PDA

View Full Version : Odd Pictures

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Hiya there
I was watching 'Elvis the definitive collection' prt 2 and i was watching about Elvis and priscilla..well there was a bit on the wedding where they are cutting the cake and Priscilla rubs her belly..?? Well..It looks rather raised.

Maybe I'm wrong, but check out these pictures and tell me what you think.
I know she probably isn't pregnant but i was curious :hmm::hmm:

Thanks for your help (y)

:king:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/danielle_o_2006/DVD_005SmallWinCE.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k269/danielle_o_2006/DVD_004SmallWinCECustom.jpg

Tommy
07-11-2007, 02:30 PM
I kind of half thought (maybe yes, maybe no) she was pregnant when she married Elvis, because of the style of her wedding dress, back then you would not have had that kind of style wedding dress. Most dresses were not that baggie back then for a wedding. Always thought it odd she would pick that kind of wedding dress.

marijaep
07-11-2007, 02:38 PM
WOW, I would have never noticed something like that Danielle, and I have that documentary lol :lmfao:
I think she was only rubbing her belly :blink:

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Well It looks like she is holding her belly, And it looks rather raised..I was just curious i suppose :hmm: Thanks for your answer Tommy...makes a lot of sense ! :king:

goodelvisgirl
07-11-2007, 03:05 PM
well i never thought of her rather odd raised belly but i thought the dress was strange i mean she could have picked a more flattering dress for her big wedding day to the king

goodelvisgirl
07-11-2007, 03:29 PM
ok i had a look as this has got me wondering i'm looking for pics a few days after cilla was married or even a week to see what type of figure she has it might just be the way she stands or the fact that the dress is so baggy if anyone has pics post them here plese thanks in advance

marijaep
07-11-2007, 03:36 PM
ok i had a look as this has got me wondering i'm looking for pics a few days after cilla was married or even a week to see what type of figure she has it might just be the way she stands or the fact that the dress is so baggy if anyone has pics post them here plese thanks in advance

Yes, after all, i don't think she was pregnant at the wedding...you are right.
But, I'm still not sure about that baggy dress, she could have picked a better one :hmm:

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I mean if you look at the pictures, it does get you wondering. When i was watching the actual footage i kept rewinding it to see it..because it looked pretty convincing to me. I went onto the simplycilla site which has pictures of the reception back at graceland but the picture gallery is currently down !
I will get some up asap..

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Oh yeah and i would like to know when these pictures were taken ??

riley
07-11-2007, 04:04 PM
These pics are taken the day the Presleys went home with Lisa Marie that is February 4th 1968

riley
07-11-2007, 04:07 PM
If you consider a pregnancy is 40 weeks it seems odd that she gave birth on first of february:hmm:

Considering the fact that she was pregnant immediately at her wedding night we still have but 36 weeks:hmm:

So she might have been pregnant and knew it at her wedding since she was about 4 or 5 weeks but then again it does not show at all and there was really no need to wear such a baggy dress either:doh:

It can explain the rush because I believe it was his wish to wed in December 1967 and we all know the wedding was a very quick and not very organised or planned one there in Vegas.:hmm:

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 04:08 PM
These pics are taken the day the Presleys went home with Lisa Marie that is February 4th 1968

Thank you ! (y)

goodelvisgirl
07-11-2007, 04:09 PM
yes want to see her not long ater wedding day to see her figure it might just be the baggy dress but i'm curious

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 04:10 PM
If you consider a pregnancy is 40 weeks it seems odd that she gave birth on first of february:hmm:

Considering the fact that she was pregnant immediately at her wedding night we still have but 36 weeks:hmm:

So she might have been pregnant and knew it at her wedding since she was about 4 or 5 weeks but then again it does not show at all and there was really no need to wear such a baggy dress either:doh:

It can explain the rush because I believe it was his wish to wed in December 1967 and we all know the wedding was a very quick and not very organised or planned one there in Vegas.:hmm:

yes exactly !!! The wedding seemed like something rushed and i thought Elvis would have wanted to get married in Hawaii or something. And the wedding was like BAM, that quickly.
So how long does it take for pregnancy bumps to go ?? :hmm::hmm:

goodelvisgirl
07-11-2007, 05:18 PM
yes and you have to remember a child out of marrige in those days was a big deal and a scandal like that for the elvis might have gave his career a bash just take jerry lee for example he married a girl at13-14 and it ruined his career i need some more pics and opinions

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 05:21 PM
yes and you have to remember a child out of marrige in those days was a big deal and a scandal like that for the elvis might have gave his career a bash just take jerry lee for example he married a girl at13-14 and it ruined his career i need some more pics and opinions

Well actually, it was his cousin. That's why it was looked down upon. MOstly anyway. Girls in them day were getting married that young but because it was his cousin thats why.

But i know where your coming from, Elvis having a child before marriage.(y)

goodelvisgirl
07-11-2007, 05:34 PM
yes burning love but with his age and her being 13-14 at the time he was called a cradle robber baby snacher so you can imagine why elvis shut his mouth when it came to cilla her being his cousin just made it worse but it was his second cousin twice removed so they thought they would be ok

Tommy
07-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Well, having lived though the 60's everyone was celebrating free love and living together without getting married. With Elvis though I think he had to, otherwise it could have demaged his career.

