PDA

View Full Version : The Final Photo...

tjs
01-23-2007, 03:31 PM
...is there a photo that is considered the last one of Elvis while alive?

I saw a reference to it in another thread...

srj1967
01-23-2007, 03:47 PM
This is the one you mean, I think ...

n-gageboy
01-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes there is one. It was shot when he drove down to his dentist...

edit:// Sorry 2 seconds too late lol

Dudcowboy_1
01-23-2007, 05:10 PM
I mean if this dont show you how fit he is. You can see his cheek bones again and his sideburns are cut way back. He looks great.

Love to all,
Tim Dudley "A Tribute To Elvis Show"
http://www.geocities.com/dudcowboy_1/

senadw124
01-23-2007, 07:39 PM
He really did look great again, he almost looks like in 1973.
Could it be that he was seriously trying to get in shape, and maybe rethink his life? :hmm:

tjs
01-23-2007, 07:46 PM
is this from 8/15/77 or even 8/16/77?

ruggishboo
01-23-2007, 08:41 PM
:sad: This pic is supposed to be from sometime after midnight in the early morning hours of August 16th. He does look pretty good. I still can't tell whether he had lost any weight since June though, but at least his hands and face didn't look puffy and bloated like in some pics earlier in the year. Presumably this is the last photo taken of Elvis alive.

marce_itec70
01-23-2007, 08:57 PM
my family saw the picture and said that is or was a fake. "Is not Elvis, is a a double one to turn aside the attention". Elvis already was dead. I feel break your dreams of fantasy with this photo,
I see the picture and his head is so short like his hand .... but excuse me it is what I see ...

JDD
01-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Tom, According to EPE anyway ruggishboo is correct. They have that photo on Display at Graceland as the Last Photo.

Elvis2Fan
01-23-2007, 09:20 PM
my family saw the picture and said that is or was a fake. "Is not Elvis, is a a double one to turn aside the attention". Elvis already was dead. I feel break your dreams of fantasy with this photo,
I see the picture and his head is so short like his hand .... but excuse me it is what I see ...

Elvis didn't use doubles!! It's the last known picture of him alive.(y) (y)

Tony Trout
01-23-2007, 10:20 PM

ROFL! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard...oh geez....:lol: :lol: That is definitely the last photo taken of Elvis alive...who else would drive a car like that, anyway? You can definitely tell that it's Elvis....there's no doubt about it....and as has already been said...Elvis didn't use doubles...either onstage or offstage....

Unchained Melody
01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
He does look good there, with a smile on his face..but its impossible to decide if he had lost weight or not from that picture....

thehillbillycat
01-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Actually that isn't the last photo of Elvis. There is another picture that was taken after that. That is the last picture that you see him clearly in it. The one that was taken after that one you just see his hand. The one before the one posted here you can see Ginger and Lisa in the front seat.

CHRISTIAN M
01-24-2007, 01:15 AM
I think this is take before

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/egl0877.jpg

Christian M

Jumpsuit Junkie
01-24-2007, 11:32 AM
This is the last photo face shot wise :'(

I made a wallpaper a few years ago!

http://www.tcb-world.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3830

Joe Car
01-24-2007, 07:43 PM
So many things were going on in his life his last few days, especially getting ready to make his first public appearance since the release of "Elvis-What Happened."Thanks for the awesome final pic gang.

elvis himselvis
01-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Elvis looks OK
they said he lost weight because he wanted to look good for the memphis concerts on the end of the upcoming tour.
maybe he wanted too look good on that concert,because he was going to say he and ginger would going to marry on christmas day of 1977

memphis 77
01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
this is definetly the last pic[taken by LARRY YAtes] E.P. came out on the 12th with CHARLIE to greet fans [he wore the brown yellow warm up suit] and had some gray in his hair, and burns[LARRY ALSO TOOK THESE PHOTOS].

