PDA

View Full Version : i miss him soooo much!

italianfan
08-16-2007, 10:10 PM
i really dont understand how i can miss someone iv never met and someone who died 10 years before i was born, but i really miss him tonight, i jst finished watchin elvis on several tv programs throughout the day, and now listenin to 'my way' on tcb radio and it jst dawned on me how much i miss him.

R.I.P elvis, u will always be more than 'the king' to me

elvis74charmed
08-16-2007, 10:18 PM
I was 3 Years old when he past. I was born to Love Elvis Presley through my Mother. I can't believe it's 30 years now. Where did the time go? I will always Love Him

Burning_Love
08-16-2007, 10:35 PM
I feel the same. Oh Mi Gosh i really do ! I have thought this for a while, he died 13 years before i was born. I realise how much i love him and miss him on this day and i hope one day we can meet, there has got to be hope right ??

Elvis..where are you ??

It's midnight, and i miss you xxx

goodelvisgirl
08-16-2007, 10:56 PM
well i am only 18 so i was born 12 years later but didn't find him untill i was 12 and i loved him after the first song he is and will always be the king in my heart 30 years i dont believe it but when its 50 years i'll be saying the same i love and miss you elvis someday we'll meet in that mansion up yonder love ya baby xxx

edbdmiddy
08-16-2007, 11:18 PM
:king::king::king: Elvis I miss you and love you always. I pray that someday you will get the true respect that you deserve in the world because you will always be the King Of Rock and Roll and I really do not see the world ever having another one like you. You were a awesome performer and gave so much of yourself to the world .. we love and miss you. (y)

Nicole Presley
08-17-2007, 12:04 PM
I feel the same about Elvis. Only that I was born 13 years after he died! I miss him, too. Everyone of my family says I would be crazy. They say I can?t love and miss someone that I don?t even know. But they?re wrong. I hope no one says such mean things to you others. But if someone says that to you, don?t let them get you down!

Elvis is someone so special. And it?s no wonder that we all miss him. Even though we don?t know how to explain it. It?s like he would always be there for us, even though he isn?t there.

cibetty
03-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Ohhh, many beautiful posts here... :'( :'( :'( I feel the same, I miss him!! And I don't understand either why I can miss and love someone who I never met and I wasn't even born when he died.

cbg84
03-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I was born seven years after he died and I feel the same.

Angeline69
03-10-2009, 10:35 PM
I was born seven years before he died but became a fan only two years after hid death. I fell instantly in love at the first song I heard. I miss him so much and will always love him. I think about him and listen to his music everyday. I hope that in heaven he can see how much we still love him. RIP Elvis.

elvispresleytheking
03-11-2009, 04:21 AM
He died 16 years and 3 three months to the day before I was born, but I miss him too, I feel like I know him in some weird way.

GIORGIA
07-16-2009, 09:53 PM
I Born 11 year's after he died!But I Miss Him Alot!So Much!But Elvis is Always in My Heart!And Always be!I Love You Elvis!I know,I hope that Elvis Can see Our Love!

debtdbruno
07-16-2009, 10:45 PM
This is fantastic to see so many young fans born after he died, or were too young to see him before he left us. (I was 11 when he died)
This is what he needs, younger fans to continue on with his legacy so people don't forget what a phenominal talent he was. Long live The King!!!

david72
07-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I am a big elvis fan i was born 12 years after he died He will always be the BEST SINGER!!! I hope one day he gets the respect that he deserves Once I heard the song If I can dream I became a fan and never looked back.

moody-blues67
07-17-2009, 01:29 AM
I know that feeling too. I was born 6 years and 5 months after he died.

shelley.m.
07-17-2009, 02:25 AM
I was 9 years old when Elvis died.There is just something about Elvis,that touches all of us here on TCB World.He was a kind and caring person.He came from nowhere to become someone.It makes me mad when people who know nothing about Elvis,say that they don't care for him or don't like him and his singing.I say don't criticize what you don't understand and cut the man some slack.We all miss Elvis,so you're not alone italianfan.

TCB4ELVIS
07-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Every time I watch the candid footage or TTWII, Elvis on Tour even, This is Elvis movie, I wish I could sign on and buy tickets to his next show.

Awickedreigndrop
07-17-2009, 07:03 AM
It makes me sad that I missed out on actually experiencing him in concert or the excitement when he just release a new single.

david72
07-17-2009, 07:13 AM
yeah i feel the same way on experiencing him live or when he released a new single.

Elisabeth
07-17-2009, 04:01 PM
I was seventeen years old when he died, and i miss him to.

epmoodyblue
07-17-2009, 05:57 PM
yeh we miss him... but we still got lots of wonderful memories of him..we will see him again(y)

utmom2008
07-17-2009, 06:15 PM
yeh we miss him... but we still got lots of wonderful memories of him..we will see him again(y)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

GIORGIA
07-17-2009, 08:55 PM
I was 9 years old when Elvis died.There is just something about Elvis,that touches all of us here on TCB World.He was a kind and caring person.He came from nowhere to become someone.It makes me mad when people who know nothing about Elvis,say that they don't care for him or don't like him and his singing.I say don't criticize what you don't understand and cut the man some slack.We all miss Elvis,so you're not alone italianfan.
I totally agree with you,my friend Shelley!

GIORGIA
07-17-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes!Epmoodyblue

Kiki
07-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Yes, we all miss him here... I am now 48 Jears old and I love Elvis since 1973, his dead was the sadest day of my life....
you are not alone Kiss Kiki

Nicole Presley
07-17-2009, 09:56 PM
i really dont understand how i can miss someone iv never met and someone who died 10 years before i was born, but i really miss him tonight, i jst finished watchin elvis on several tv programs throughout the day, and now listenin to 'my way' on tcb radio and it jst dawned on me how much i miss him.

R.I.P elvis, u will always be more than 'the king' to me

I often miss him, too! And I was born 13 years after he died. I know excactly how you feel. I donīt know how such things can be, that we miss someone we have never met. I canīt explain it. But I miss him, too.