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 05:37 PM
good Point Tommy..thanks !! (y)(y)(y) :king:

SweetCaroline
07-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I have always thought...ugly wedding dress. :blink:

goodelvisgirl
07-11-2007, 05:39 PM
yes good poiint tommy love to hear all the different views

Tommy
07-11-2007, 05:42 PM
yes good poiint tommy love to hear all the different views

Me too.(y)

Burning_Love
07-11-2007, 05:49 PM
That's Great goodelvisgirl ! I think we all like to learn on here from other peoples opinions ! (y)(y)(y) :king:

Elvis_Lady_1984
07-12-2007, 12:50 AM
maybe she indeed was pregnant and thats why elvis wanted to marry her. she says herself in documented footage that they had lisa 9 months TO THE DAY after their wedding night...a little strange to anyone else?

goodelvisgirl
07-12-2007, 01:02 AM
well elvis lady 1984 i think its a little odd but hey will we ever know the truth i mean whos going to tell

KPM
07-12-2007, 03:49 AM
I recall seeing pictures of their honeymoon and didnt she wear a bikini in some of them? Or am I mistaken. I do recall pictures also of them on the plane heading to Vegas and she seemed her normal weight. I tried to find them in the Gallery but quit after a while.

TCBnAflash
07-12-2007, 04:35 AM
I believe that two things happened...one, she got knocked up and two Cilla's father forced Elvis to marry or he would tell the public that, she had been his girlfriend since the age of 14. Cept for the cousin part, it would've been Another Jerry Lee Lewis case

Burning_Love
07-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Well i found these pictures...This is on their way to their honeymoon..:clap:(y) So after their wedding.
:king:

Burning_Love
07-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Such An Unflattering Dress...It Really Is. It Makes Her Look 9 Months Pregnant (n)

goodelvisgirl
07-12-2007, 02:55 PM
well in those pictures she looks great i must have been that unflattering dress cos she dosent look that much pregnant in those pics on her way to her honeymoon tcbnaflash thats what i said another scandal like jerrry lee look what it did to his career

riley
07-12-2007, 03:07 PM
I used to think the dress was not that pretty but when I saw it in reality it was a pretty dress qua fabric . With her in it the dress must have been beautiful because she was a very pretty girl .

But true with her figure she could have chosen every possible style, I think the wedding dress was also chosen quickly:hmm:

Like I said before, I know from experience that a first child belly does not show at all before 12 weeks of pregnancy. That far she could not have been at the time.

Pregnant is possible but only 4 to 5 weeks IMO. Most people have a pregnancy from 40 to 41 weeks but then again some only go 37 or38 weeks too.

We will never know the truth about that. Fact is she always told everyone she was a virgin on her wedding night and so did he tell everyone so maybe we just have to believe they waited that long.

Sometimes hard to believe tough considering she was living with him and sleeping with him for all these years alreaddy.

Must have taken him many many cold showers:lol:

Burning_Love
07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks Riley. Makes A Lot Of sense !
I don't believe that she was a virgin on her wedding night. So if she wasn't, i like the way she kept it secret and Elvis too.
But if she was , good on her. I mean it's Elvis Presley. The number 1 sex symbol Lol.
But who knows, we will never know.
Thanks ! :king:

goodelvisgirl
07-12-2007, 03:35 PM
well i belive her i tihnk elvis indeed was not such a saint he had many women before her but she seemed like a good girl with good religious values and elvis had his religious values so i say i believe their story

Burning_Love
07-12-2007, 03:38 PM
That's fine ! I totally understand. We all have our own opinons :D:D(y)

KPM
07-12-2007, 06:46 PM
The pictures by the plane were the ones I was looking for. Also a couple taken on the plane which showed her slim. That was Frank Sinatras Jet which he let Elvis use to try to keep the media in the dark about the wedding.

Burning_Love
07-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes, i thought about them ones too. So, she definately wasn't but like i said before, i was curious and it looked convincing. But thanks for all your answers, gave me a lot of help and understanding (y)(y) :king:

elvis himselvis
07-12-2007, 11:35 PM
how can she be pregnant before their marriage...i always thought they had sex for the first time,after their marriage...:blink::blush:

brendaann
08-12-2008, 05:24 PM
she did have lisa 9 months later

MissyM
08-12-2008, 06:19 PM
The style, and Empire waist was very popular in that time. My sister wore one for her wedding.

Diane
08-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I don't think Priscilla looks at all pregnant in the honeymoon pictures. I had both children two weeks early, so did my mother and sister. Priscilla may have been a little early too.

The empire waistline was in style at the time. I guess she liked it.

Diane

elvislady
08-12-2008, 06:35 PM
I think she looks lovely.
elvislady:D:D

LianaKaralivanou
08-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Maybe she ate too much wedding cake! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tony Trout
08-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Oh yeah and i would like to know when these pictures were taken ??

You beat me to it, Riley.

how can she be pregnant before their marriage...i always thought they had sex for the first time,after their marriage...:blink::blush:

According to a few of the MM who were around, they definitely didn't wait until their wedding night.....

utmom2008
08-12-2008, 08:21 PM
According to a few of the MM who were around, they definitely didn't wait until their wedding night.....

OK...here we go!!!! We are asked to believe any and all of the negative stories concerning Elvis and drugs. The MM were there right? They know ALL about the constant drug use, right? YET.......we are asked to believe that Pris was a virgin on her wedding night, right? You can't have it BOTH ways where the MM is concerned. So....maybe little Prissy was pure as the driven snow on her wedding night. OH...and I'm flying to the moon next month ~ did I tell you?:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

hawaiigirl
08-12-2008, 08:38 PM
I have always thought Priscilla was pregnant when she married. As already been said a pregnancy is 40 weeks. It was never said that the baby was early, and she was a good weight for the time. The wedding was rushed and the dress was nothing special.
Just my opinion.
Teresa.

samiam125
08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
I have always thought Priscilla was pregnant when she married. As already been said a pregnancy is 40 weeks. It was never said that the baby was early, and she was a good weight for the time. The wedding was rushed and the dress was nothing special.
Just my opinion.
Teresa.

