PDA

View Full Version : This interview with Ginger and her family is really great!!!

nolvis
08-12-2007, 05:23 PM
www.essentialelvis.com/Interviews_GingerAlden.htm :D:king:(y):king:(y):D

CRITTERGITTER
08-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks for posting this. It was really interesting. I always had mixed feelings about her. This makes things a little clearer.

presley31
08-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Not to fond of ginger myself.

Dovey
08-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks for posting.. I am not a fan of Ginger but I do realize she was just a kid at that time in her life.. Dovey

The King's Queen
08-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Interesting post! Thanks!! I am not a Ginger fan...however, I found it interesting. At least they tried to promote Elvis for the caring man that he was...that is much better than the "slams" that he has received over the years from some of his closest friends....:blink:

Diane
08-12-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm not a Ginger fan either but I found the interview interesting.

Thank you, Diane

elvislady
08-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Thnaks for posting novis i have read this interview before.
elvislady:D

orwell1976
08-12-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't know too much about Ginger, but to me it seems like she is one of the very few who have not cashed-in on Elvis' death. She hasn't written a horror-book (and she could have, I am sure!) and she does not tell the negative things about being around an addict in public.

That's why I thinks she cannot be such a bad person.

presley31
08-12-2007, 07:53 PM
yeah than she would have to tell the world how terrible she treated him.

Trev1
08-12-2007, 09:14 PM
I wonder who they are talking about when they say that Elvis had a big cleanout planned and some of them were really jealous of him... some of the memphis mafia ? :hmm: if so who ? :hmm:

nolvis
08-12-2007, 10:51 PM
:)The clean-out sounds very interesting indeed!To me personally i was just really ticked off when i heard that Elvis did'nt record in 1977 because he was upset with Ginger for not doing something that what he wanted her to,(i'll post that reason coming up real soon!)and as far as what they have to say about Elvis how can you not admire them as they love and admire him AND respect him so much for the truly wonderful person that he is!Talking about the hanger's on and leeches and disrepectful people that were "jealous" of the good changes coming up in Elvis' life that was'nt going to be positive or "beneficial" for them was a real eye and heart catcher to say the least!!!:):king:(y):king:

SweetCaroline
08-13-2007, 01:19 AM
I just never had enough information on Ginger to form a real opinion. I have been grateful that she did not write yet another tell-all book. :blink:I do know that.
Elvis may have verbally said he would take care of those things (home/pool) ...sounds plausible to me....but once he passed away IMO it was NOT SMART and came across quite TACKY to go after the estate.:blink: I certainly would have LET IT GO and just dealt with the consequences of what happened! Anyone with any sense at all would realize you are not going to win in the courts with a verbal....and are going to be crucified by the fans and non-fans alike when the behavior hit the press. What were they thinking? :blink: A residual mortgage taken care of ...and a pool put in...is not worth a reputation.

EP75
08-13-2007, 01:38 AM
Well she was cheating on EP and it's been verified by different reliable sources that were there at the end. She also knew that EP was fed up with her and was about to end their relationship before he left the next morning to go to Portland but never got the chance to. She also was the last to see him alive and was the first to find him dead. Hmm. Could there be a conspiracy as to why she hasn't cashed in? Makes you wonder.:hmm:

King_Creole
08-13-2007, 05:54 AM
Well she was cheating on EP and it's been verified by different reliable sources that were there at the end.

Could you please give us a list of these reliable sources that have been "Verified" ...

elvis himselvis
08-13-2007, 02:26 PM
thanks for sharing this interview.
I enjoyed reading it:king:

presley31
08-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Could you please give us a list of these reliable sources that have been "Verified" ...

I read about it in nancy rooks book, l don't think she has any reason to lie, besides ginger didn't love or want to be with elvis.

EP75
08-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Vester Presley went on record shortly after EP died and said that EP was about to end it with Ginger and that she didn't even want to be on tour with him for his upcoming August tour. Esposito has also said it was about to end. And Myrna has said he told her that Ginger was his albatross and that he wasn't going to marry her and was about to end it too.

jak
08-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Didnt Billy Smith say Elvis was going to marry her?Imay be wrong in that assumption.Does anybody here know?He was closest to Elvis at that period.
Jak

presley31
08-13-2007, 04:16 PM
I can be bothered with what the mm or billy smith has to say about ginger. Elvis was tried of rasing kids, and ginger sure acted like one.

presley31
08-13-2007, 04:45 PM
theres no excuses for what they did, and all fans should rememeber how bad they hurt elvis.

jak
08-13-2007, 05:00 PM
I can be bothered with what the mm or billy smith has to say about ginger. Elvis was tried of rasing kids, and ginger sure acted like one.

Then you would just base your thoughts on your own conjecture rather than facts?Billy Smith is usually held in a higher regard than many of the MM.He would have more insight to Elvis than you or I.
Jak

presley31
08-13-2007, 05:10 PM
I don't blieve any of them jak, and thats my opinion, anyhow this is off topic.

desiree
08-13-2007, 05:23 PM
Why even argue about these things? It's all in the past. It can't be changed. Everyone has their faults, no one is perfect. The MM weren't perfect, arguements happened as with any group of people together long enough. Newsgroups are an example. Petty things cause people to say things they don't really mean. Just enjoy the music, be nice. The ones who think they got over everyone, they didn't. They know who they are.

A smart point of view you've got there and I totally agree with you(y)

ksimms2
08-14-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm also wondering who he was going to clean house with? Get rid of? Was it Joe Esposito? I have also heard he wasn't going to marry Ginger - of course I probably read it on here - so not sure of the actual source. Ginger was way too young for him and whoever said he was tired of babysitting and wanted to get rid of Ginger - he is the one who was always after the young girls....so it's his own fault....the age thing.....oh well...may he rest in peace eventually.