PDA

View Full Version : elvis and his family

presley31
10-29-2007, 03:53 PM
How come we never hear about any of the other family members beside pasty, but the other presleys??

ksimms2
10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
Don't know, I've asked that same question on here also......would love to know the answer to that one. From Missy we know Lisa has nothing to do with the Smith side of the family (Gladys side) which suprises me. But then again, Lisa never knew her grandmother -however she did know her Uncle Billy and family.

presley31
10-29-2007, 04:00 PM
thats what l mean kelly there has to be aunts and uncles and cousins out there?

riley
10-29-2007, 04:02 PM
why is Patsy the only one who is still good friends with Pris

cameron
10-29-2007, 04:07 PM
This is the last interview I know of by Billy Smith .
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_billysmith_part1.html

I think many of the Smiths and Presleys are dead.

SleepyJack
10-29-2007, 04:14 PM
I hadn`t really thought much about this until I came across the piece in the first magazine of the D`Agostini series.....interesting piece about "Doll" Smith..Gladys` mother..very sad....strange that with the millions of pages written on Elvis that so little is written about the lesser-known family members....

cameron
10-29-2007, 04:24 PM
I enjoyed looking at Elvis family history as well.
It's just never been a subject of discussion most places.

mislulu
10-29-2007, 04:44 PM
This a good Thread and a good read. Thanks! (y)

presley31
10-29-2007, 05:22 PM
This a good Thread and a good read. Thanks! (y)

Thanks lulu
It seems we talk about everything else besides elvis family. Very curious about them.

Stryx
10-29-2007, 05:28 PM
The reason the family is cut out?

Well that's fairly simple it's Priscilla and also due to the fact that Elvis only really kept very close family around him and not his whole extended family.

There is still quite a few of them around, Priscilla made her feelings about there involvement with Elvis's estate when she left Billy as a tour guide manager when Graceland opened to the public and didn't promote him.

Anyone think Elvis would have treated Billy like that?

Not likely.

Lisa is blindly following her mother's lead and from where im standing she hasn't learnt to be objective herself......she doesen't bother with her dad's family except for Patsy.

I am dissapointed that any kid of Elvis's could behave like that.

presley31
10-29-2007, 05:30 PM

Well that's fairly simple it's Priscilla and also due to the fact that Elvis only really kept very close family around him and not his whole extended family.

There is still quite a few of them around, Priscilla made her feelings about there involvement with Elvis's estate when she left Billy as a tour guide manager when Graceland opened to the public and didn't promote him.

Not likely.

Lisa is blindly following her mother's lead and from where im standing she hasn't learnt to be objective herself......she doesen't bother with her dad's family except for Patsy.

I am dissapointed that any kid of Elvis's could behave like that.

not talking about billy smith, gladys family vernon family, l want to know about them???

Stryx
10-29-2007, 05:32 PM
not talking about billy smith, gladys family vernon family, l want to know about them???

Billy is part of Glady's family.

As for Vernon's family.....who do you want to know about?

Vester?

Travis?

Who exactly....?

presley31
10-29-2007, 05:34 PM
l know about billy, but there are cousins and aunts and etc out there too. Some of us are curious about them since you never hear about them except billy and pasty.

Diane
10-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Me too Jen..and Priscilla's background is never covered to any real extent. I'm most curious about that and can never get much information.

We get some glimpses of Elvis' side of the family, but not much on Priscilla's.

I really enjoyed that interview with Billy Smith. He clarifies quite a few questions and I tend to believe what he has to say.

Diane

ksimms2
10-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Billy is part of Glady's family.

As for Vernon's family.....who do you want to know about?

Vester?

Travis?

Who exactly....?

Travis was a Smith too wasn't he? I can't remember now....too many names running through my head....Oh MISSY WHERE ARE YOU?? lol...