Tony Trout
01-25-2007, 02:15 AM
this is definetly the last pic[taken by LARRY YAtes] E.P. came out on the 12th with CHARLIE to greet fans [he wore the brown yellow warm up suit] and had some gray in his hair, and burns[LARRY ALSO TOOK THESE PHOTOS].

Have those photos ever been published anywhere or is there any chance of them seeing the light of day?

Unchained Melody
01-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Thanks for that picture matt...love it;)

Beuth Sim
01-25-2007, 06:26 AM
He's driving an Astin-Martin. Not too many of those in America. I've never heard of a double who could afford one.

elvis himselvis
01-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Memphis 77

Can you post those pictures which were taken on the 12th of august 1977??

Tony Trout
01-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Memphis 77

Can you post those pictures which were taken on the 12th of august 1977??

I concur...I'd like to see these photos myself...:hmm:

memphis 77
01-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I concur...I'd like to see these photos myself...:hmm:

they are not mine to post, as i have stated before i don't post original photos [ for the simple reason that they wil be downloaded copied by all and willshall , or the photograper looses the credit] i f you haxe the chance to go to memphis this year go to the memrobillia show , i;m sure LARRY YATES will have a booth with all his photos for all to see.

Tony Trout
01-25-2007, 04:04 PM
they are not mine to post, as i have stated before i don't post original photos [ for the simple reason that they wil be downloaded copied by all and willshall , or the photograper looses the credit] i f you haxe the chance to go to memphis this year go to the memrobillia show , i;m sure LARRY YATES will have a booth with all his photos for all to see.

There's one problem...I won't be going to Memphis this year...or anytime in the near future...no $$$....

thehillbillycat
01-25-2007, 05:45 PM

You can do what I do with pictures like that. I have a picture of Vernon and Lisa in October 77. I put my website URL address over it. Same as you, put your username or something over the picture. Not all over it just over the picture of Elvis just enough that we can see that it is him. Now if you would like, I will trade my picture of Vernon and Lisa in October 77 without the address as long you can send me your picture without anything on it. I will post it on here with something across it so that no can steal it or anything.

EDIT: I am now provding my picture that I told about. Here is Vernon and Lisa in October 77. They are at his house. Girl in the picture in the backseat is little Lisa.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/VernonandLisa.jpg

I am also providing this picture. Here is The Lisa Marie at the Memphis airport just a few days after Elvis' Funeral.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/TheLisaMarie.jpg

Two rare pictures and these are not mine. These belongs to a person my friend knows. He took these picture himself.

srj1967
01-25-2007, 05:49 PM
He's driving an Astin-Martin. Not too many of those in America. I've never heard of a double who could afford one.

No, it's his 1973 Stutz Bearcat in the photo ...

poormansgold
01-25-2007, 06:28 PM
WE know that Elvis went To DS for toothache that night, he got back From DS.
Look At A picture You can't tell He lost weight or not.
There rumor He was at 250 lbs went he die., if this is last picture of Elvis, we need to joy it and member it .
Tom

Raised on Rock
01-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Jim Curtin Dates this pics as "ELvis '77 on his last vacation in Hawaii", does anybody can confirm that? cause if that is true, then yes, Elvis did lost a lot of weight after the CBS special, guess he did notice it was time to do something about it...

Tony Trout
01-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Jim Curtin Dates this pics as "ELvis '77 on his last vacation in Hawaii", does anybody can confirm that? cause if that is true, then yes, Elvis did lost a lot of weight after the CBS special, guess he did notice it was time to do something about it...

Yes, those two pics on top are from Elvis's final vacation in Hawaii in March of 1977...the CBS special was filmed in June...so...*thinking*...maybe Elvis did, in fact, lose a lot of weight between the June '77 tour and the 'tour that never was' in August....

elvis himselvis
01-25-2007, 06:56 PM
is elvis the surfer picture also from 1977?????
He looks like 1974 man

n-gageboy
01-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Elvis' weight was gettin up and down all the time. I even saw him 1972 in Bev Hills, and he was not too thin. And I can remember him looking very sick and He was pale ...

