PDA

View Full Version : If You Had A Moment With Elvis Right Now

Merry
07-21-2007, 05:00 AM
We all would have loved to have met Elvis, most of us have not had that wonderful priviledge. We all care so much.

If you had the opportunity to meet with him, to speak with him, what would you say? We can dream a little today, lol.

Elvis .......

:hug:
Jess

SeeSeeRider777
07-21-2007, 05:06 AM
I would tell him that he is the greatest music artist of all time and Thank You for your music and style. I would tell him that you opened the door for everybody else, and also that its unbelievable that a big celebrity like you cares for the fans the way you do. All of these other artist dont give a crap about any of their fans. And that I respect him for that.

SweetCaroline
07-21-2007, 06:46 AM
I would tell him what I told him on Valentine's Day, February 14, 1971...

"I love you, Elvis"

King_Creole
07-21-2007, 07:34 AM
There are so many things I would have loved to say to Elvis in person, but I think in a nutshell, i would tell him, (or told him), how much he, his absolutely beautiful voice and music has had, and will always have, such an incredible and undenying emotional and inspirational impact on my life !!!

I would really have just loved to shake his hand, put my arm around and tell him.

Another thing I always have imagined, (and would have cherished), was to ask Elvis if I could sit with him and just sing, (harmonize), and play along with him on acoustic guitar.

That would have been a dream come true.

Diane
07-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Rather than say much to him, I would like to sit and listen to him talk making comments along the way....let him lead the conversation and at some point, let him know how much I've always cared for him, not just as fantastic artist but as a person.

Diane

marijaep
07-21-2007, 11:34 PM
Well....
I would just hug him and try to tell him how incredible he was, how talented he was....how many people loved him and still do...
I think he never really realized that:blush:

Nice thread Jess(y)

toffe
07-22-2007, 12:17 AM
i would do the same as you marijaep! :blush:

Burning_Love
07-22-2007, 03:22 PM
Well, i would freeze, take in the moment and say 'Your amazing' and just things like do you realise how famous you are, how talented you are (like what Marija said). And i would love to have a long chat about his life and how if he could re-live it, what we he do better ? And ask him about his mother, because she always intrgues me. I duno, it's hard. Great thread Jess (y)(y) :clap::clap: :king:

Nicole Presley
07-23-2007, 11:38 AM
I would tell him, how much I love & miss him. And I would tell him what a lot people say about him. All the mean things that people say about him. And I would tell him that I don?t want him to leave again. :'(

mislulu
07-23-2007, 03:24 PM
I guess I would be shocked :supriced: Stare at him for a moment :unsure:and then..:jawdrop:..pass out. :lmfao: But once I gained my senses I would tell him how much his music means to me, give him a big hug and talk his ears off! I would try and make him laugh (which it wouldn't be hard because I am so silly), he had a beatiful laugh! :D

Elvis 1972
07-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Just imagine that you are in Elvis' dressing room at the Hilton in Las Vegas, you know something is going to happen, because you heard Colonel Parker say: "Elvis can you come and meet some fans from England." You are thinking to yourself "did I hear right, did the Colonel actually ask Elvis to come and see us or was I just hearing things!"

Then all of a sudden a guy, all dressed in black, his hair combed straight back, so amazingly handsome appeared - it was Elvis. His photos just do not do him justice, he looks so young. I received a kiss from him, and to make sure I wasn't dreaming all this up, I kissed him again and when he smiles at you, he makes you feel that you are someone special, you feel as though your legs are going to turn to jelly and collapse.

We all want to ask him questions, but it was him who asked the questions - "did we have a good journey to America, are we enjoying ourselves" but you would have to listen carefully as he spoke very soft.