Suzan
10-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Most of them have since passed away, and Lisa and Pris send flowers instead of attending, presumabley for security and media reasons? I think Lisa knows what she has been told and I cannot fault or blame her for that, plus she didn't know the whole family, I think Billy and Gene were only Smiths (other then his parents and Patsy's parents) that were @ Graceland, by all accts. Elvis tended to keep most of them away, due to alcoholism and other family issues, heard he felt that they were around only when they needed or wanted something.

Gene passed a way quite a few years ago. As far as close relatives that were around Elvis were Billy and Patsy.

Why is Patsy still close to Pris? Because she doesn't rock the boat and contradict her "history", etc...

QUOTING STRYX

Not likely.

I agree...I think Billy got a very very very raw deal, not just from Pris but from Vernon as well. Elvis wanted him to have the trailer out back of Graceland and Vernon did not follow thru, just kicked him and his young family (2 little boys) out, to me that is just sick. Pris just went a step further. And now they are waaing about Billy having written a book, or in on it, Patsy included, and I'm thinking "really? and what have you all done, Pris included? How is it ok for that family to do what they want and call it a "labor of love" (Please) and nobody else? By their own definition they are no better then the MM.JMO.

Heck no Elvis would NEVER have treated Billy in such a manner. I think he would have kicked whomever's butt if they had remotely tried to offend Billy in his presence.

My opinion on Stanley's: full of it, w/exception of Ricky Stanley and reason I say this is because he remained quite close to Pris and Lisa as far as late 90's but then he made the huge error of repeating something he and Lisa spoke of and what Pris had said to him, right after that he was no longer welcome, even though what he said was not anything bad. JMO on why that relationship soured.

Suzan
10-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Presley31, what makes you think Aunt Delta, w/her health issues and drinking problem would have been a good candidate? Vernon obviously did not think so. Yes Vernon was ill at the end but he was not out of his mind, I so dislike reading that excuse, he was not stricken w/Alzheimers or any such thing, he had heart problems, not mental incapacity.
Elvis should have been specific in his instructions, as to whom was to be in charge and what was to happen should his father not be able to oversee Lisa's inheritance, in case he did not make it (Vernon) to the time Lisa was 25, but like someone said, I don't think Elvis thought seriously, that he would die. And if he did then maybe he thought his dad would do the right thing and didn't even enter his mind that Vernon would leave Pris in charge.

cameron
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM
l know about billy, but there are cousins and aunts and etc out there too. Some of us are curious about them since you never hear about them except billy and pasty.

I suppose there are cousins out here . But, who would believe any of them?
People "put down" the known ones . Not sure anyone would allow any of the unknown of them to speak.
The many lawsuits EPE have had concerning the use of Elvis' name , plus the many that would try to dis-credit them -- not sure I'd even want mixed up in the craziness.
I'd say any that's still around would just say "the heck with it "

presley31
10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I suppose there are cousins out here . But, who would believe any of them?
People "put down" the known ones . Not sure anyone would allow any of the unknown of them to speak.
The many lawsuits EPE have had concerning the use of Elvis' name , plus the many that would try to dis-credit them -- not sure I'd even want mixed up in the craziness.
I'd say any that's still around would just say "the heck with it "

good points Cameron (y)

cameron
10-29-2007, 07:50 PM
good points Cameron (y)

Yep, just one of the many times I hate being right . ;)

Burning_Love
10-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Yeah, i think Priscilla. You see, she has a lot to do with the Presley estate, and she involves who she wants.

But on one bio i watched, one of Elvis' other cousins were on there, forget her name, but yeah, she is real southern and she sings !

Suzan
10-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Yeah, i think Priscilla. You see, she has a lot to do with the Presley estate, and she involves who she wants.

But on one bio i watched, one of Elvis' other cousins were on there, forget her name, but yeah, she is real southern and she sings !

LOL your speaking of Donna Early, yikes! ;)

Tony Trout
10-29-2007, 08:23 PM
LOL your speaking of Donna Early, yikes! ;)

I'd love to know how Donna Presley Early is/was a cousin to Elvis......