Raised on Rock
01-25-2007, 07:33 PM
Yes, those two pics on top are from Elvis's final vacation in Hawaii in March of 1977...the CBS special was filmed in June...so...*thinking*...maybe Elvis did, in fact, lose a lot of weight between the June '77 tour and the 'tour that never was' in August....

But if those Hawaii pics were taken on March, if that is true, all the weight he did manage to lost then was gained again by the June CBS special, and then could have lost some weight again between July and August, what tell us that the image as ELvis the uncared hamburger eater was totally false, he cared and was indeed fightin his weight problems, but when is not just fat, but some kind of health problem, I mean his weight has the result of some kind of illness, well maybe wasn?t for him as easy as just saying, yeah! lets get in shape now.

memphis 77
01-25-2007, 09:24 PM
You can do what I do with pictures like that. I have a picture of Vernon and Lisa in October 77. I put my website URL address over it. Same as you, put your username or something over the picture. Not all over it just over the picture of Elvis just enough that we can see that it is him. Now if you would like, I will trade my picture of Vernon and Lisa in October 77 without the address as long you can send me your picture without anything on it. I will post it on here with something across it so that no can steal it or anything.

EDIT: I am now provding my picture that I told about. Here is Vernon and Lisa in October 77. They are at his house. Girl in the picture in the backseat is little Lisa.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/VernonandLisa.jpg

I am also providing this picture. Here is The Lisa Marie at the Memphis airport just a few days after Elvis' Funeral.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/TheLisaMarie.jpg

Two rare pictures and these are not mine. These belongs to a person my friend knows. He took these picture himself.

again these photos are not mine to post they belong to memphian LARRY YATES, and i wouldn't put to much value on the pic that you have posted, but again it;s yours and you take a risk in not keeping it in your sole possession. By the way whats the word on the film you had told all about some weeks past.

thehillbillycat
01-26-2007, 12:04 AM
again these photos are not mine to post they belong to memphian LARRY YATES, and i wouldn't put to much value on the pic that you have posted, but again it;s yours and you take a risk in not keeping it in your sole possession. By the way whats the word on the film you had told all about some weeks past.

I will be getting it with in two months. He went to Memphis for some reasons and will be gone for that long of time. By the time he gets back I should have a copy of it.

As for the pictures, he said I can distributed them as along the have something over them so that people can't get the real thing or claim they have the real thing. The address over it keeps them from saying it is theirs. Also it is hard to cover up that address to and do a good job on it. They can say it is theirs but I know different and the original pictures are at his house along with the original negatives. So their is no risk at all. If anyone steals pictures of Elvis and saying it is theirs then they are not Elvis fans. They are cowards for telling lies. I have several pictures of Elvis In Concert that no one else has too. Some are from Birmingham Al I found out later on. Also note that they are not in high qulaity either.

vulcandude
01-26-2007, 02:26 AM
I was once told two seperate things about that last photo of Elvis:

1. It was actually taken in 1975, or,
2. It was Johnny Harra playing Elvis in "This Is Elvis"

If I have been given incorrect info, then how do we know this was the "last photo"?:hmm:

jak
01-26-2007, 02:51 AM

If I have been given incorrect info, then how do we know this was the "last photo"?:hmm:

Vulcandude,
Both statements are incorrect.It is Elvis.
Jak

thehillbillycat
01-26-2007, 03:20 AM

Wrong on both counts. First I will go with count 2 first. Please compare these photos:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/Picture2520408.jpg
This is Elvis Presley's last photo that he is able to be seen in.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/21bc.jpg
This is Johnny Harra. This photo was taken during the filming of This Is Elvis.