When Elvis was signing autographs he asked me my name. My mind went completely blank. "You must have a name" Elvis said. How can anyone forget their own name, but I did, there in front of me was Elvis Presley just looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and that smile just waiting for me to answer him. Then my name suddenly came back to me "Oh... Rita" and Elvis replied with a laugh in his voice and said to me: Rita are you sure," "Yes" I replied and then he signed my menu. That is what it is like when you meet Elvis, he treated his fans with respect, he had time for you and he made you feel so special.

elvisspankme
07-23-2007, 07:13 PM
:wub::king:I would stare in amazment at elvis, there are now words to decribe my true feeling about my love for elvis. He would make all my dreams come true if I could just be with him talk to him, touch him, kiss his sweet lips. He Is Truely loved and worship and will not be forgotten.:wub::wub::D

Holly
07-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Ahhh :wub::wub:......That's such a beautiful and precious story Rita. Thanks for sharing it :clap:.....oh if I'd only met him....:wub::wub:

Holly :king:

Miss Clawdy
07-23-2007, 11:41 PM
I would be amazed, frozen, excited, happy:D....and I would ask and do the same things the others have said....and then I would fear the moment of goodbye....:'(

KPM
07-24-2007, 03:08 AM
There are so many things I would have loved to say to Elvis in person, but I think in a nutshell, i would tell him, (or told him), how much he, his absolutely beautiful voice and music has had, and will always have, such an incredible and undenying emotional and inspirational impact on my life !!!

I would really have just loved to shake his hand, put my arm around and tell him.

Another thing I always have imagined, (and would have cherished), was to ask Elvis if I could sit with him and just sing, (harmonize), and play along with him on acoustic guitar.

That would be so great, to sit and jam with Elvis. My brother is a musician, as a teen I was a "Garage Band Musician" so we get together and jam quite often. Sometimes with just box guitars around a bonfire. That to me would be the ultimate- all of us and Elvis around a bonfire with box guitars just singing and having fun. (of course I'd probably be froze stiff to sing or play in front of someone with more talent in his eyebrow than I have in my whole body):D

SweetCaroline
07-24-2007, 04:29 AM
Just imagine that you are in Elvis' dressing room at the Hilton in Las Vegas, you know something is going to happen, because you heard Colonel Parker say: "Elvis can you come and meet some fans from England." You are thinking to yourself "did I hear right, did the Colonel actually ask Elvis to come and see us or was I just hearing things!"

Then all of a sudden a guy, all dressed in black, his hair combed straight back, so amazingly handsome appeared - it was Elvis. His photos just do not do him justice, he looks so young. I received a kiss from him, and to make sure I wasn't dreaming all this up, I kissed him again and when he smiles at you, he makes you feel that you are someone special, you feel as though your legs are going to turn to jelly and collapse.

We all want to ask him questions, but it was him who asked the questions - "did we have a good journey to America, are we enjoying ourselves" but you would have to listen carefully as he spoke very soft.

When Elvis was signing autographs he asked me my name. My mind went completely blank. "You must have a name" Elvis said. How can anyone forget their own name, but I did, there in front of me was Elvis Presley just looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and that smile just waiting for me to answer him. Then my name suddenly came back to me "Oh... Rita" and Elvis replied with a laugh in his voice and said to me: Rita are you sure," "Yes" I replied and then he signed my menu. That is what it is like when you meet Elvis, he treated his fans with respect, he had time for you and he made you feel so special.

I loved your story, Rita.:D I am glad he didn't ask my name I wouldn't have remembered it either. :lol: He did say, "How'd I miss her." A compliment that just blew me away. Did he hug you? He gave me the tightest hug with my kiss. He was very strong. It would have been so cool to go back and talk with him awhile as you did, but I was thrilled for those brief moments I had. When you couldn't remember your name and made ELVIS laugh ...you gave him a gift.
The gift of laughter is a wonderful gift to have given him!!! :D :D :D

SweetCaroline
07-24-2007, 04:36 AM

I think male or female....ELVIS touched something deep within all of our souls.
Your special feelings for ELVIS show in your post.
I enjoyed reading it.(y) (y) (y)

torpor97
07-24-2007, 05:07 AM

]Well Elvis 1972 and Sweet Caroline you two are soooooo cool to have kissed and huged Elvis. I wouldnt have remembered my name either, but I would have never been the same after that meeting, and I would have felt like everyone could see how different I was. I would have always felt him hugging me so strongly for the rest of my life cause it would have been embeded in my mind forever. I want to hear more and more from you two! So please indulge me if you have the time! I would so love to meet one of you.:notworthy:cool:[/

King_Creole
07-24-2007, 07:12 AM
I think male or female....ELVIS touched something deep within all of our souls.
Your special feelings for ELVIS show in your post.
I enjoyed reading it.(y) (y) (y)

Thank You Caroline, you are so "SWEET" ... :D

Elvis, was, and remains, the soundtrack to my life and I love to share those feelings with others such as yourself.