Suzan
10-29-2007, 08:24 PM
I'd love to know how Donna Presley Early is/was a cousin to Elvis......

Hi Tony!:D

I don't think she was ever a Presley, she put that in there so she could bilk the fans of money.
Her mother Nash was Vernon's sister.:D

Suzan
10-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Nash Pritchett she is the one Elvis gave the Gold piano to, and in the documentary for Showtime "Elvis Presley's Graceland, hosted by Priscilla Presley" in 1985, she was interviewed about that in the pasture of Graceland, I guess she was a pastor or something, in a church and Elvis gave her the piano.
Last I heard, Donna and her husband Buddy were arrested for all sorts of crimes.

Donut
10-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Elvis should have been specific in his instructions, as to whom was to be in charge and what was to happen should his father not be able to oversee Lisa's inheritance, in case he did not make it (Vernon) to the time Lisa was 25, but like someone said, I don't think Elvis thought seriously, that he would die. And if he did then maybe he thought his dad would do the right thing and didn't even enter his mind that Vernon would leave Pris in charge.

Elvis had his choice made but Vernon though Priscilla would do it better or whatever I think, for the sake of Lisa.
Read this...

Item XI

Executor and Trustee

I appoint as executor of this, my last will and testament, and
as Trustee of every trust required to be created hereunder, my
said father.

I hereby direct that my said father shall be entitled by his
last will ant testament, duly probated, to appoint a successor
Executor of my estate, as well as a successor Trustee or
successor Trustees of all the trusts to be created under my last
will and testament.

If, for any reason, my said father be unable to serve or to
continue to serve as Executor and/or as Trustee, or if he be
deceased and shall not have appointed a successor Executor or
Trustee, by virtue of his last will and testament as stated
-above, then I appoint National Bank of Commerce, Memphis,
Tennessee, or its successor or the institution with which it may
merge, as successor Executor and/or as successor Trustee of all
trusts required to be established hereunder.

None of the appointees named hereunder,including any appointment
made by virtue of the last will and testament of my said father,
shall be required to furnish any bond or security for
performance of the respective fiduciary duties required
hereunder, notwithstanding any rule of law to the contrary.

That shows that Priscilla didnīt even cross Elvis mind to do that.

Suzan
10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
Elvis had his choice made but Vernon though Priscilla would do it better or whatever I think, for the sake of Lisa.
Read this...

Item XI

Executor and Trustee

I appoint as executor of this, my last will and testament, and
as Trustee of every trust required to be created hereunder, my
said father.

I hereby direct that my said father shall be entitled by his
last will ant testament, duly probated, to appoint a successor
Executor of my estate, as well as a successor Trustee or
successor Trustees of all the trusts to be created under my last
will and testament.

If, for any reason, my said father be unable to serve or to
continue to serve as Executor and/or as Trustee, or if he be
deceased and shall not have appointed a successor Executor or
Trustee, by virtue of his last will and testament as stated
-above, then I appoint National Bank of Commerce, Memphis,
Tennessee, or its successor or the institution with which it may
merge, as successor Executor and/or as successor Trustee of all
trusts required to be established hereunder.

None of the appointees named hereunder,including any appointment
made by virtue of the last will and testament of my said father,
shall be required to furnish any bond or security for
performance of the respective fiduciary duties required
hereunder, notwithstanding any rule of law to the contrary.

That shows that Priscilla didnīt even cross Elvis mind to do that.

Thanks! :D I'd forgotten about that part! Totally slipped my mind.
And you are correct Pris didn't even enter his mind, so why Vernon chose to go that route I don't know, he should have left it as the second paragraph, though maybe like you said, he felt she would be the best for it as she was Lisa's mom.
I wonder why Elvis didn't think of Pris?
I read in Child Bride that Pris really worked on Vernon to get that post and that she made some rather rude and mean comments about him to her friends and family prior to his death.

