PDA

View Full Version : New Elvis Film: "Presley On Presley"

Tony Trout
02-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Presley On Presley

Odyssey Pictures Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of one of the most incredible films ever produced, "Presley On Presley" - the life and death of Elvis Presley as told by the last living person that was there as an adult at the time. The synopsis: "From the time Elvis was home with his mom and dad, the first meeting with Priscilla Presley to his mysterious death. This is the true story told by Dee Presley - the only person that was there during the entire incredible journey".Source: Presley On Presley (http://www.presleyonpresley.com/) / Updated: Feb 22, 2007

My question is how in the **** would Dee Stanley know what happened on that fateful day of August 16, 1977? As far as I know, she and Vernon were separated at the time and he was already dating someone else..... unless one of her 'brats" snitched and told her every single detail that happened on that day, we're never going to know the whole story....

I'm not watchin' this movie....:cursing: :angry: (n) :mad: :hmm:

hounddog
02-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Good point. Dee's never been mentioned anywhere of being in Graceland's when Elvis died in may book that i've read.

ajr
02-22-2007, 11:16 PM
OMG !!
There she goes again.....(n) Mo' money, mo' money.
She must be broke again.

KPM
02-23-2007, 12:13 AM
I thought she would have learned her lesson the last time when she tried to sell the book saying "Elvis slept with his mom-in the bilbical sense"
No one would publish it and JD Sumner came close to slapping her on the Geraldo Rivera show when he was on with her and a bunch of Elvis insiders I think that was in the late 80s or early 90s. He really got red faced and upset.

franny
02-23-2007, 12:52 AM
What does Dee know about Elvis' life, other than lies, that she told...:angry:

Maybe, she can get some tips for her movie, from her son David and his "classic" Headhunter movie :lol:

It's no wonder Elvis didn't think too much of her...(n)

franny

memphis 77
02-23-2007, 05:44 AM
dee of all people ? oh i see even though she was no where near GRACELAND , she was living in henderson tn, vern had sandi miller with him in plain sight for the last 8 months of E.P.'S life, she needs dough-she should marry a baker they have lots of dough.

carolynlm
02-23-2007, 06:34 AM
She wasn't there with Gladys either....she is the lowest of the low in the Elvis world......

Tony Trout
02-23-2007, 09:32 AM
She wasn't there with Gladys either....she is the lowest of the low in the Elvis world......

My thinking is that she's somehow referring to herself when she says "his mother"....how stupid......:lmfao: :lmfao:

riley
02-23-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm very concerned.

This film is coming from a very frustrated , bitter and mentally ill women.

Riley

riley
02-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Will she also include the rumours going on about one of her sons delivering Elvis his final and deadly dose of pills.:hmm:

Hav-A-Tampa
02-23-2007, 10:24 AM
"One of the most incredible films ever produced"!? :lol: This is going to be a real turkey. I think it says a lot about the film, that when you go to the website, it has a large banner on top saying "This page is hosted free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com?". They can't even afford to pay for a proper web site without advertising? Good luck, I say! I don't think we have much to worry about, this piece of **** will sink without a trace.

Joe Car
02-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Isn't it amazing how the family Elvis welcomed into his home and supported financially, (Dee Presley and sons) have treated his legacy since he passed away. They have used every low class move and are still not done yet trying to make money off the Presley name. (n)

elvis himselvis
02-23-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't know if i'm going to watch this,but i don't think she knows what happened there...

T_J
02-23-2007, 04:07 PM
More nonsense from a *********. I thought a while back that she was dead. Sadly I was wrong. Apologies if that offends, but she is pure scum.

elvisdownunder
02-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Oh no. I sense that she is going to do an 'Albert Goldman', and try to degrade the man and artist that Elvis is, and was. Not good, not good at all!

JerryNodak
02-24-2007, 01:35 PM
This too, shall pass.

n-gageboy
02-24-2007, 01:46 PM
hm.... I really can't believe if she is telling a real story. I think she just wants to make money. Elvis didn't really like Dee. He was pretty much upset from the first time he found out that Vernon was dating her in Germany.

JerryNodak
02-24-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think Elvis would have liked any woman who "replaced" his mother. It wouldn't have mattered who she was or what she looked like.

bittersuite
02-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Elvis didn't like her - I think that says it all.