I 100% agree with you. I always thought that she was pregnant too. Just seemed odd that Lisa Marie was born 9 months to the day. IMO she had just found out that she was pregnant and Elvis did the honourable thing and married her.

presley31
08-12-2008, 10:15 PM
I don't think she was pregant before they married however I'am not to sure now she was a virgin on her wedding night. I only know one person who married being a virgin which was my best friend.

tony70
08-12-2008, 10:56 PM
she does have the pregnant pose

presley31
08-12-2008, 11:04 PM
she does have the pregnant pose

Do you mean rubbing the Tummy?? I do that all the time even through my teens and l wasn't pregant. IMo that picture with her on the beach with joe now that looks like she is preggers.

Merry
08-12-2008, 11:12 PM
In all fairness, as far as I'm aware, women don't show that early.

presley31
08-12-2008, 11:18 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/elviscilla_655938.jpg
67 this was taken and her tummy looks really small.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/JoeCilla1969.jpg

This picture l can't help but think she is pregant here cause of the way she is holding her hips, but people have said it was just the way the towel was wrapped

goodelvisgirl
08-13-2008, 12:27 AM
well all i can say is no one will ever know the reall story behind it all its like so many other things you only get peoples opinion and half truths but we are to beleive she was pure as the snow nnd had her baby exactly nine months to the day well i may be blond but i aint silly enough to beleive that lol some pics she looks pregnant but in others she looks fine how long was she engaged for before she got married

tony70
08-13-2008, 12:52 AM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/elviscilla_655938.jpg
67 this was taken and her tummy looks really small.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/JoeCilla1969.jpg

This picture l can't help but think she is pregant here cause of the way she is holding her hips, but people have said it was just the way the towel was wrapped

looks prego to me

tony70
08-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Do you mean rubbing the Tummy?? I do that all the time even through my teens and l wasn't pregant. IMo that picture with her on the beach with joe now that looks like she is preggers.

by theway she's holding herself , I dont know she just looks prego to me thats all :hmm:

SeeSeeRider777
08-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Elvis was banging Priscilla WAY before the marriage. Before she was even legal age. Please anyone who says they waited are full of crap. I feel she was def pregnant and Elvis had to marry her. Maybe he forgot to put on a hat and she became pregnant.

goodelvisgirl
08-13-2008, 02:15 AM
well thats one way to put it and it would explain alot but she wont admit anything like that she wants us all to think she was pure as the driven snow and what would her mum and dad say to all that

utmom2008
08-13-2008, 03:51 AM

If she's NOT PG in this picture then remind me to never buy that brand of towel.:lol::lol:

Lainey
08-13-2008, 04:03 AM

I remember seeing another picture from this trip. I believe that she is wearing what appeared to be a ski belt. Now, I know they weren't water-skiing in the ocean. :blink: But, it looked like a ski belt. Anyway, I have looked all over for the picture I am thinking about and I can't seem to find it - as usual.

samiam125
08-13-2008, 08:02 AM
Has Priscilla said somewhere before that she was a virgin when she married Elvis? Perhaps this was in her book but I can't recall as I was only 12 when I read it.

It's just that my recollection of Elvis by the Presleys (and I could be wrong) was that Priscilla was talking about a house in LA or Palm Springs and that when her parents came to visit she had to move all her stuff out of the room that she shared with Elvis so that her parents wouldn't think that they were sharing a bed.

:hmm:

Lisarose
08-13-2008, 02:23 PM
My opinion, it's one homely looking dress for a woman who dressed rather sexy the entire time she was dating Elvis- and afterwards, too. But I guess, that's the best you can do on the sly & with very short notice.
Oh, & IF she was pregnant, [&I vote no] she could have only been maybe 2-3 weeks, she probably didn't even know she was late, yet.

Sheila
08-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow! I never noticed that! Maybe she wanted to show to everyone that she IS pregnet. They were married in May right? So, 9 months later is in Feb. Great eyes on notice one something I didn't see. I always had my eyes on ELVIS!!!

john carpenter
08-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Well, as far as Elvis "banging" Priscilla before she reached legal age (18) If they did wait to do the deed until they got married, i believe they did experiment. Because Priscilla said he taught me how to please him his way. Does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was referering too.:hmm:

suspicious_mind
08-13-2008, 06:08 PM
well i belive her i tihnk elvis indeed was not such a saint he had many women before her but she seemed like a good girl with good religious values and elvis had his religious values so i say i believe their story

I definately dont believe Priscilla. Elvis never had the chance to tell his side of it.

Donut
08-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Well, as far as Elvis "banging" Priscilla before she reached legal age (18) If they did wait to do the deed until they got married, i believe they did experiment. Because Priscilla said he taught me how to please him his way. Does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was referering too.:hmm

Er..... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: now I know why she asked for the divorce.

utmom2008
08-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Er..... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: now I know why she asked for the divorce.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Brian
08-13-2008, 09:51 PM
I saw this thread and I would like to weigh in.

In my opinion they didn't have sex until there wedding night

back then in the 60's pre marital relations was less acceptable than it is now

Elvis had several girlfriends that he supposedly didn't sleep with including Anita Wood. I have also never heard Ann Margret say one way or another whether Elvis and her ever made love
So it's very possible that Elvis and Priscilla didn't consumate their relationship until their wedding night

Merry
08-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Ann Margret is a classy lady, Brian.

Diane
08-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Pre marital relations weren't accepted in the sixties? Brian that's when "free love" started with the hippies. You have to go back to the fifties for that one.:) And anyway all through the ages whether it was accepted or not, it was going one more than people knew.

Diane

goodelvisgirl
08-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I definately dont believe Priscilla. Elvis never had the chance to tell his side of it.

well i started off beleiveing her cos i try to see the good in all but after taking time to think and seeing the pics am not sure about either part of it and finding it hard to beleive she was pure as snow and i remember in a dvd i have joe talks about elvis and ann margaret and the way he dedcribed what was going on in that bedroom between them i can asure you it didnt seem like they were playing cards but if cilla and elvis waited then it shows alot of restraint by both partys

Brian
08-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Pre marital relations weren't accepted in the sixties? Brian that's when "free love" started with the hippies. You have to go back to the fifties for that one.:) And anyway all through the ages whether it was accepted or not, it was going one more than people knew.