Donut
10-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks! :D I'd forgotten about that part! Totally slipped my mind.
And you are correct Pris didn't even enter his mind, so why Vernon chose to go that route I don't know, he should have left it as the second paragraph, though maybe like you said, he felt she would be the best for it as she was Lisa's mom.
I wonder why Elvis didn't think of Pris?
I read in Child Bride that Pris really worked on Vernon to get that post and that she made some rather rude and mean comments about him to her friends and family prior to his death.

Maybe because the MM are right and Priscilla has exagerated his place in Elvisī life and heart after she left.

riley
10-29-2007, 09:58 PM
quote Donut
she made some rather rude and mean comments about him to her friends and family prior to his death.

end quote

what did she say??

utmom2008
10-29-2007, 10:04 PM
Don't know, I've asked that same question on here also......would love to know the answer to that one. From Missy we know Lisa has nothing to do with the Smith side of the family (Gladys side) which suprises me. But then again, Lisa never knew her grandmother -however she did know her Uncle Billy and family.
LOL...I wondered if I was the only one that ever thought about that!! :D

Donut
10-29-2007, 10:05 PM
quote Donut
she made some rather rude and mean comments about him to her friends and family prior to his death.

end quote

what did she say??

It was Suzan who said that Riley.

utmom2008
10-29-2007, 10:06 PM
I hadn`t really thought much about this until I came across the piece in the first magazine of the D`Agostini series.....interesting piece about "Doll" Smith..Gladys` mother..very sad....strange that with the millions of pages written on Elvis that so little is written about the lesser-known family members....
What does it say about "Doll"? We hear so little about that side:hmm:

MissyM
10-30-2007, 01:01 AM
I don't know the Presley's side well. But there are plenty of them and then there are tons of second cousins. The Smith side is this. Gladys's two brothers were Travis and Johnny Smith. They married two sisters (those sisters are my MIL's sisters-maiden name Ivy-mother and father Thelma and Ira Ivy) Travis married Lorraine and Johnny married Lois. Travis and Loainne had Billy and Bobby. Bobby committed suicide by rat poison. Lois has Jackie, Nickie, Janet, Brenda and Tony.)all still living)So all of Lorraines and Lois's children are my husband's cousins. Travis died. Lorraine died in 88 (Lisa did not attend her funeral or nothing) My MIL died in 98. Lorraine was 14 and Lois 15 (I think) went they married into the Smith family. Lois divorced Johnny. Elvis wasn't as close to Lois's kids as he was Lorraine and Travis's. Johnny was wacky. Lois wrote a book called "The Forgotten Family of Elvis" but it thus far has not a good sales. I asked her how she was able to use Elvis's name. She said because it is for the most part about her, Johnny and family. Maybe Pricilla doesn't know about it??? Patsy left EPE, and she has a web site for fans.

ksimms2
10-30-2007, 01:06 AM
I don't know the Presley's side well. But there are plenty of them and then there are tons of second cousins. The Smith side is this. Gladys's two brothers were Travis and Johnny Smith. They married two sisters (those sisters are my MIL's sisters-maiden name Ivy-mother and father Thelma and Ira Ivy) Travis married Lorraine and Johnny married Lois. Travis and Loainne had Billy and Bobby. Bobby committed suicide by rat poison. Lois has Jackie, Nickie, Janet, Brenda and Tony.)all still living)So all of Lorraines and Lois's children are my husband's cousins. Travis died. Lorraine died in 88 (Lisa did not attend her funeral or nothing) My MIL died in 98. Lorraine was 14 and Lois 15 (I think) went they married into the Smith family. Lois divorced Johnny. Elvis wasn't as close to Lois's kids as he was Lorraine and Travis's. Johnny was wacky. Lois wrote a book called "The Forgotten Family of Elvis" but it thus far has not a good sales. I asked her how she was able to use Elvis's name. She said because it is for the most part about her, Johnny and family. Maybe Pricilla doesn't know about it??? Patsy left EPE, and she has a web site for fans.