Thanks again. It means alot :!:

TCE
07-24-2007, 07:48 PM
It's hard to say, because there are so many things I would like to say. I would start with a sincere hug and tell him tenderly that I truely love him with all my heart and that he'll never have to be affraid to feel alone as long as I'm with him. Then I would ask him what he really wouldlike to do most.

Christel (TCE)

Elvis 1972
07-24-2007, 08:14 PM
I loved your story, Rita.:D I am glad he didn't ask my name I wouldn't have remembered it either. :lol: He did say, "How'd I miss her." A compliment that just blew me away. Did he hug you? He gave me the tightest hug with my kiss. He was very strong. It would have been so cool to go back and talk with him awhile as you did, but I was thrilled for those brief moments I had. When you couldn't remember your name and made ELVIS laugh ...you gave him a gift.
The gift of laughter is a wonderful gift to have given him!!! :D :D :D

Hi Carole, yes, I got a hug and I made sure I got another kiss before we left, and I also sat on his bed! Before we left, Elvis said that he wanted to come to England, as we all know, he never did. On that day, apart from meeting him, I saw three concerts in a row.

I think we are both very lucky Carole, we have lots of memories that we stay with us forever. I loved your comment about making Elvis laugh, that was really nice.

Rita

Elvis 1972
07-24-2007, 08:23 PM
]Well Elvis 1972 and Sweet Caroline you two are soooooo cool to have kissed and huged Elvis. I wouldnt have remembered my name either, but I would have never been the same after that meeting, and I would have felt like everyone could see how different I was. I would have always felt him hugging me so strongly for the rest of my life cause it would have been embeded in my mind forever. I want to hear more and more from you two! So please indulge me if you have the time! I would so love to meet one of you.:notworthy:cool:[/

Hi, I'm sure Carole has lots of wonderful stories to tell us, I know I have. I had a real great time when I was in America in 72 and I'll never forget it.

Rita

Jumpsuit Junkie
07-25-2007, 11:34 AM
It would be great to spend even a couple of minutes with Elvis, I wouldn't want to be all star struck or goofy (but who knows when put in that situation) I would have just wanted a photograph and or an autograph so that I could remember that moment.

The problem looking at this from the benefit of hindsight is, how do you say something without coming across as some sycophant and leave a thought in Elvis' mind that just might make him pause for thought and maybe just give him a reason to alter his lifestyle just enough to change it's course so that................

KPM
07-25-2007, 06:07 PM
It would be great to spend even a couple of minutes with Elvis, I wouldn't want to be all star struck or goofy (but who knows when put in that situation) I would have just wanted a photograph and or an autograph so that I could remember that moment.

The problem looking at this from the benefit of hindsight is, how do you say something without coming across as some sycophant and leave a thought in Elvis' mind that just might make him pause for thought and maybe just give him a reason to alter his lifestyle just enough to change it's course so that................
That is the truth, how could you drop a hint without coming off preachy. A few moments time you probably couldn't. I have thought about it after reading your comment and couldn't come up with anything.

presley31
07-26-2007, 03:26 AM
I would love to kick off my shoes and have a long chat with elvis and really get to know the man behind the legend.

Elvis'Darlin
07-26-2007, 03:35 AM
I would ask for a kiss, a scarf, and an autograph... Well, I'm new... What do I know? :blush:

Elvis'Darlin
07-26-2007, 03:40 AM
Thanks, Jess! That was fast! So you'd just take the kiss? No scarf... no autograph? Well, I guess I would also need a picture of him kissing me!! ;)

alstrada
07-26-2007, 05:28 AM
Take a vacation for year..and makes plans for 'ElvisWorldTourConcerts'

KPM
07-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Well, that's the difficulty, when you love someone, you just seem to take the risk and suffer the consequences.

