PDA

View Full Version : a t-shirt I made and some drawings..

4THEHEART
08-05-2004, 03:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/tibis/t-shirt1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/tibis/Elvis_drawing_banner.jpg

Cherokee
08-05-2004, 03:42 PM
:jawdrop: My God! You are so gifted! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks for sharing your fantastic talents with us. (y)

I'm so in awe of people who can create stuff like this with their own hands. I've got plenty of ideas in my head, just not the right hand-eye co-ordination to make it come out the way I envision it :doh: :P

4THEHEART
08-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Oh Cherokee!thank you sooo much I'm blushed ..
Sure you can do,just try...I haven't studied art,instead studied music(cello) but an accident forced me to forget the proffessional music life,which was my only deam.This is really a strange world ,now art became my profession :(

Lonniebealestreet
08-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Those works, 4THEHEART, are nothing short of amazing! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Simply stunning. (y)

U.S. Male
08-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Welcome aboard 4theheart, and may I say that your shirt designs are true works of art! Please keep those designs coming, because you have a true tallent for this kind of stuff. Thanks for sharing! (y)

NightRider
08-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Very cool work (y)

Albert
08-21-2004, 11:04 PM
One advise: let your designs be duplicated by a professional printing-office on good quality paper and sell them. Drawings like these need to be in bedrooms, offices and musicrooms :worthy:

P.S. Annie
09-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Like Cherokee said you are gifted (y)

buttonhead
09-06-2004, 07:52 PM
4THEHEART, you should copyrighted your art, I mean alot people might 'stole' this beautiful artwork you did ,..that would be a pity.
If you dont mind me asking, how long did you complete each of these drawing? must have taken long times and patience, mm i envy your talent :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding. :clap: such worthy arts :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

4THEHEART
09-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Thank you Buttonhead,yeah I'm aware of the risk..
to paint a shirt takes one and a half days and drawings usually between 30-50 minutes..

buttonhead
09-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Thank you Buttonhead,yeah I'm aware of the risk..
to paint a shirt takes one and a half days and drawings usually between 30-50 minutes..

i consider that as a short time, my husband is an artist too, but he draw cities, sceneries ,making websites, but he rarely draw face or animals . it took him like whole week to finish it, mmm if you dont mind my suggestions consider to copyrighted wise and thought ,...maybe delete some of your drawing from here, just put one pic, not all pics but ....
:'( some of the members here would be mad at me , as cherokee said you truly are gifted. :worthy: (y)

4THEHEART
09-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Thank you again caring for my rights,this shows,how thoughtful a person you are..Never understand what people get stealing some others works,good or bad, art must be ones own...Your husband works must be very good,some people work slow but when they finished ,it worths all those hours or days .. ;)

veronik
09-06-2004, 10:06 PM
About the t-shirt!WOWWWWWWWW!!!! :clap: How did you do that?You are sooooooo gifted!I love it! (y)

veronik
10-26-2004, 08:14 PM
:jawdrop: My God! You are so gifted! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thanks for sharing your fantastic talents with us. (y)

I'm so in awe of people who can create stuff like this with their own hands. I've got plenty of ideas in my head, just not the right hand-eye co-ordination to make it come out the way I envision it :doh: :P

Ohhhhhhhhhh God my God! each time I see that t-shirt I want to cry :'( I can't aford it.:'(You're so talented!So gifted.When I see people so talented I feel stupid! :cursing: Congratulations! (y)

Jungleroom76
10-27-2004, 03:00 AM
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

What a tremendously gifted artist you are 4THEHEART!!!! :worthy:

WELCOME to the board, and we certainly hope you will consider sharing more of your gorgeous artwork with us!!! (y)

TCB!
Mike

Indre
01-09-2005, 09:29 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I'M GONNA PASS OUT !!! How talented can a human being be??? 4THEHEART, YOU ARE THE TALENT!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

easyrider
01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Very nice work!!!