Donut
02-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Dee who ??? *rolls eyes*

JerryNodak
02-24-2007, 06:38 PM
I repeat, Elvis wouldn't have liked any woman whom Vernon would have married. Elvis saw that woman as taking his mother's place, and no woman could replace his mother.

Elvis was in need of a good "shrink". He had lots of unresolved personal issues/hangups he never dealt with. As many people don't.

Hav-A-Tampa
02-24-2007, 09:15 PM
I repeat, Elvis wouldn't have liked any woman whom Vernon would have married. Elvis saw that woman as taking his mother's place, and no woman could replace his mother.

Elvis was in need of a good "shrink". He had lots of unresolved personal issues/hangups he never dealt with. As many people don't.

I think you are right, but still it would seem he was right about not liking Dee... don't you think? Like Carolyn said, she is the lowest of the low. Perhaps she is still bitter about not being accepted by Elvis, and if that is the case, she really would need a good shrink. Not that I think it would help in her case.

Dave TCB
02-25-2007, 05:56 AM
Well, any woman that carries on with a guy when she already has a husband, and doesnt have the guts to tell him is scum in my book. Same applies to guys too. She saw dollars from the start, s'why she cheated on her hubby, oooh Elvis Presleys dad? I could be set for life here.
Must h ave been like getting a winning lottery ticket.

thefunkyangel
02-25-2007, 06:22 AM
How old would the broad be now? She'd have to be in her nineties!

Shake A Hand
02-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Dee Stanley,the twisted ol' battle axe, wouldn't know 'TRUTH' if it jumped up in her soup and poked her in the eye :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Nicole Presley
07-20-2007, 11:56 AM
Dee Stanley,the twisted ol' battle axe, wouldn't know 'TRUTH' if it jumped up in her soup and poked her in the eye :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

:lmfao: That?s really funny!!! :lmfao: (y) Good joke!
I don?t think she could write a good book about Elvis. Only because she married his father. She should better write a book about Vernon! I wouldn?t buy such a crap, if it?s written by someone who has no idea who Elvis is. :doh:
Who put that stupid idea into her stupid head? :P

Elvis must have had a good reason to "not like her". And that?s why I don?t like her, either. I don?t buy any books from people that Elvis didn?t like. :clap:

I hope you others don?t buy it, either. You should save your money for something that?s worth it. (y)

Burning_Love
07-20-2007, 11:59 AM
I feel sorry for her, she's so THICK that she thinks she can write a book on Elvis.

Nah, not for me, her and her family just a big bunch of liars and i think if anyone did buy this, you'll give her the motivation to keep writing books.
What a twisted old woman, she needs to get a life and get in touch with reality..tut tut..:king:

toffe
07-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Money, Money, Money is she thinking!!:angry:

King_Creole
07-21-2007, 06:23 AM
This too, shall pass.

Darn str8 brutha :clap:

Gerianne
07-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Money, Money, Money is she thinking!!:angry:

I couldn't have put it better myself

Sheila
07-21-2007, 05:48 PM
OH, PUHLEZE!!!! (n) GOD! I REALLY HATED THAT ...WHAT'S HER NAME AGAIN? :hmm:(HEE HEE HEE HEEE!) WHAT TOOK HER SO LONG TO BRING THIS UP AFTER ALL THESE YEARS? GEEZ!(n)(n)(n)(n)SHEILA

franny
07-21-2007, 06:16 PM
What toook her so long?? Maybe, she ran out of $$$$$$ :lol:

She has no class at all!! (n)

franny

riley
07-21-2007, 08:07 PM
I think that secretely she wished she would have been the other Mrs Presley, I really do.

Don't underestimate a bitter women.:hmm:

Diane
07-21-2007, 10:09 PM
I have no respect for this woman at all - nor her three boys. Her first book was disgusting.(n)

Diane

toffe
07-21-2007, 11:46 PM
I couldn't have put it better myself

Hehe :lol:

GirlHappy19
07-22-2007, 03:09 AM
Oh Boy ma'boy......here we go again......Like Elvis would say"MONEY HONEY"
I AM NOT WATCHING THAT MOVIE.:angry::angry:(n)(n)

GirlHappy19