As for count number 1. The picture that is taken of Elvis just before the one that is seen on here and that I posted. Elvis' face looks different from 1975. Elvis was trim down on this night but not trim down to the way he was in 1975. He was still big but not as he was in 1977.
We know this is Elvis' last photo because of the fan who took it. She gave copies of the pictures to the family during the funeral. That is how we know it is the last photo taken. She gave a series of photos to the family which appeared in several magazines. The total number in the series is 6 photos. It begins about 30 feet away from the entrance of Graceland and ends to in the drive way on the inside of the gates about 30 feet away. Elvis' hand can be seen in the photo. The photo that is provide on here is the next to the last photo.

Unchained Melody
01-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Raised On Rock, thanks for those 3 pictures from Elvis' last vacation...the one with him in the water is new to me...so cool to see how was out doing things like that his last year here..thanks.

vulcandude
01-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Wrong on both counts. First I will go with count 2 first. Please compare these photos:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/Picture2520408.jpg
This is Elvis Presley's last photo that he is able to be seen in.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/nonnelsivle/21bc.jpg
This is Johnny Harra. This photo was taken during the filming of This Is Elvis.

As for count number 1. The picture that is taken of Elvis just before the one that is seen on here and that I posted. Elvis' face looks different from 1975. Elvis was trim down on this night but not trim down to the way he was in 1975. He was still big but not as he was in 1977.
We know this is Elvis' last photo because of the fan who took it. She gave copies of the pictures to the family during the funeral. That is how we know it is the last photo taken. She gave a series of photos to the family which appeared in several magazines. The total number in the series is 6 photos. It begins about 30 feet away from the entrance of Graceland and ends to in the drive way on the inside of the gates about 30 feet away. Elvis' hand can be seen in the photo. The photo that is provide on here is the next to the last photo.Thanks for the comparison.....in the Elvis photo you can see the light blue cuffs of his shirt. Johnny isn't wearing one like that. Thank you for correcting the info I had.

Unchained Melody
01-26-2007, 01:37 PM
You can easlily tell the difference from Elvis' picture and the one with Johny Harra...they wanted tp replicate Elvis pulling in that night before he died and had Johny do the same thing Elvis did when he pulled up and wave to the fans...

Maikcool
01-26-2007, 02:31 PM

Sorry, Fellows, but I think you wrong.
photo "on the sea" was taken from May 1969.

In 1977 March, Elvis looks like this:

Anyway, I think Elvis was great Any other can?t take a small part of his loads.

Unchained Melody
01-26-2007, 02:41 PM
That pic of Elvis in the sea is not from 1969..look at how big the sidburns are...not '69 burns..and his hair was not that long either...i really believe that is from 1977...just because Elvis doesn't look grossly overweight, don't mean it can't be from '77...

Maikcool
01-26-2007, 02:41 PM

memphis 77
01-26-2007, 02:53 PM
maikool you are correct this photo is from bahamas trip 1970.

elvis himselvis
01-26-2007, 03:10 PM
If you look at the sideburns of that pic with elvis in the water,you see they are not as big as in 1977

elvis himselvis
01-26-2007, 03:11 PM
by the way
are there any homevideo's of this vacation???
please if you know it could you tell it...

srj1967
01-26-2007, 07:56 PM
by the way
are there any homevideo's of this vacation???
please if you know it could you tell it...

Yes, there is some footage on Joe Esposito's home videos he released on VHS years ago. I think it's been recently updated for DVD.

PSK
01-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Didn't think the shorts photo was E in 77 - think he was too self conscious to wear shorts then - great pictures and thread though.

Tony Trout
01-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Didn't think the shorts photo was E in 77 - think he was too self conscious to wear shorts then - great pictures and thread though.

Which 'shorts' photo are you referring to?

