PDA

View Full Version : new update on my site

kennyelvis
07-25-2004, 10:11 AM
Todays update is a show from Springfield july 29th 1976, this is an audience recording with VERY GOOD sound, and the show are very very good.

The week picture are also updated, 3 rare pictures from Buffalo april 5th 1972.

http://www.kennyelvis.net/

Newflame
07-25-2004, 11:46 AM
It's a little bit sad, that your pictures now have a sign. But I can understand you, if i look in a forum and see your pictures there without any respect to your site and your work.

I have on my computer more than 20.000 pics from Elvis and I'm very happy for every picture that's new for me. For every concert I've made a website with the pics an the dates. I called it "Elvis Complete" and now I have more than 5000 sites (CDs, DVDs, Movies and so on) but this site will never see the light of the day on the internet.

kennyelvis
07-25-2004, 01:36 PM
Sounds like you have a hell of a picture collection :clap:
I only have a few comper to you :'( but i love to share them with other fans, thats why i put them up on my site.

Jumpsuit Junkie
07-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah I have about another 5,000 pictures on my computer, its just having the time to put them on, especially as I like to try to improve the picture quality if I can. but without doubt Kenny you have an awesome collection going on.

I'm actually thinking about doing something with my website and sorting through the pictures and maybe concentrate on one area and get rid of the rest??

Sorry if I have taken any of your pictures, I know I used the Blue Nail Jumpsuit for a wallpaper yesterday :'(

Joe Car
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM
Excellent audience recording, thanks Kenny!

kennyelvis
07-26-2004, 05:33 PM
Yes the sound are **** good :D
I know i have more shows with sound like that, so keep checking my site :wiggle:
I have put up more pictures today :)
I will soon take down many of the pictures that are up now, so i can have more space to new pictures (y)

Steve
07-26-2004, 06:08 PM
Great show Kenny.

Thanks for sharing, you are just to good and to kind, you're a Elvis God :worthy:

Thanks Mate.

(Can't wait for the next audio (y) )