Why thank you Missy!! That also answers my "I thought Travis was a Smith" comment earlier because someone made mention he was from Vernon's side. Unless Vernon's side had a Travis too. Wow...in-laws family tree can be very confusing....lol. :hmm:

MissyM
10-30-2007, 01:20 AM
You know Ksimms, I'll try to look it up. I am doing the family geneology. It does get complicated with all those double cousins!!!!!!

cameron
10-30-2007, 01:24 AM

Thank you, Missy. Good to hear about some of the older ones again.
You are a fountain of information on the Smith side. Greatly appreciated . (y)

Suzan
10-30-2007, 01:40 AM
Ksimme my error I said that. lol
I do believe a few years ago, don't know if still true, there was a second or third cousin or something like that, that was a well know football player?

MissyM
10-30-2007, 01:51 AM
You are very welcome Cameron, I think it's important to remember all of them. They were a part of Elvis's life. I took care of Grandma Thelma for some years. What a stitch she was. (all grew up in Tupelo and went on to Memphis for work) When I asked her about Elvis she always called him a little rascal. My gosh though, the colorful stories she told me about the old days in Tupelo. Stories were of share-croppin and pickin cotton (kids too, till your fingers would bleed. Sharin what ever you had. If someone had picked a bushel of greens or peas the women would sit and get them ready and share them. Putting cardboard in the kids shoes cause they couldn't buy them any more. But I think it really makes me understand some things about Elvis's roots.

meg
10-30-2007, 01:56 AM
Missy M
Patsy left EPE, and she has a web site for fans.

Thats Patsy ANDERSEN who left epe and has a website!

Suzan
10-30-2007, 01:58 AM
Missy M

Yeah, that whole thing, I feel so bad for Patsy she was soooo great w/the fans.

meg
10-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Missy M

http://www.patsyandersen.com/main.htm

Suzan
10-30-2007, 02:17 AM
Thank you for the link.:D

MissyM
10-30-2007, 02:18 AM
That's right, I told you I am not good with the Presley fam. and why are there so many Patsy's??? LOl

cameron
10-30-2007, 09:21 AM
You are very welcome Cameron, I think it's important to remember all of them. They were a part of Elvis's life. I took care of Grandma Thelma for some years. What a stitch she was. (all grew up in Tupelo and went on to Memphis for work) When I asked her about Elvis she always called him a little rascal. My gosh though, the colorful stories she told me about the old days in Tupelo. Stories were of share-croppin and pickin cotton (kids too, till your fingers would bleed. Sharin what ever you had. If someone had picked a bushel of greens or peas the women would sit and get them ready and share them. Putting cardboard in the kids shoes cause they couldn't buy them any more. But I think it really makes me understand some things about Elvis's roots.
I remember some of my grandparents talking about that time. It was pretty bad.Mine lived in Texas ,but I guess it was the same everywhere .
We certainly weren't rich by any means either when I came along,but it was "getting better."
Maybe, it's why I can relate to how Elvis was raised too. Some of it was "the time" ,some things "you just kept to yourself." Family was more important back then, it seemed.
Thanks, love hearing about it all.

Merry
10-30-2007, 09:39 AM
This is the last interview I know of by Billy Smith .
http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_billysmith_part1.html

I think many of the Smiths and Presleys are dead.

Thanks Cam,

I really like Billy. He is always so positive, loving, protective, and just a lovely man.

Kimmi

Merry
10-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Thanks Missy.

It is good to be filled in on everyone.

Do you recall who were the other double cousins?

Take care,
Kim

meg
10-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Patsy ANDERSEN
:supriced: She has nothing to do with the family:supriced:

cameron
10-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes, I know.
She was the main person to see in Fan Relations at Graceland.
She has her own business now. We used to email a lot right after she left .
Think everyone liked her.

