PDA

View Full Version : Graceland Early Morning

Awickedreigndrop
05-04-2007, 01:29 AM
I've read somewhere that you could go to Graceland early in the morning and go up and visit Elvis' grave before it opens up. Is this true? If it is I will sure love to go visit him the next time me and my family go down to visit my southern family ;)

HOLYSMOKE
05-04-2007, 04:14 AM
I've read somewhere that you could go to Graceland early in the morning and go up and visit Elvis' grave before it opens up. Is this true? If it is I will sure love to go visit him the next time me and my family go down to visit my southern family ;)

Yes its true. Every day at an early 07.30 you walk up to his grave. Its a great experience, as its very peaceful in the medition garden so early in the morning(y)

elvis himselvis
05-04-2007, 10:02 AM
I was there in october of 2006,and heard this after i came back,so i didn't went up there in the early morning...really a shame:'(

bittersuite
05-04-2007, 10:46 AM
It's really peaceful to go up that early in the morning - especially if you get in first when there isn't as many about.

Awickedreigndrop
05-09-2007, 01:05 AM
Aww, it sounds like quite an experiance! I'm getting excited already!!!:lol:

riley
05-09-2007, 02:22 PM
My best memorie of my Graceland experiece was being totally alone at his grave early in the morning. There was a soft breeze and the birds were singing in the trees and I just felt the peace he had.
Beautiful experience , really.(y)