PSK
01-26-2007, 10:05 PM
red shorts- trunks whatever they are - please see earlier post

Unchained Melody
01-26-2007, 10:11 PM
He's talking about this photo Tony

PSK
01-26-2007, 11:30 PM
He's talking about this photo Tony That's the one - thanks

rick
01-27-2007, 07:33 AM
I agree the photo in the water is not from '77.
Is it possible to find all the post June 26,1977 photos?
i have seen a few on message boards and he always seems to look okay (including in the final photo)
I have seen one of him smiling and waving from his car with Vernon driving during the day
rick

vulcandude
01-27-2007, 03:00 PM
That pic of him in the ocean in those red trunks looks like 1977 to me.....what pic from the Bahamas are you all talking about?:hmm:

Tony Trout
01-27-2007, 03:59 PM
That pic of him in the ocean in those red trunks looks like 1977 to me.....what pic from the Bahamas are you all talking about?:hmm:

That's what I'm wondering about also....those red trunk pics sure do look like they were taken in March of 1977 and not in 1969...:hmm:

EDIT: Just found out that the pictures of Elvis in the red trunks are definitely from 1969 and not 1977.....

ruggishboo
01-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Is it just an illusion or what, I thought Elvis was probably his lightest weight since 1960 in '69, why does this picture seem to show Elvis with a bit of a gut, and bigger legs than normally seen? I'm only trying to figure this out, I don't disagree if it was indeed taken in 1969, but he almost looks too light for March 1977 too.

senadw124
01-27-2007, 08:21 PM
I don't think Elvis would wear a T-shirt in 1969 :blink: He didn't have anything to hide then.

riley
01-27-2007, 09:05 PM
While being in the sun, Elvis wore often T shirts even in the fifties and also in the sixties, to protect his skin from getting sunburnt;)

Unchained Melody
01-27-2007, 09:49 PM
[quote=ruggishboo;95048]Is it just an illusion or what, I thought Elvis was probably his lightest weight since 1960 in '69, why does this picture seem to show Elvis with a bit of a gut, and bigger legs than normally seen[quote]

That's the same thing I thought...look closley at his midsection, now he didn't have that in '69..which is why i believed it was from '77...:hmm:

Raised on Rock
01-28-2007, 01:20 AM

First of all I am not asuring that the surfing pic I posted is from '77, just that Jim Curtin's Book "Unseen Elvis" states that it is from '77. It could be not, the main reason: he looks slimer than any other photo from that year, yet, If you take good look at it, it also looks weird for a photo of 68-70 because Elvis looks kind of heavier than he usually looks around those days, but it could be just the wet T shirt looking as a big belly where there wasn´t, like when you sit and the shirt makes you look with a funny round thing over there but hey its empty space, you dont have that hehe.

Anyway anyone with more info about that photo?

elvis himselvis
01-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Yes, there is some footage on Joe Esposito's home videos he released on VHS years ago. I think it's been recently updated for DVD.

Thank you:notworthy
What is the name of that VHS or DVD?

vulcandude
01-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Ok, someone mentioned earlier in this thread about a pic of Elvis from the Bahamas......what are we referring to?:hmm:

vulcandude
01-28-2007, 02:59 PM
That's what I'm wondering about also....those red trunk pics sure do look like they were taken in March of 1977 and not in 1969...:hmm:Looks like 1977 to me too.....look at Elvis' face, he just looks heavier than in 69.

Mr.Aron77
01-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Thats not from 1977, its from Elvis trip to the Bahamas in the 60's. There is plenty of home video footage of that available and that picture has done the rounds many times.

The picture of Elvis throwing an American football is from Elvis's last holiday in Hawaii in 1977.

Donut
01-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Thank you:notworthy
What is the name of that VHS or DVD?

I think it was in "My home movies of Elvis", Joe Esposito?s dvd.

elvis himselvis
01-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Thank you Donut
In this thread there is talking about a 6 photo set of Elvis driving to graceland with as result that last pic...
Can somebody post that photo set??

emsteph
02-01-2007, 09:51 PM

The red swimsuit photos definitely look like a younger Elvis. If it wasn't for the long sideburns, I would say that it could be from one of his movies. Look at the muscle tone in his arms/legs. Someone who is supporting extra weight generally does not maintain such tone. So I would say this is around '69/'70. (not sure about vacation photos that others are stating, but they sound confident that this is fact).

