks over to the side at whoever is filming...and grins.....it looks to be outside in the patio area.....?

Johnny
10-31-2007, 05:51 PM
I've watched it three times now, and at no item do I see him standing, in a red shirt, doing anything similar to what could be peeing. However, the footage with him squatting starts at 1:51 and ends at 1:56. At what time, in the footage, is he standing upright in a red shirt?

Diane
10-31-2007, 06:23 PM
He's standing in some bushes with a red shirt one......you can't miss it.

I didn't know that was what he was doing. I printed out that photo a while back and now it has a whole new meaning. :lol:

Diane

geordie
10-31-2007, 07:03 PM
GREAT VID MARJI

seems 'BEING ELVIS' did have its good times (y)

we should see more of these types of clips(y)

cameron
10-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks for making this . I loved to see them all at a better time, just having some fun. (y)

Burning_Love
10-31-2007, 09:36 PM
MARIJA !

You never seize to amaze me girl.

Yes, I LOVE IT !

marijaep
10-31-2007, 10:47 PM
Thank you Danielle and Cam! :clap::D :hug: Glad you like it

utmom2008
11-01-2007, 12:14 AM
I think you are looking at the wrong portion.....there is one where he is standing in the bushes on the left - with a red shirt on....and you can't see his hands.....and he just kind of looks over to the side at whoever is filming...and grins.....it looks to be outside in the patio area.....?
There was not much doubt about what he is doing. I have brothers, a husband and a son...LOL...yes, that is exactly what he is doing :D:D

utmom2008
11-01-2007, 12:17 AM
I've watched it three times now, and at no item do I see him standing, in a red shirt, doing anything similar to what could be peeing. However, the footage with him squatting starts at 1:51 and ends at 1:56. At what time, in the footage, is he standing upright in a red shirt?
Maybe it is too cold in Iceland for guys to do that over there, but American guys will tell you that is what he is doing :D:D

Johnny
11-01-2007, 12:30 AM
I would really appreciate if anyone would tell me at what minute in the video Elvis can be seen as peeing, as I am not seeing anything remotly like that

cameron
11-01-2007, 12:53 AM
It's at 01:52 . You gotta look fast. ;)

I had to watch it a few times too. My grandsons think it's "the place to go". I believe. Can't tell for sure; it just appears to be "the position " one takes to do something of that nature . :)

Johnny
11-01-2007, 01:22 AM
That's exactly the footage that I thought you all meant!!!!!! See my quote below, but I got "oh no, it's the wrong one", so my question still stands - didn't he have a toilet in the bus? And surely he's just squatting there and not doing nr 2 (I persume, as before, that he did nr 1 standing up - while his health allowed him to do so)

cameron
11-01-2007, 02:24 AM
That's exactly the footage that I thought you all meant!!!!!! See my quote below, but I got "oh no, it's the wrong one", so my question still stands - didn't he have a toilet in the bus? And surely he's just squatting there and not doing nr 2 (I persume, as before, that he did nr 1 standing up - while his health allowed him to do so)

I don't know if he had a toilet on his bus. I assume he did.
The thing is; I have a toilet in my house {3 in fact} .It's just something boys/men do outside many times instead of taking the time to go inside.
The #1 thing not the #2 thing....;)
I wasn't there, that's all I can tell you.
Take care .