PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be here!

joanpresgrob
05-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Yay, I'm happy to be here. Finally a place for me to talk about Elvis.
And I can talk for hours about him. :D
I've been Elvis fan in a closet for years, stealing my bro's cd's :lol:
After watching Aloha From Hawaii I was totally sold! That was it and I came out of the closet:D I know it's great!

But as I said, it's getting lonely not having anyone to talk to.
My friends are just sick and tired of hearing his name and so is my family.
What is leading to a question:
Is your family sick of Elvis yet?

marijaep
05-18-2007, 11:01 PM
:lmfao: lol
Well, i have became a fan when i watched Aloha From Hawaii too(y)
I was like :blink: when I saw Elvis performing...I was witched(in a good way:P ), still am though lol:D
This is a great place where you can talk about Elvis:clap:

I think that my sister is starting getting sick of Elvis:lmfao:
Because i listen to him too much, but what can i do....I am addicted:D
My parents don't complain much, which is good:lol:

Marija

joanpresgrob
05-18-2007, 11:10 PM
:D
:lmfao: lol
Well, i have became a fan when i watched Aloha From Hawaii too(y)
I was like :blink: when I saw Elvis performing...I was witched(in a good way:P ), still am though lol:D
This is a great place where you can talk about Elvis:clap:

I think that my sister is starting getting sick of Elvis:lmfao:
Because i listen to him too much, but what can i do....I am addicted:D
My parents don't complain much, which is good:lol:

Marija

Wow, great! (y) Maybe there was some magic in the air while watching it.
Wait a minute? What am I talking about? Of course there was, it was Elvis Presley. I heard he did great magic tricks esp. for women ;) :lol:
What a lovely man. :wub:
It's too bad I'm so late.... If only I could turn back time...:blush: :D

elvisia
05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
HI Joan
Welcome to Elvis world.....
I guess I have a wonderful famely, because they all like Elvis and in a way they introdused me to Elvis years ago. My older sister was a fan in the 70`while Elvis was still alive and then I heard Elvis all the time, but I didn`t understand his music then....well, it`s different now, lol
5 years ago they all ( my mother and 3 sisters) went to see an "Elvis show", but I didn`t think it was something for me(n) ........but now that I know what I missed....well, it`s too late now
But suddenly 3 years ago I listened to "If I can dream" in a quite moment, by accident,lol
then I had to listen to more and after that....wow......it has been very expencieve, he, he, but worth every penny(y) and worth every hour listening and watching.....wow
I`m very happy that I let Elvis into my life afterall:clap:

Evi
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
my story was similar...I've always liked him I mean I knew at least 15 songs before I became a real fan but I don't know why I just never thought if Elvis was my favorite singer or not...Marija (i.e. marijaep here /my best friend) became a fan before I was and thats where I was getting all the material from hehe:D So I think the moment I realized I was a REAL TRUE fan was when I was on a trip to Turkey and the guys and the girls in the bus were listening to some weird rap thing and I turned the discman on and listened to Elvis the whole way to Istanbul and than back to Macedonia. As you know when you are listening with devotion than you can connect with the lyrics and hear the voice more deeply and everything so I think thats when I officially became a fan although I think I've always been but I just wasn't aware of the fact.. :P
I am lucky that my little sis really likes Elvis so I really have no kind of problems about that :D hehe also my parents like him so its okay! yay

desiree
05-19-2007, 01:09 AM
Hello and welcome to tcb!
I think everybody around me is getting sick of Elvis after listening to me for a while:lmfao:
But at least my family's always liked his music(y)