Jess :'(
You are correct and in my close familys or friends life I might know better how to handle the situation. But in a few moments alone with Elvis it would be a different thing-I imagine I'd be tongue tied-awed. That alone would probably keep me from saying anything of real value. So its not that I would not want to say the right thing, like with family, it just would be hard.:blush:

Jumpsuit Junkie
07-26-2007, 07:38 PM
You are correct and in my close familys or friends life I might know better how to handle the situation. But in a few moments alone with Elvis it would be a different thing-I imagine I'd be tongue tied-awed. That alone would probably keep me from saying anything of real value. So its not that I would not want to say the right thing, like with family, it just would be hard.:blush:

I know that during parts of my life where there has been rough patches, there is no way on earth I would have wanted anyone to tell me what is right. Deep down I know what is right, I just didn't want to hear it :blush:

The same can be said for almost all of us!

KPM
07-26-2007, 08:04 PM
That is true, I have always known what was right. In my life they have been occasions when I've been told what I already knew- but for some reason could not grasp and run with. (I hope that makes sense) And I did not want to hear it, you are correct.

Jumpsuit Junkie
07-26-2007, 10:36 PM
That is true, I have always known what was right. In my life they have been occasions when I've been told what I already knew- but for some reason could not grasp and run with. (I hope that makes sense) And I did not want to hear it, you are correct.

I feel a kindrid spirit here.......... :)

edbdmiddy
07-26-2007, 11:24 PM
I'd say Hey Baby.. ha ha No I would say in a deep deep voice Hey Baby "you aint't nothing but a hound dog" Hey that is what he always said!!!!

President Presley
07-26-2007, 11:30 PM
I'd like to jam with Elvis, me on bass and Elvis singing some songs,
then we talk about his career, life and spiritual things(y)

CRITTERGITTER
07-29-2007, 06:26 PM
First I would stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss on the cheek, soft and gentle like butterfly wings brushing against his face. I would take in a slow deep breath so I could remember how he smelled. I'd slide my hand down his arm until his hand was in my hands and I would stroke his hand as I told him how much I loved him and missed him. I'd tell him that I miss him from the depths of my soul and I wish we could be friends. I'd tell him even though we truely don't undertand it, we still love him after all these years. That the summary of his life is more than gold records and albums, it is that he was a good man that brought people together and still does to this day and beyond. I'd tell him how helpless I feel that we could not help him in his despair as he does for us. I'd tell him I'm sorry for all that happened to him, but I'm glad he came to earth in my life time. He's more than a star...He is an Avatar for teaching the concept of Love. I'd wish him happiness and peace in heaven...he already has our Love. Then I would let him go.:'(:'(

Diana
07-29-2007, 07:18 PM
A very VERY nice question!!!(y)
But at first I would like to tell you several words... You all posted very sicere things...:'( I know what you feel and I'm deeply touched. I'm really thankful to the Lord that I met you all and Elvis ofcause one great day on my way! Thank you friends!(y)
There are many times a day I think about this question. I think I would shake his hand and ask him some questions(which now I can't say, because I have now idea what I would like to know or what I will be doing if I meet him) and I would like to be his friend. He is a great singer and personality, so I would tell him it...oh, I still have no idea what to say:blush:

Jumpsuit Junkie
07-29-2007, 11:07 PM
First I would stand on my tiptoes and give him a kiss on the cheek, soft and gentle like butterfly wings brushing against his face. I would take in a slow deep breath so I could remember how he smelled. I'd slide my hand down his arm until his hand was in my hands and I would stroke his hand as I told him how much I loved him and missed him. I'd tell him that I miss him from the depths of my soul and I wish we could be friends. I'd tell him even though we truely don't undertand it, we still love him after all these years. That the summary of his life is more than gold records and albums, it is that he was a good man that brought people together and still does to this day and beyond. I'd tell him how helpless I feel that we could not help him in his despair as he does for us. I'd tell him I'm sorry for all that happened to him, but I'm glad he came to earth in my life time. He's more than a star...He is an Avatar for teaching the concept of Love. I'd wish him happiness and peace in heaven...he already has our Love. Then I would let him go.:'(:'(

