PDA

View Full Version : Info request

Cherokee
08-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi friends,

On the "The Definitive Elvis" DVD's Linda Thompson mentions Elvis had a face lift. :oops:
Although she does not mention the year, I believe I read somewhere this took place in 1975.
Does anyone have any more info about this (like when exactly he had it) and perhaps before and after pix? :blink: :hmm:

Thanks in advance. :blush:

kennyelvis
08-13-2004, 06:39 PM
If he took a face lift in 75, i would have been done between mid august and december 2nd, he held no concerts for over 3 months.
So i guess it would have taken place in that period.

Cherokee
08-13-2004, 11:59 PM
If he took a face lift in 75, i would have been done between mid august and december 2nd, he held no concerts for over 3 months.
So i guess it would have taken place in that period.

Thanks so far, Kenny. ;) I hope maybe somebody else can narrow it down a bit :hmm:

Linda said she actually lay in a bed beside his while he was in the hospital for his face-lift...... :hmm:

buttonhead
08-15-2004, 10:18 PM
yes thats right, she sleep there too next to elvis,she even ate hospital food with him too, as we all know elvis always need woman companions, thats maybe the reason why she slept next to him, ...i would have been agreed if elvis had face-lift, some of his pictures from mid 70's looked a little bit stiffed right on his face. :hmm:

E.L.V.I.S
08-16-2004, 12:17 AM
the reason elvis always had someone sleep next to him is he had a potenially dangerous habit,he sleepwalked.If you look at some 50's pictures taken inside his bedroom you will notice two beds,in the second bed would sleep someone to watch him.Elvis and his comrades was very worried he would get injured on one of his sleep walks.

I know this is a bit of topic but it does kinda tie in and is very intresting info (y)