Diane

I said it wasn't as accepted as it today

I know a lot of what the hippies did was looked down upon by non hippies
including myself.

If it came out that Elvis was living with Priscilla who was 17 when she started living with him and they weren't married it could have definately hurt his career and reputation. I know people still had pre marital sex back then but you kept it under your hat more than you do now.

Brian
08-14-2008, 12:42 AM
well i started off beleiveing her cos i try to see the good in all but after taking time to think and seeing the pics am not sure about either part of it and finding it hard to beleive she was pure as snow and i remember in a dvd i have joe talks about elvis and ann margaret and the way he dedcribed what was going on in that bedroom between them i can asure you it didnt seem like they were playing cards but if cilla and elvis waited then it shows alot of restraint by both partys

Hi goodelvisgirl how are you?

I have seen Elvis the last 24 hours and Joe's Elvis my best friend
but what DVD are you refering to where he talks about Elvis and Ann Margret?
I would like to get it

Sheila
08-14-2008, 02:10 AM
Elvis was from the fifties! He respected his Mother for telling him the right and wrong and what he should do and don't do.

utmom2008
08-14-2008, 05:14 AM

:supriced::supriced::supriced::supriced::supriced: :supriced:

Diane

You are VERY right with all of this Diane.(y)

I know a lot of what the hippies did was looked down upon by non hippies
including myself.

Brian....it wasn't just the hippies that were having pre-marital sex in the 60's.:blink::blink::blink::blink:

goodelvisgirl
08-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi goodelvisgirl how are you?

I have seen Elvis the last 24 hours and Joe's Elvis my best friend
but what DVD are you refering to where he talks about Elvis and Ann Margret?
I would like to get it

hi i am good thanks i am at work at the moment and cant remember the exact name of the dvd but i'll check when i get home there are a few of the women who dated elvis on it talking about there relationship with elvis and a few of is friends talking there is two parts to this dvd set but when i get the name i'll let you know its interesting to hear especialy the bit about ann margaret and i thought she was a lady

Stryx
08-14-2008, 12:54 PM
I saw this thread and I would like to weigh in.

In my opinion they didn't have sex until there wedding night

Elvis had several girlfriends that he supposedly didn't sleep with including Anita Wood. I have also never heard Ann Margret say one way or another whether Elvis and her ever made love
So it's very possible that Elvis and Priscilla didn't consumate their relationship until their wedding night

Ann Margret hasn't said much at all about her time with Elvis, so not disclosing sex is no suprise.

It's possible and unlikely that Elvis didn't consumate his relationship with Priscilla before the wedding night.

As for him not sleeping with some girlfriends.........I highly doubt Elvis Presley was a virgin on his wedding night!

Stryx
08-14-2008, 12:56 PM
As for the wedding dress.

Elvis wanted Priscilla to have a dress that was in the same paisley design as his suit.

Priscilla didn't care much for it - Marty had drawn Elvis's suit and Elvis asked to draw something similar for Priscilla. She didn't like it and preferred to buy a dress off the rack in Los Angeles for the wedding.

goodelvisgirl
08-14-2008, 05:15 PM
ok the dvd is called the ultimate collection but there is part one and part two i can't remember which one its on about ann margaret and elvis but both part one and two are good and they both have some of the women elvis dated and there storys here are the two covers of the dvds hope this helps brian go check it out it totally opened my eyes to elvis and what he got up to with his ladies

Brian
08-14-2008, 05:29 PM

Brian....it wasn't just the hippies that were having pre-marital sex in the 60's.:blink::blink::blink::blink:

Hi Roseanne

Aren't you and Diane reading carefullly what I am saying

I said back in the 60's it was less acceptable to have premarital sex than it is today I didn't mean people weren't having pre marital sex in the 60's, I didn't say that at all. Regarding whether Elvis and Priscilla had pre marital I said I didn't think they did because Elvis and Anita Wood talked marriage quite a bit when they were together and Anita has said her and Elvis never had sex.
June Juanico says that Elvis actually proposed to her but that they never made love that they got close a couple of times but were going to wait until they were married. I believe Elvis saw Priscilla as a potential wife in the begining and they may have got close to making love a couple of times but don't believe they actually did until their wedding night, I also have heard from some people Elvis wanted to marry someone that was a virgin as for Elvis being a virgin I highly doubt it he had starlets, Vegas showgirls and and other regular girlfriends and I have a feeling he slept with some of them.

P.s. regarding the hippies I meant I disagreed with some of their lifestyle choices. I also hated most of the acts that played at Woodstock I can't stand people like Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Crosby, Still and Nash etc.
Hendrix is a good guitarist but don't like his music
People have called Janis Joplin the greatest white blues singer and the greatest female singer and female rocker of all time.
I disagree on all 3 Elvis is a much better blues singer than Joplin
people like Streisand can out sing her and as for female rocker I would go with Pat Benatar.

Unchained Melody
08-18-2008, 08:53 AM
well thats one way to put it

Don't you love it how Joe's so blunt about things :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Unchained Melody
08-18-2008, 08:54 AM

And I find this easy to believe aswell....

Unchained Melody
08-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Ann Margret is a classy lady, Brian.