The photo of him throwing a football sure looks like a few extra pounds on board and likely, as stated, from March '77.

Also, keep in mind, that it would be difficult for someone of Elvis' stature in '77 to be water skiing. I have never done it, but I would assume it would take a person in generally good shape to do such. Elvis was certainly in better shape at the age of 34 years, than at 42. I can speak from experience there. I wouldn't even attempt water skiing at my age (43) and I'm in fairly decent shape at 200lbs.
:(

Joe Car
02-01-2007, 09:56 PM

If you take a look at the bottom pic with the red swimming trunks water skiing, you can clearly see a man in excellent shape, as opposed to the throwing the football pic.

Snagglepuss
02-01-2007, 10:39 PM
The whole thought of Elvis being overweight in the late 70's might be true, but compared to people of todays age I would call him average build. He wasn't that fat. Maybe a little bloated thats all.

riley
02-02-2007, 07:37 AM
That is so true, he was bloated to several illnesses but not fat at all.

He hardly had a butt and his legs were so skiny too towards the end.

Only his face and stomach and hads were swollen .

Elvis was a very ill human being towards the end, he tried to cover this up for us the fans, for his friends and family.

Only God knows what he went trough doing performance after performance being so ill.

The day he died, he was supposed to leave again for a tour, I guess God saw that he needed rest and decide to call him home.

I'm glad it happened at Graceland and not on tour, really.

memphis 77
02-02-2007, 08:39 AM
you know when you are at grace;and and you see the suits, especially the SUNDIAL, it looks so **************** tiny, i know i don't know if they taken them in at the back but the waistline on it is **************** tiny, god knows that there are other artists out there that are F.A.T. for some reason the [ress ran with this story alittle to **************** much, look at the photos from the vacation in march and he looks pretty good weight wise[playing football], but then you see the photos of him on on the couch in the condo and he is just HUGE, Ahh whatever i agree totaly that he had something really wrong, but lets not forget that the uppers also cause increased appetite, bloat etc....

elvis himselvis
02-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Elvis was fat,but not that fat as you see how fat people are today.
Sometimes he was fatter than other times,and i think that has something to do with those pills wich bloated his face and his belly...

memphis 77
02-04-2007, 11:02 PM
lets not forget the photos from the 15th of him in two tone cadillac, he has a real growth of grey hair, no doubt on the 15th he coloured his hair he looks a bit bad in these pics, if anyone can upload these pics please do so, as i'm not a computer whiz/

Mr.Aron77
02-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Elvis didn't colour his hair on August 15th 1977.

Larry Geller coloured on August 17th 1977 - on the corpse in the funeral home.

memphis 77
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Elvis didn't colour his hair on August 15th 1977.

Larry Geller coloured on August 17th 1977 - on the corpse in the funeral home.

wrong again, his hair was coloured by charlie on the 15th and so were the burns and brows, just take a good look at the 2 pics from the 15th. LARRY's story is just that a story like many others he has told, he did fix E.P.'s hair one last time, but his burns were already colured, as charlie and billy confirmed[2 reliable sources] especially billy smith who is an honest man.

Tony Trout
02-05-2007, 05:19 PM
wrong again, his hair was coloured by charlie on the 15th and so were the burns and brows, just take a good look at the 2 pics from the 15th. LARRY's story is just that a story like many others he has told, he did fix E.P.'s hair one last time, but his burns were already colured, as charlie and billy confirmed[2 reliable sources] especially billy smith who is an honest man.

If Elvis's hair was colord on the 15th, then why did Larry have to use a mascara pencil to 'touch up' part of Elvis's hair that had turned grey?? :hmm:

memphis 77
02-05-2007, 05:26 PM
If Elvis's hair was colord on the 15th, then why did Larry have to use a mascara pencil to 'touch up' part of Elvis's hair that had turned grey?? :hmm:

well i don't know why he said he coloured the burns, unless he touched up the very faint shade of gray that was around the sideburns, in some concert photos [especially len leech's] you can see the gray around the burns , but just faintly, billy and charlie had said that he coloured his hair, burns and brows on the 15th , i believe this is on alot of news reels, from back in the 80's and 90's.Again tony it seems there are so many stories, but i believe billy smith's version for me.