Stryx
10-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Yes, I know.
She was the main person to see in Fan Relations at Graceland.
She has her own business now. We used to email a lot right after she left .
Think everyone liked her.

Until she got involved with Jerry Presley.

cameron
10-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm not crazy about Jerry Presley either.
She does manage others besides Jerry .
There's a few others that Jerry has "snowed."
I still like Patsy.

jak
10-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Until she got involved with Jerry Presley.

Good one.That guy takes the cake.
Jak

Stryx
10-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm not crazy about Jerry Presley either.
She does manage others besides Jerry .
There's a few others that Jerry has "snowed."
I still like Patsy.

She worked in EPE for years.......she knows hes bogus and she was buddys with Donna "Presley" as well.

Her integrity is in tatters in my opinion for those two friendships.

Jerry cons money out of people for his "show" and Donna has apparently conned people out of money for "bogus" memorabillia.

Patsy should have known better.

cameron
10-30-2007, 12:03 PM
I believe most everyone is aware of Jerry and Donna too.
Nothing new there. Not part of EP's family, we're talking about .

Stryx
10-30-2007, 12:07 PM
I believe most everyone is aware of Jerry and Donna too.
Nothing new there. Not part of EP's family, we're talking about .

Perhaps someone could tell Patsy to stop making a fool out of herself by associating with them

And they are family.....just "distant" family!

cameron
10-30-2007, 12:16 PM
Not part of EP's family, we're talking about .

I've talked to Patsy about Jerry . Also a well known author that supports him.
He's convinced them otherwise.

None of my business now. I told them my opinion.

Stryx
10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Not part of EP's family, we're talking about .

I've talked to Patsy about Jerry . Also a well known author that supports him.
He's convinced them otherwise.

None of my business now. I told them my opinion.

Everyone has tried talking to Patsy about Jerry.

All she need do is get out a family tree see how far away from Elvis this ***** is and then talk to Elvis's friends about the fact Elvis didn't know the guy.

Very easy. Shame on her.

cameron
10-30-2007, 01:21 PM
Missy:
Do you know if Rhetha Smith and Harold Llyod had any children?
Thanks .

cameron
10-30-2007, 01:29 PM
I did think this was sorta odd .:blink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMsk-lnPeA

Why in the world anyone thought this was necessary , I have no idea.

Getlo
10-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Do you know if Rhetha Smith and Harold Llyod had any children?

The late Harold Loyd had at least one son, Roger ... who, wouldn't you know it, has written a book (Growing Up In The Shadow of a King - what a title! I mean, come on!!) on his relatively tenuous connection with Elvis. Sure, they were cousins, but they were not close.

http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/books/book_growing_up_in_the_shadow_of_a_king.shtml

ksimms2
10-30-2007, 01:34 PM
I did think this was sorta odd .:blink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMsk-lnPeA

Why in the world anyone thought this was necessary , I have no idea.

It was posted By Patsy Anderson.....or so it says.

cameron
10-30-2007, 01:39 PM
It was posted By Patsy Anderson.....or so it says.

Yes, I saw that .Wondered if they'd had a lot of questions about Jerry. I still thought it was silly, IMO.

MissyM
10-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Ahh haaa! Could that be why when I asked her to explain how Jerry was related (on her site) that she didn't answer??? But she does seem to do alot for the fans. Seems there is mixed feelings on her. Is Jerry any good?

cameron
10-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Ahh haaa! Could that be why when I asked her to explain how Jerry was related (on her site) that she didn't answer??? But she does seem to do alot for the fans. Seems there is mixed feelings on her. Is Jerry any good?
I've heard him ..on his site. He's not bad actually. But, he's no Elvis.
His site is "under construction" now.
He did have a letter on there from Parker though.
Also, Elvis' funeral..though I think he said he really never knew him.

presley31
10-30-2007, 02:41 PM
something l came accoss on the internet. dunno how much turth is it.