She most definitley is that !!!(y)

goodelvisgirl
08-19-2008, 12:26 AM
well i thought she was a classy lady untill i heard joe describing what was going on in the bedroom and i soon changed my mind she might have been classy outside but a wild killer behind closed doors lol

goodelvisgirl
08-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Don't you love it how Joe's so blunt about things :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao: i know i was trying to say it all in a polite way but it goes to show the the basic blunt way is the best :lol:

Unchained Melody
08-19-2008, 04:37 AM
well i thought she was a classy lady untill i heard joe describing what was going on in the bedroom and i soon changed my mind she might have been classy outside but a wild killer behind closed doors lol

Well we don't know what Joe says is gods truth but I think they were up to stuff before the marriage they were only human i mean come on:lmfao:

Unchained Melody
08-19-2008, 04:37 AM
:lmfao::lmfao: i know i was trying to say it all in a polite way but it goes to show the the basic blunt way is the best :lol:

Sometimes, sometimes not. :blush::lmfao:

Brian
08-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Well we don't know what Joe says is gods truth but I think they were up to stuff before the marriage they were only human i mean come on:lmfao:

Hi Bradley

you should hear what singer Eddie Fisher says in his autobiography about Ann Margret

Unchained Melody
08-19-2008, 04:42 AM
Hi Bradley

you should hear what singer Eddie Fisher says in his autobiography about Ann Margret

Please, do tell :blush::P(y):lmfao:

SeeSeeRider777
08-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Hey I like to tell the truth about things and not dance around things.

Unchained Melody
08-19-2008, 05:09 AM
Hey I like to tell the truth about things and not dance around things.

Ahh we all know that by now Joe ! :lmfao:(y)(y);)

Brian
08-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Please, do tell :blush::P(y):lmfao:

I got a copy of Eddie Fisher's book from an acquaintance of mine and I read most of it. So if you want to know okay it's been a while since I read it but here's what remember

He says he met Ann Margret after his wife Elizabeth Taylor left him for Richard Burton and she really helped cheer him up after he was down in the dumps and depressed over the whole thing.

He says they began dating and for the first couple of dates Ann's parents came along. He says they didn't make love for the first few dates but when they started they didn't stop for an entire year. He says sex with Ann Margret was a whole lot of fun and he alludes to the fact that she was wild in the sack. He goes on to say that Ann really loved sex and enjoyed it much more than any man or any of the women he was with.

He says that when Ann performed for president Kennedy's birthday in 1963 that JFK had the hots for her and was thinking about coming on to her.
Fisher says that made him feel good that the President had the hots for his girlfriend. (this was interesting to me) He says he actually got to know Kennedy on a personal level somewhat and liked him.

He says the reason they broke up was because he wanted her to quit her career and he was still in love with Elizabeth Taylor. He mentions she later started seeing Elvis.

I read Fisher's book and i nominate him for most egotistical celebrity ever
pre rock n'' roll (1950-1956) he was was very successful but once rock n' roll took off his career was completely over he didn't have the longevity that a lot of the other crooners had (Sinatra, Como, Martin)
But according to him he outsold both Elvis and the beatles he states this several times. His reasoning is that he had 20 hit records in a row and that had never been done before or since and that he has 20 gold records.
I got news for him both Elvis and the beatles had more hit records than 20 in a row and both have more than 20 gold records. He should just be happy with his success as a recording artist and not exaggerate things.
He also talks about all these beautiful women throwing themselves at him after his heyday was over which I found hard to believe. He says him and actress Joan Collins met at a hollywood party and had a quickie in one of the bedrooms and he says he had a several months long affair with Mama's and the Papa's singer Michelle Philips, Ms. Phillips heard the story he told and did sue him saying they never had an affair and that she never met him.
Reading the book he had a couple of things in common with Elvis his third wife was actress Connie Stevens who dated Elvis in the early 60's and he says he got addicted to various prescribed drugs just to keep going and performing.

P.S. Anyway I thought you all would find this interesting.

presley31
08-19-2008, 04:33 PM
I got a copy of Eddie Fisher's book from an acquaintance of mine and I read most of it. So if you want to know okay it's been a while since I read it but here's what remember

He says he met Ann Margret after his wife Elizabeth Taylor left him for Richard Burton and she really helped cheer him up after he was down in the dumps and depressed over the whole thing.

He says they began dating and for the first couple of dates Ann's parents came along. He says they didn't make love for the first few dates but when they started they didn't stop for an entire year. He says sex with Ann Margret was a whole lot of fun and he alludes to the fact that she was wild in the sack. He goes on to say that Ann really loved sex and enjoyed it much more than any man or any of the women he was with.

He says that when Ann performed for president Kennedy's birthday in 1963 that JFK had the hots for her and was thinking about coming on to her.
Fisher says that made him feel good that the President had the hots for his girlfriend. (this was interesting to me) He says he actually got to know Kennedy on a personal level somewhat and liked him.

He says the reason they broke up was because he wanted her to quit her career and he was still in love with Elizabeth Taylor. He mentions she later started seeing Elvis.

I read Fisher's book and i nominate him for most egotistical celebrity ever
pre rock n'' roll (1950-1956) he was was very successful but once rock n' roll took off his career was completely over he didn't have the longevity that a lot of the other crooners had (Sinatra, Como, Martin)
But according to him he outsold both Elvis and the beatles he states this several times. His reasoning is that he had 20 hit records in a row and that had never been done before or since and that he has 20 gold records.
I got news for him both Elvis and the beatles had more hit records than 20 in a row and both have more than 20 gold records. He should just be happy with his success as a recording artist and not exaggerate things.
He also talks about all these beautiful women throwing themselves at him after his heyday was over which I found hard to believe. He says him and actress Joan Collins met at a hollywood party and had a quickie in one of the bedrooms and he says he had a several months long affair with Mama's and the Papa's singer Michelle Philips, Ms. Phillips heard the story he told and did sue him saying they never had an affair and that she never met him.
Reading the book he had a couple of things in common with Elvis his third wife was actress Connie Stevens who dated Elvis in the early 60's and he says he got addicted to various prescribed drugs just to keep going and performing.

P.S. Anyway I thought you all would find this interesting.