Very Nice (y)

Wendy56
07-30-2007, 07:06 AM
If I had a moment with Elvis, I would like to spend it in an opened-place (maybe a field), with a soft breeze and the two of us watching the sky full of stars. I would like to have the moment at 23:56 because I could finish one day and start another of the best way: just with Elvis aside, nothing else... And, why not, holding hands. :wub:

EP4MEUK
07-30-2007, 02:40 PM
I would take him by the hand and pull him into my time machine then we would transport ourselves back to the first ever concert he performed in Tupelo and we could relive that amazing time together... :clap:

Susan x

GirlHappy19
08-08-2007, 03:44 AM
I would tell him that he is the most beautiful guy I have seen.That he sings like noone I ever heard before.And I would beg him to stop taking whatever he was taking that took his life.That we miss him and cry for him.That I love him!

GirlHappy19

Uncle_Hulka
08-08-2007, 03:49 AM
I would simply tell him I've had an uncanny feeling my whole life that I
knew him, and well, and for a very long time, although we've never met.
I would also say that his voice has been a comfort to me, sometimes
my ONLY comfort, during some very black times in my life, and thank
him for that.
He'd probably think I was weird, LMAO....

SweetCaroline
08-08-2007, 04:03 AM

Your words were so beautiful. Thank you. You said what so very many of us feel towards ELVIS.

torpor97
08-08-2007, 04:43 AM
What year was it when you met Elvis? It is hard to believe how aprochable he was and you are so lucky.

The King's Queen
08-08-2007, 07:05 AM
1972. He was very approachable...believe me, he was a people type person. Lucky...? I certainly AM! I am thankful to have known him. He was deeper than most people realized....

torpor97
08-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Thank you for your reply. I am curious what year it was you met him. You are so cool.

The King's Queen
08-08-2007, 11:14 PM
In early '72. He was on tour. :king:

retroprincess
08-19-2007, 03:59 PM
I have actually met (no, not Elvis *sobs*) but quite a few 'celebrities' in my time. The thing that strikes me is that, in most cases, it's difficult to know what they are going to be like 'in person' until you actually meet them - of course, unless you know firsthand someone else who's met them - which for me, wasn't the case most of the time.

My guess is that Elvis would have been very much like Michael Hutchence, to meet in person. For those of you who don't know, Michael Hutchence was the lead singer of the Australian band INXS, who passed away in 1994. I often hear fans who have met Elvis say how incredibly charismatic he was, and how he had the ability to really talk to you like there was no-one else in the room - really make you feel important and special. I met Michael Hutchence many times over, and he was exactly like this.

Anyhow, I mention all this because I know that it took me quite a while to actually be comfortable enough around Michael to be able to talk to him!!! So if Elvis were around now, what would I do if I met him? If he did that same charismatic, single-me-out Michael thing, I know what I'd do - turn to mush, lol! And say pretty much nothing at all, unfortunately!!! I think that would be the reality. But if I'd had the chance to become comfortable around him, I guess I would talk to him about music, about what he loved about music and performing and creating such incredible stuff. I would ask him to sing for me. I would tell him that he is the most loved performer in the world, and I would say thank you, because he has given so much.

Ah, to dream!

elvia7
06-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I would do the same as : ' marijeap' and ' toffe' !!!!!!!!!:notworthy:blush:

Pelvis
06-07-2008, 09:55 PM
We all would have loved to have met Elvis, most of us have not had that wonderful priviledge. We all care so much.

If you had the opportunity to meet with him, to speak with him, what would you say? We can dream a little today, lol.

Elvis .......