ELVIS PRESLEY FAMILY TREE

Note: There are several onknown family tree members between the branches of the tree.

Elvis Aaron Presley (Born 8 January 1935 Tupelo Lee County Mississippi
Died 16 August 1977)
Priscilla Ann Wagner Beaulieu 1 May 1967 Las Vegas Nevada
(Born 24 May 1945 Brooklyn New York)

Brother
Jesse Garon Presley (Born 8 January 1935 Tupelo Lee County Mississippi
Died 8 January 1935 Tupelo Lee County Mississippi

Children of Elvis
Lisa Marie Presley (Born 1 February 1968)
Ex-husbands of Lisa Marie Presley
(1) Danny Keough
(2) Michael Jackson
(3) Nicolas Cage

Grandchildren of Elvis
Danielle Riley Keough
Benjamin Keough

PATERNAL SIDE OF ELVIS TREE

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Johannes Valentin Pressler (Born 1669 Germany)
Anna Christina Frankse
Anna Christina Frankse
Johannes Valentin Pressler

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Andreas Pressler (Born 1701 Germany)
Antje (Ann) Wels 21 April 1723 New York
Antje (Ann) Wels
Andreas Pressler 21 April 1723 New York

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Andreas Presley Jnr (Born 14 February 1732/33 Cecil County, Maryland)

Elizabeth
Richard Mansell

Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents

John Presley
Born 1748
Died 1833)

Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Edward Wesson

? Emily

Dunnan Presley Snr
Born 1780

Mary

Great, Great Grandparents
Martha Jane Wesson
Dunnan Presley Jnr 1861 Fulton Itawamba County Mississippi
Dunnan Presley Jnr
Born 1827 Madison Tennessee
Died 10 March 1900)
Martha Jane Wesson 1861 Fulton Itawamba County Mississippi
William D. Warren
Manerva J. Davies

Great Grandparents
Mary L. Warren
Born 1853
William Hood
Born 1852
Rosella Presley
Born February 1862 Itawamba County Mississippi
Died 24 July 1924 Pineville Itawamba County Mississippi)

Grandparents
Jesse D. McClowell Presley
Born 9 April 1896 Itawamba County Mississippi
Died 19 March 1973 Louisville, Jefferson County Kentucky
Minnie Mae Hood 1913
Minnie Mae Hood
Born 17 June 1888 Fulton Itawamba County Mississippi
Died 1980 Memphis Shelby County Tennessee)
Jesse D McClowell Presley 1913

Parents
Vernon Elvis Presley
Born 19 April 1916 Clay County Mississippi
Died 26 June 1979
Buried Graceland Memphis Tennessee
(1) Gladys Love Smith 17 June 1933 Pontotoc County Mississippi
(2) Dee Stanley July 1960
Gladys Love Smith
Born 12 April 1912 Mississippi
Died 14 August 1958 Memphis Shelby County Tennessee
Buried Memphis Tennessee
Vernon Elvis Presley 17 June 1933 Pontotoc County Mississippi

MATERNAL SIDE OF ELVIS TREE

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Great, Great, Great Grandparents

Richard Mansell

William Mansell
Born 1795
Died 1842
Morning Dove White 1818 Tennessee
Morning Dove White
Born 1800
Died 1835 Hamilton Marion County Alabama
William Mansell 1818 Tennessee

Great, Great Grandparents
John B. Mansell
Born 1828 Alabama
Died 1880)

Elizabeth Betsy Gilmore

Elizabeth Betsy Gilmore
Born 1830 Alabama
John B. Mansell
Abner Tackett
Nancy J. Burdine

Great Grandparents
A White Mansell
Born 1849 Mississippi

Martha Tackett 22 January 1870 Lee County Mississippi
Martha Tackett
Born 1853 Mississippi
Died 1887

