PDA

View Full Version : Lowell Hays, Jeweler to the King

cprimm
03-28-2007, 02:57 AM
Lowell Hays, Jeweler to the King, is now under contract with Graceland and will be selling jewelry from the original molds through ShopElvis.com and the shops at Graceland. His website is back:

http://www.jewelertotheking.com/

Larry Dickman
04-25-2007, 03:02 PM
What are peoples opinions of the TCB necklaces he sells.......are they value for money?

Tony Trout
04-25-2007, 03:47 PM
I wonder if his prices will be as high as they used to be? A poor guy like me can't afford expensive things....

Diane
04-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Just A Matter Of Time.........:D .........Diane

elvislady
04-25-2007, 06:48 PM
I think the prices will creep up with out a doubt.
thanks for the link some nice pieces there.
elvislady:D

beau stewart
04-25-2007, 07:21 PM
:notworthy :notworthy (y) if you whant the real deal just save up and step up i bought mine 2 years ago and where it every day Mr Hays is a great man to deal with

TCB

onlylooking
04-26-2007, 02:52 AM
I've emailed him 3 times and got no response to. Are you or do you make the TCB necklaces in silver...to save some money and maybe more Elvis fan with less money:blush: can still buy them? And no answer.

beau stewart
04-26-2007, 04:07 AM
:king: if you whant one in silver call Dennis Roberts he also made TCB necklaces
for Elvis they are much bigger

TCB:notworthy

Tony Trout
04-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Sorry, but ol' Dennis is lying through his teeth when he says that he made the TCB necklaces for Elvis...he did not make any TCB jewelry or rings for Elvis at any time--only eyeglasses! The only person (or persons) to exclusively make Elvis's rings and necklaces was Lowell Hays (in Memphis, TN) and Sol Schwartz and Lee Ableser (they were Elvis's jewelry designers in Beverly Hills, CA).

That having been said...I would love to own a pair of the sunglasses he sells....