Thanks for posting, very interesting to read. I was guessing she was alittle wild judging by her naked pictures on the internet

Brian
08-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks for posting, very interesting to read. I was guessing she was alittle wild judging by her naked pictures on the internet

Ann Margret has naked pictures on the internet?

I know she did some nude scences for a couple of her movies but full blown naked pictures!!!

presley31
08-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Ann Margret has naked pictures on the internet?

I know she did some nude scences for a couple of her movies but full blown naked pictures!!!

there is tons of pictures of ann nude, but mosty upper area shots(chest area and butt area)

goodelvisgirl
08-19-2008, 05:10 PM
well thats a a shock to me she seems like a very classy lady but its all falling apart now nude pics and storys about her being wild in the bedroom department which i do beleive as joe said the same thing so there must be some truth to it all just goes to show people aint what they seem

beckelvis
08-20-2008, 09:19 PM
I think it is irrelevant itīs a gesture

Merry
08-20-2008, 09:44 PM
wild in the bedroom department

You've got to be kidding me? :jawdrop:

What a creep talking about what's behind closed doors. More jealousy.
"Go Ann-Margret" :D

goodelvisgirl
08-20-2008, 09:47 PM
lol yup i agree good for her

suspicious_mind
08-26-2008, 09:00 AM

Well seeing the good in all dosent mean you also have to believe them. lol
Priscilla would say anything to make herself look good. And has.
But only Elvis and Priscilla and God know for sure. But what ive seen of Priscilla and read in her book after pretty much destroying Elvis' image of being anything fans thought he was, i think shes capable of anything.

goodelvisgirl
08-26-2008, 12:51 PM
too true the woman has told so many lies i try not to take anything she says as the gospel truth but she wants to make herself look good and keep her image intact so she won't tell even if she didn't wait till her wedding night

renapap05
09-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Yes, after all, i don't think she was pregnant at the wedding...you are right.
But, I'm still not sure about that baggy dress, she could have picked a better one :hmm:

No!She wasn't pregnant at the wedding!!!:king:
Elvis and Cilla made love after the wedding when he took her to their bedroom..!
I saw it in a movie...:blush:

utmom2008
09-06-2008, 08:40 PM
I kind of half thought (maybe yes, maybe no) she was pregnant when she married Elvis, because of the style of her wedding dress, back then you would not have had that kind of style wedding dress. Most dresses were not that baggie back then for a wedding. Always thought it odd she would pick that kind of wedding dress.

I agree Tommy...a very odd choice. I had a brother get married in '68 and the other one in '70, and the girl's dresses were nothing like this.:blink::blink::blink:

Billy Budd
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
It must be the cake. Made her a little fat!

elvisfan92
09-08-2008, 10:20 PM
i've been curious but then dismissed it when i tought it was the style of the dress

presley31
09-08-2008, 10:53 PM
I don't really think pris was preggers before she was married, but anyway l did some reseach on dresses and its not that far off from pris dress

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/ebay112807no171.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/15763a.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/172401_f520.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/v23882ps2.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r264/Backstrom2003/ebay070607no015.jpg

Teddy
09-08-2008, 11:54 PM
I can't believe some of the nonsense in this thread.

If she really was pregnant at the wedding, Lisa's birth date assures that she would be so early in the term as to make a self-consciously loose dress completely unnecessary.

And as for this drivel about mid-60's styles, my mother was married in an almost identical dress the same year and I wasn't born until well into the following decade. Beyond that, if anything she was skinnier than Pris, so it's not like anyone was obliged to wear form-fitting styles in 1967 on their wedding day just because they had the figure.

This is just a bare-faced exercise in gratuitous Cilla-bashing, as usual.

utmom2008
09-09-2008, 12:07 AM
He goes on to say that Ann really loved sex and enjoyed it much more than any man or any of the women he was with.

:supriced::supriced::supriced::supriced::supriced:

This is just a bare-faced exercise in gratuitous Cilla-bashing, as usual.

Teddy
09-09-2008, 12:09 AM
And you know it ;)

utmom2008
09-09-2008, 12:15 AM
And you know it ;)

Actually...I can't get past Eddie Fisher's comment!:lol: I wonder if he meant to word it quite like he did.:hmm: :lmfao::lmfao:

presley31
09-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I would never imagine someone like ann sexed craze, but l guess maybe thats why her and elvis were so hot when they were togther.

Diane
09-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I think Eddie had a lot of gall to say those things about Ann. I do think both she and Elvis were a couple of wildcats in their youth but he was disrespectful to kiss and tell....Elvis never did.

Diane

utmom2008
09-09-2008, 12:45 AM
I think Eddie had a lot of gall to say those things about Ann. I do think both she and Elvis were a couple of wildcats in their youth but he was disrespectful to kiss and tell....Elvis never did.

Diane

Exactly!! The mark of a true gentleman.(y)(y)

Stryx
09-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Elvis wanted Cilla to wear a matching dress to his suit. Marty came up with the Paisley design for his wedding suit and he loved it. Elvis asked Marty to do the same for Priscilla and she wasn't too keen. She went out and bought the dress in LA off the rack herself.

Frankly I think Elvis's suit was the best designed and most aesthetically pleasing piece of clothing at that wedding ceremony.

Diane
09-09-2008, 01:20 AM
I have to agree, Elvis' wedding suit was terrific. I would love to see the dress design that Priscilla turned down. I don't find the one she chose bad, it makes her look more demure which she likes, but personally, I never liked the empire waistline and never wore one.

Diane

ehollier
09-09-2008, 02:00 AM
I have to agree, Elvis' wedding suit was terrific. I would love to see the dress design that Priscilla turned down. I don't find the one she chose bad, it makes her look more demure which she likes, but personally, I never liked the empire waistline and never wore one.

