PDA

View Full Version : Elvis' Hair

Jumpsuit Junkie
08-16-2004, 12:14 AM
Elvis And The Hair

Considering Elvis' hair is a trademark, you don't ever see Elvis running his hands through his hair, after watching Elvis in concerts I see his hair hanging down, it would drive me man (Not that I have any Hair :'( )

E.L.V.I.S
08-16-2004, 12:20 AM
he moves his hair on many occasions,like for example: in polk salad annie from ttwii he brushes his hair to the side (y) .Im sad but i always remember these kinda little details.

Jumpsuit Junkie
08-16-2004, 12:56 AM
he moves his hair on many occasions,like for example: in polk salad annie from ttwii he brushes his hair to the side (y) .Im sad but i always remember these kinda little details.

Yeah but he never runs his fingers through it, just brushes it a little, doesn't seem to bother him, not vain I suppose :)

elvis fan 1976
12-18-2005, 05:10 AM
At the end of Hound Dog on the Milton Beral show Elvis runs his hand thru his hair.

ayda
12-18-2005, 05:28 AM
68 COMEBACK SPECIAL DELUXE EDITION

Rehersals

"Get that hair out of your face boy"Elvis Presley.1968

TCB

Alyda(y) :cold:

KPM
12-20-2005, 02:08 AM
I always thought he was proud of the way his hair looked even when it was totally uncombed. Notice how he blows upward to get it out of his eyes usually with a playful smile. I think he got a kick out of it being all over when he performed, the wilder the hair the better the show.

joanne
12-20-2005, 12:04 PM
He always used to run his hand down the back of his head while on stage.

Hot4Elvis
03-21-2008, 04:51 PM
:'(...:'(.... wheres the photos of Elvis brushing his hair back with his hand on stage... I wanna see...pleaseeeee:blush:

utmom2008
03-21-2008, 04:59 PM
I always thought he was proud of the way his hair looked even when it was totally uncombed. Notice how he blows upward to get it out of his eyes usually with a playful smile. I think he got a kick out of it being all over when he performed, the wilder the hair the better the show.

I think he definetly knew that was a sexy move...you could tell by the devilish smile when he would do it. And...he was right...that was extremely sexy.:lol:(y)

rhythmknights
03-22-2008, 01:08 PM
i remember seeing clips whre he'd lean down to give a kiss and let the lady brush his hair back for him!

i remember seeing on Aloha from hawaii, he leaned down to kiss someone and he let her brush his hair back :)