:hug:
Jess

i cant help but ask Elvis "WHY..why man..why did u go downhill..what happend man...why!!??"sigh

cibetty
06-08-2008, 01:09 AM
I really wouldn't know what to say. Would I able to speak? Well, I don't know... Maybe I would just looking at him without words, like this: :supriced: :supriced: It would be hard to put into words what I feel about him, that's for sure! I would like to meet him in 1970 by the way!! I never can imagine him as a sick (like he was in 1977) or an old man if I would have a chance to meet him. First I would say hi (or some other greetings) and hug him. And then I would say thank you for the joy and happines what he brought into my life through his music and his whole personality. I would tell how wonderful and incredible human being he was and I would tell him that he was the most beautiful male creature I have ever seen. Maybe I would ask if he ever knew how beautiful he was (physically and inside alike) and why did he destroy himself? I would tell that his music can touch me deeply and can help me when I'm totally down, and I like other entertainers but their music never can give the same feelings to me. Or maybe I would ask him simply: "Did you step into my world, or did I step into your world by the way? I don't know, but it seems our paths somehow crossed each other." And I still don't know how it can happen, how can I love somebody who died more than 30 years ago. I wasn't even born when he died, my mother was pregnant (in the 3rd month) with me in August, in 1977. So I don't know why it had to happen to me but I would tell that I am happy that I can know him and I can hear his beautiful songs, I can hear his magical voice anytime I need it. It is really one of the most wonderful things that ever happened to me.

Betti

cibetty
06-08-2008, 01:16 AM

I loved your story!! It's really touching!! Thanks for sharing this!!

rams
06-08-2008, 01:57 PM
:hmm:Sort of wonder here a bit ,thinking maybe if Elvis was in this era now with us , would his thoughts and visions be somewhat different ? We live in a way different world now and with all the technical gadgets available and the state of our political world amoungst all countries and all our problems here at home........and even our internet use.......:hmm:would Elvis be directed onto a completely different road with a different outcome in his life ?
...............:hmm:but if I could pose He a question I would ask him if he would like to don a disguise and run up to the nearest pub and have a few ice cold mugs of import brew:lol:then i could cheat a bit by asking him a 1000 questions while we were drinking up !!!(y):lol:(y):lol:

rams

TotallyInsane
06-08-2008, 02:04 PM
:hmm:Sort of wonder here a bit ,thinking maybe if Elvis was in this era now with us , would his thoughts and visions be somewhat different ? We live in a way different world now and with all the technical gadgets available and the state of our political world amoungst all countries and all our problems here at home........and even our internet use.......:hmm:would Elvis be directed onto a completely different road with a different outcome in his life ?
...............:hmm:but if I could pose He a question I would ask him if he would like to don a disguise and run up to the nearest pub and have a few ice cold mugs of import brew:lol:then i could cheat a bit by asking him a 1000 questions while we were drinking up !!!(y):lol:(y):lol:

rams

Oooh, so you would get him drunk and take advantage of him, huh?? Great idea!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

rams
06-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Oooh, so you would get him drunk and take advantage of him, huh?? Great idea!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TotallyInsane, :lol:i would only take advantage of him in a conversation aspect , therefore, I will leave the other possibilities to you ladies here at TCB thereafter:lol::lol::lol: , myself,strickly drink and ask away.........(y):lol:

got get him ladies:lol:

TotallyInsane
06-08-2008, 02:50 PM
TotallyInsane, :lol:i would only take advantage of him in a conversation aspect , therefore, I will leave the other possibilities to you ladies here at TCB thereafter:lol::lol::lol: , myself,strickly drink and ask away.........(y):lol:

Sounds like you know us pretty good!!!!

marijaep
06-08-2008, 02:57 PM

rams

I like your plan Rams!! (y):lmfao::lmfao:

Cryogenic
06-08-2008, 07:08 PM
First and foremost, some deep words of thanks.

Then . . .