Diane

I am five foot nothing and the Empire waist is not the most flattering style that has ever come off of the runway. Empire waists are made for tall thin people. Even at my smallest size, which was tiny, I always looked like a blimpe in an empire waist dress. As far Priscilla's dress, its not spectacular, but neither is it tacky or unattractive, just the style is not the most flattering. I actually didn't like the tux that Elvis wore on his wedding day. I always thought it looked like it belonged to someone else b/c it was ill-fitting and all bunched up at the button and not as flattering as say the suit he wore when they left to go back to Palm Springs. That double-breasted jacket he wore was much more attractive and pleasing to the eyes than the ill-fitting tux he wore for the ceremony. And as with Elvis, Priscilla's dress after the wedding was a very attractive, very fitted sheath that fit her perfectly. Seems to me that if she had been pregnant, she wouldn't have chosen this fitted dress to wear after the ceremony, but rather kept with the empire waist syle of dress.

Brian
09-09-2008, 04:38 AM
Actually...I can't get past Eddie Fisher's comment!:lol: I wonder if he meant to word it quite like he did.:hmm: :lmfao::lmfao:

I'm not so good with grammar so I will try and explain it better

When Eddie Fisher said Ann enjoyed sex more than any man he meant (as he worded it in his book)in his experience women used sex to get what they want and that all men like him just enjoy sex but Ann Margret was a great lover and she enjoyed it more than any of the women he was with including Debbie Reynolds or Elizabeth Taylor, he goes on to say he doesn't know why Ann was so wild in the bedroom but speculates it's because she's Swedish.
Eddie Fisher wasn't saying he was bisexual or anything like that, reading his book he claims to be quite the ladies man.

Tony Trout
09-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Elvis and Cilla made love after the wedding when he took her to their bedroom..!
I saw it in a movie...:blush:

Sorry but....me thinks Cilla is/was lying 'bout Elvis and her not makin' love until after the wedding. Priscilla likes to keep up the facade 'bout being a virgin on her wedding night--and I simply don't buy it.

utmom2008
09-09-2008, 05:43 AM
Sorry but....me thinks Cilla is/was lying 'bout Elvis and her not makin' love until after the wedding. Priscilla likes to keep up the facade 'bout being a virgin on her wedding night--and I simply don't buy it.

:notworthy:notworthy I NEVER bought it either Tony!:notworthy:notworthy

Teddy
09-09-2008, 09:19 AM
We know!! :crash::crash::crash:

goodelvisgirl
09-09-2008, 03:05 PM
well i think the suit elvis wore was not the best thing i have ever seen him in he could have picked something a bit better as for cillas i think she must have bought that in a hurry as it did not suit her or her shape

presley31
09-09-2008, 03:08 PM
I really didn't think elvis suit was all that good, but thats just my opinion.

Teddy
09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
I quite like the paisley motif. :)
When you see the clothing up close at Graceland the subtlety is rather tasteful.

presley31
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM
When you see the clothing up close at Graceland the subtlety is rather tasteful.
I won't be getting to gracland anytime soon Teddy cause prices are way to high for me but l will take you word for it:D

beckelvis
09-09-2008, 05:05 PM
it he was in the best moment of your life.

KPM
09-10-2008, 06:41 PM

Adam and Eve had pre marital sex-can't get any farther back than that.:):)

utmom2008
09-10-2008, 06:43 PM

How true!(y) :lmfao: :lmfao:

KPM
09-10-2008, 06:50 PM
But back to the original question, the pictures of she and Elvis boarding the plane shows she is slim-so I can not see how she is pregnant and slim within a 24 hour period-to me the wedding dress is the reason she looks fuller. The tight white outfit she wears to board the Lear Jet shows her slim and very little room to doubt it-but the wedding dress "billows out" so of the 2 photos taken within 24 hours of each other which one gives you a more accurate look at her figure? IMO the white tight short dress by the plane.

Brian
09-10-2008, 07:08 PM

That's not what I meant when saying I thought Elvis and Priscilla didn't have premarital sex.

presley31
09-10-2008, 07:17 PM
But back to the original question, the pictures of she and Elvis boarding the plane shows she is slim-so I can not see how she is pregnant and slim within a 24 hour period-to me the wedding dress is the reason she looks fuller. The tight white outfit she wears to board the Lear Jet shows her slim and very little room to doubt it-but the wedding dress "billows out" so of the 2 photos taken within 24 hours of each other which one gives you a more accurate look at her figure? IMO the white tight short dress by the plane.

agree KPM. she sure looks slim here

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/jennabackstrom/Elvis20o20Priscilla208.jpg

KPM
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM
That's not what I meant when saying I thought Elvis and Priscilla didn't have premarital sex.
Just a whimsical joke;)

Rhinestone
09-10-2008, 08:10 PM

She was a virgin on a technicality only;)...basing that on what she wrote in her book.

ehollier
09-10-2008, 08:15 PM
I do think that this picture is pretty obvious, regardless the style of her wedding gown. I will say that Elvis sure did look AWESOME in this suit rather than that ill-fitting tux that he wore for the ceremony. In the pictures of the couple taken near the cake with the MM, Elvis doesn't even look like he is standing up straight and, the jacket is all bunched up and it doesn't fit at all the way the suit in this picture fits or any other suit that he wore.

ehollier
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
She was a virgin on a technicality only;)...basing that on what she wrote in her book.

That may be a true statement, but that is not the way Elvis saw it. His thinking was anything shy of THE DEED was considered game. (Sounds like Bill Clinton...lol)

Rhinestone
09-10-2008, 08:32 PM

The dress did seem to "billow out." In Pris' book she said she had the train added, it was not part of the dress she bought. Perhaps the added on train prevented the dress from draping the way it was supposed to. The style of the dress wasn't meant to have a train, IMO.