A White Mansell 22 January 1870 Lee County Mississippi

Mileage Obediah Smith
Born 1837
Died 1909

Anna Mansell 13 December 1874
Anna Mansell
Born 1854
Died 1935

Mileage Obediah Smith 13 December 1874

Grandparents
Robert Lee Smith
Born 1880 Lee County Mississippi
Died 1931 Lee County Mississippi

Octavia Luvinia Lucy Mansell 30 September 1903 Lee County Mississippi
Octavia Luvinia Lucy Mansell
Born 1876
Died 1935 Mississippi

Robert Lee Smith 30 September Lee County Mississippi

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Aunties and Uncles
Maria Agnes Pressler
Hans June Pressler
Mary
Anna E. Pressler (Born Anna Elizabeth Pressler 1696)
Anna G. Pressler (Born Anna Gertrude Pressler 1698)
Andreas Pressler
Anthony Pressler
Born 1705

Neeltje Quick
Martinus Pressler
Born 1716
Peter Pressler
Born 1717
Died 1765 Anson County North Carolina

Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Aunties and Uncles
John Valentine Presley

Christian Presley
Born 6 June 1725 Cecil County Maryland)

Sarah Presley
Born 1728

Thomas Presley
Born 27 August 1730
Andrew Presley Jnr
Born 4 February 1732/33 Cecil County Maryland)

Maternal Great, Great, Great, Great Aunties and Uncles
Morning Dizenia Mansell
Born 5 January 1826 Marion County Alabama
Died 21 January 1918 Palmer Marion County Alabama buried Palmer Cemetery
Russell Porter Palmer
William D. Mansell
John B. Mansell
James Jordan Mansell
Fealy Mansell

Maternal Great, Great, Great Aunties and Uncles
Edy C. Mansell
Born 1848 Alabama

A White Mansell
Anna Mansell

Maternal Great, Great Aunties and Uncles
Ida Mansell
Born 1874

Octavia L. Mansell

James Mansell
Born 1880

Maternal Aunties and Uncles
Travis Smith
Tracy Smith
Johnny Smith
Effie Smith
Born 1904 Mississippi
Died 1905 Mississippi

Paternal Great Aunties and Uncles
Walter G. Presley
Born December 1880

Mamie E Presley
Born July 1889

Noah E. Presley
Born 29 August 1891 Mississippi
Died September 1919 Baldwyn Lee County Mississippi

Calhoun Presley
Born 9 May 1899 Mississippi
Died December 1989 East Prairie Mississippi County Missouri
Doshia Presley
Rosalinda Presley

Paternal Uncle
Vester Presley
Born 11 September 1914
Died 17 January 1997 Memphis Shelby Tennessee
Buried Forest Hills Memphis Tennessee

MissyM
10-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow! You're good! Now could you help me find some of my relatives?? LOL

SleepyJack
10-31-2007, 01:00 AM
Gladys Presley`s mother Octavia Lavenia Mansell(nick-named "doll" beacause of her beautiful but fragile doll-like features married her first cousin Robert Lee Smith 1903,he supported them with a mix of farmwork and selling moonshine!... After the birth of her first child,the tubercular Doll took to her bed and remained there most of the time until her death at the age of 59.She had eight children during this time,the first five were girls,the last of whom was Gladys.......That is the shortened down version from the D`Agostini magazine for utmom2008......there is a nice photo of Doll and her husband with the article.

SleepyJack
10-31-2007, 01:02 AM
Almost forgot!.......presley31...that was amazing!!...are you FBI???

Diane
10-31-2007, 01:45 AM
Wow Jen....fantastic family tree there. It goes way back.(y)

Diane

Merry
10-31-2007, 02:41 AM
Almost forgot!.......presley31...that was amazing!!...are you FBI???

Nahhhh....... going on what Missy said, I think this would be the case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k55NuWQCh78

:D :D (y)

Kim

Well done, Jen (y)