Questions on films (his own and cinema in general), music (ditto), politics, philosophy and life. I'd really like to know what some of his most personal, private thoughts were / are -- but that rather necessitates being with him for longer than a few minutes or hours, on multiple levels.

utmom2008
06-08-2008, 07:27 PM
:hmm:...............:hmm:but if I could pose He a question I would ask him if he would like to don a disguise and run up to the nearest pub and have a few ice cold mugs of import brew:lol:then i could cheat a bit by asking him a 1000 questions while we were drinking up !!!(y):lol:(y):lol:

rams

I love your line of thinking...if you ever get that chance let me know. I'll meet the two of you at the nearest pub!(y):lol::lol:(y)

utmom2008
06-08-2008, 07:29 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You know us too well!!:notworthy:notworthy

cameron
06-08-2008, 08:36 PM
First and foremost, some deep words of thanks.

Then . . .

Questions on films (his own and cinema in general), music (ditto), politics, philosophy and life. I'd really like to know what some of his most personal, private thoughts were / are -- but that rather necessitates being with him for longer than a few minutes or hours, on multiple levels.

It's what I'd like too.
However, I think it would take longer than a few minutes for him to share all his thoughts and feelings with only a brief meeting too.
I'd take the time if he was willing !

rams
06-08-2008, 10:30 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
You know us too well!!:notworthy:notworthy

Lol:lol::lol:Lol.........you ladys are too much !!! lol !! I have no doubt Elvis would just Love you all !!(y)(y)(y)(y)

Best Always(y)

rams

utmom2008
06-08-2008, 10:35 PM
I'd take the time if he was willing !

In the words of Willie Nelson....."if you've got the money honey I've got the time".:lmfao::lmfao:

ricky
06-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Thank You Caroline, you are so "SWEET" ... :D

Elvis, was, and remains, the soundtrack to my life and I love to share those feelings with others such as yourself.

Thanks again. It means alot :!:
He has been the major driving force in my life since 1956 here in England, standing by a Juke box in Clacton a seaside resort over here (6 miles from my present home)and hearing "Heartbreak Hotel"for the first time changed my way of life forever, always in love with Music from a very young age I became a Singer/Musician and have remained one to this day..I missed the oportunity to speak to Elvis by ten minutes in Paris I was tipped off by my recording manager that he was there, so my bass player and me took the air shuttle from Heathrow to Paris got held up in traffic on arrival and by the time we got to the Hotel we were told that we had missed him...but you have to live with these disappointments...back to what I would have said to him my conversation would have gone like this..Thank you for coming into my life with your wonderful voice and giving me a life I could have only dreamed about as it was all inspired by you..also are you aware that you changed a whole generation of young people forever..as a man I feel a great emotional tie with you certain notes & phrasings that you do make the hairs on my arms tingle and my eyes fill up.. and did you know Elvis that when I was sick my Mother would move my record player to the side of my bed to play your records and believe me listening to you made me feel so much better.. we all knew from the beginning you were something very,very special, and thank you for loving us all the way we will always love you..You will never be forgotten....

Graceland Rain
06-09-2008, 06:53 AM
(`.) well i would tell Elvis how much he is loved and the rest i can't say hehehe
`.(`.) but over all it's all good!
(`.).
`..

Graceland Rain
06-09-2008, 06:57 AM
(`.) but i think ELVIS would be shocked or i faint probably me faint first.
`.(`.) what a good topic to think about and dream about.
(`.).
`..

renapap05
12-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I would tell him what I told him on Valentine's Day, February 14, 1971...

"I love you, Elvis"

:clap::clap::clap:The smartest answer!!!(y)(y)

WHITETIGERMAN
12-12-2008, 04:40 PM
I would tell him just how much he is loved and meant so much to so many people.How he is the GREATEST performer of all time and the biggest influence of all time in the music field.How much he has meant to me in my life that he is like a member of the family and just want him to know that he would have me as a close friend anytime he needed me.
And how his music has helped me through alot of hard times,that he is for sure one in a million.I would ask Elvis if we could jam together and do some other great things together as brothers in GOD.It would mean the world to me to be able to have had just one minute in the same room with him......I would make sure he knew that also.I would tell him I love him as a person not just because he is ELVIS PRESLEY.And probably alot more that will cross my mind later after this is posted.