Rhinestone
09-10-2008, 08:33 PM
That may be a true statement, but that is not the way Elvis saw it. His thinking was anything shy of THE DEED was considered game. (Sounds like Bill Clinton...lol)

You hit the nail on the head:)

KPM
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Plausable deniability;):)

Diane
09-10-2008, 09:09 PM
True and I agree this could have been the case but 6/7 years is a lonnnnng time to play that game.:D Hard to believe they never got carried away in all that time.

Diane

ehollier
09-10-2008, 10:48 PM
True and I agree this could have been the case but 6/7 years is a lonnnnng time to play that game.:D Hard to believe they never got carried away in all that time.

Diane

But Diane, I doubt that when he was not in Memphis, he adhered to this same rule. Maybe she was waiting for THE MOMENT, but somehow, I doubt that there weren't moments where he was taking full advantage of THE MOMENT with various females while he was away.

Diane
09-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh no doubt Liz that he was with other women seriously but I still can't swallow it. Priscilla herself said in her book and we saw it in the movie how she threw herself at him and begged him to "go all the way". He was there enough with her for that to have an effect after a while. He wasn't made of stone. I could even believe he would perpetuate that myth as well as that's how he wanted everyone to see his "woman".

Diane

ehollier
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Oh no doubt Liz that he was with other women seriously but I still can't swallow it. Priscilla herself said in her book and we saw it in the movie how she threw herself at him and begged him to "go all the way". He was there enough with her for that to have an effect after a while. He wasn't made of stone. I could even believe he would perpetuate that myth as well as that's how he wanted everyone to see his "woman".

Diane

Its possible. I just don't see what advantage she would have by making this up or perpetuating the myth. Elvis was a man with definite ideas and if this was the way it was going to be, then I guess this was the way it was going to be. You know (and I don't want to change the topic or open Pandora's Box), but with all of the drugs he was taking, I would imagine that would have some obvious effect on the whole self-control issue too.

utmom2008
09-11-2008, 12:06 AM

Diane

I agree with you Diane...I have always thought that way. She kept the myth going because of the times. In the mid 60's there were plenty of girls having sex with their boyfriends, then lying about it all the way to the alter.
As far as his self control goes...I don't think that the amount of drugs he was taking in '65, '66 would have had much effect on his self control.

utmom2008
09-11-2008, 12:22 AM

I kind of liked it too. And it was the rage in 1967....paisley brocade. My 2 older brothers graduated from HS in '66 and '67...their prom pics with their friends ALL show tux's that look just like Elvis' did!:lol:

Stryx
09-11-2008, 12:25 AM
I kind of liked it too. And it was the rage in 1967....paisley brocade. My 2 older brothers graduated from HS in '66 and '67...their prom pics with their friends ALL show tux's that look just like Elvis' did!:lol:

Don't tell Elvis!

I'm not he would appreciate being "one of the crowd" when it comes to fashion!!:)

utmom2008
09-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Don't tell Elvis!

I'm not he would appreciate being "one of the crowd" when it comes to fashion!!:)

:lol: You are right...he sure wouldn't want to blend in with a bunch of HS Seniors.:lmfao:

presley31
09-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Franky l couldn't care less if they had sex or not, but according to all the books l have read elvis wanted a virgin for a wife and june mentioned the same thing that priscilla said that elvis wanted to it be special and it had to be the right time. I think galdys words were ringing though elvis ears, cause gladys also believed marriage before sex.

presley31
09-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Despite sometimes sharing a bed, June claims that she and Elvis did not have a full sexual relationship. This is credible and consistent with sexual attitudes of the 1950s concerning female virginity and pre-maritial sex. Remember, this was before the sexual revolution and female emancipation. Elvis wanted his future bride to be a virgin. That's how people thought then. June documents a couple of close calls when temptation nearly got the better of them. (Of this a New York Times review states “intimate descriptions of sexual fumblings tell us more than we really want to know”.)

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/bookreview_susan_juanico.html

Diane
09-11-2008, 12:52 AM
So how many close calls can happen in 6 or 7 years? Sorry, I'd like to, but I just can't buy it.

Diane

presley31
09-11-2008, 12:57 AM
I guess we will never know..but if they both waited like it has been said, than thats pretty strong willed.

utmom2008
09-11-2008, 03:02 AM
This is credible and consistent with sexual attitudes of the 1950s concerning female virginity and pre-maritial sex. Remember, this was before the sexual revolution and female emancipation.

There was still alot of pre-marital sex between serious couples. One HUGE difference is that the couples(esp. girls) did not tell it because it was against how women were typecast back then.:lol: And don't forget...girls weren't supposed to enjoy sex that much either. It was more of a wifely duty.:blink::blink::lol::lol:

So how many close calls can happen in 6 or 7 years? Sorry, I'd like to, but I just can't buy it.
Diane

I agree with you Diane.(y)

Diane
09-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Oh don't bring back those old values Rosanne, it makes me feel overburdened and repressed all over again!:'(:D

I'd love to see something in between then and now.

Diane

presley31
09-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Guess we will just have to agree to disgree on this one.

utmom2008
09-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Oh don't bring back those old values Rosanne, it makes me feel overburdened and repressed all over again!:'(:D

I'd love to see something in between then and now.

Diane

AMEN to that!!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)

Diane
09-11-2008, 03:22 AM
No problem Jen. Real friends can do that.:hug:

Diane

goodelvisgirl
09-11-2008, 03:41 PM
well i guess we will never know for sure we can only go on what cilla says and her credability is not that great she has a told a few lies in her time so it comes down what you want to beleive i suppose if they waited good for them it shows alot of restrain by both partys especialy on cillas behalf as i'm sure elvis had many other women to occupy himself with

presley31
09-11-2008, 03:44 PM

Diane

Back at you diane(y)(y)

ehollier
09-11-2008, 03:50 PM

Diane

Best post of the night, Diane!!!!!!
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)