PDA

View Full Version : New Book Explores the Spiritual Side of Elvis

The King's Queen
09-03-2007, 04:27 AM
I just wondered onto this article. Apparently a book is in the making that PROMOTES the postive things in Elvis' life, instead of all of the negative things. Sounds like it may a good book! (y)

http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1173352413954&path=!living!religion!sub!article&s=1037645509089

4THEHEART
09-03-2007, 05:47 AM
unfortunately,spirituality or Elvis's interest in it,is not a subject most Elvis fans care much,but if its about drugs and how he was addicted them for "nothing",then it's a big success and makes a great discussion..we have lots of narcotic experts here..

09-03-2007, 12:00 PM
?Most people only want to know about the show-business side of Elvis - the sex, drugs and rock ?n? roll,? Moscheo said in a phone interview from his home in Nashville, Tenn. ?That?s the flashy stuff. But the inner circle saw something else in the man.?

Whatever people may think of the Memphis Mafia, Joe Moscheo was not someone who spent a lot of time with Elvis unlike the guys he had around him 24/7.

I think the reason this book may be 30 years in the making is that Joe neded to get enough information and stories to actually have a book large enough to print and sell.

If I find a copy of it ill read it, but I don't intend to spend cash on it!

jak
09-03-2007, 12:45 PM
?Most people only want to know about the show-business side of Elvis - the sex, drugs and rock ?n? roll,? Moscheo said in a phone interview from his home in Nashville, Tenn. ?That?s the flashy stuff. But the inner circle saw something else in the man.?

Whatever people may think of the Memphis Mafia, Joe Moscheo was not someone who spent a lot of time with Elvis unlike the guys he had around him 24/7.

I think the reason this book may be 30 years in the making is that Joe neded to get enough information and stories to actually have a book large enough to print and sell.

If I find a copy of it ill read it, but I don't intend to spend cash on it!

I agree with your comments completely.Joe Moscheo seems to be a good guy but he wasnt in the inner circle.
Jak