Mr.Aron77
02-05-2007, 06:09 PM
well i don't know why he said he coloured the burns, unless he touched up the very faint shade of gray that was around the sideburns, in some concert photos [especially len leech's] you can see the gray around the burns , but just faintly, billy and charlie had said that he coloured his hair, burns and brows on the 15th , i believe this is on alot of news reels, from back in the 80's and 90's.Again tony it seems there are so many stories, but i believe billy smith's version for me.

I don't suppose you care toa ctually post this information and where you found it?

Colouring it on the 15th would make more sense, however all I ever heard was that there was a grey undergrowth when he died. Unless Elvis had abnormally fast growing hair - a grey undergrowth, should not be present 2 days following it's colouring.

Finally, please refrain from acting so childish.

elvis himselvis
02-05-2007, 06:26 PM
where can i find the pictures from august 15???

memphis 77
02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't suppose you care toa ctually post this information and where you found it?

Colouring it on the 15th would make more sense, however all I ever heard was that there was a grey undergrowth when he died. Unless Elvis had abnormally fast growing hair - a grey undergrowth, should not be present 2 days following it's colouring.

Finally, please refrain from acting so childish.

it is common knoledge that charlie coloured e.p.'s hair on the 15th, and billy attested to this, i have seen it numerous times in interviews, and even the interviews that billy gave with lamar and marty when they were doing press interviews for their book the memphis mafia[i'm sure its talked about in that book] go and look in that book, i'm sure iit is in there, not to mention the GERALDO rivers show that he had about elvis last days etc... I believe that you are one hostile s.o.b. constantly attacking me , when all i am doing is correcting your false information, the child is you a newbie to the elvis world would know better, this info is common knoledge. Anybody outhere have a copy of the interviews these guys did over the years talkin about this , so this guy can shut up.

memphis 77
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=elvis himselvis;96466]where can i find the pictures from august 15???[/QUOT if your talking about the last known pics from 15th go back to posts 7,8 etc.. , if your talking about the 14th that show the growth of grey on the burns, and him in his last caddy, you can find them on FECC.

elvis himselvis
02-05-2007, 11:02 PM
i'm sorry memphis
what is FECC?:blush:

Tony Trout
02-05-2007, 11:20 PM
i'm sorry memphis
what is FECC?:blush:

FECC is the "For Elvis CD Collectors Only" messageboard....

For Elvis CD Collectors Only (http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/)

By the way, where exactly on FECC can thos pics of Elvis in his last caddy be found?

memphis 77
02-06-2007, 01:58 AM
FECC is the "For Elvis CD Collectors Only" messageboard....

For Elvis CD Collectors Only (http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/)

By the way, where exactly on FECC can thos pics of Elvis in his last caddy be found?
i believe its on the pic messageboard, and i'm sure its still in the candids section,i just cameback from there and can't find em but i more than sure these were posted yesterday, if anyone outthere knows the pics i'm talkin about maybe you can post them for tony. i tried again tony and didn't find the thread, its him in the 77 seville two tone with close up pics of him driving, i'm sure if you post thread they will post again, sorry i failed.

RS277
02-06-2007, 08:34 AM
Heres another with Ginger and Lisa.

elvis himselvis
02-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I'm sorry but can't find those pics

Tony Trout
02-06-2007, 11:04 AM
I'm sorry but can't find those pics

Me either.....

Mr.Aron77
02-06-2007, 11:11 AM
it is common knoledge that charlie coloured e.p.'s hair on the 15th, and billy attested to this, i have seen it numerous times in interviews, and even the interviews that billy gave with lamar and marty when they were doing press interviews for their book the memphis mafia[i'm sure its talked about in that book] go and look in that book, i'm sure iit is in there, not to mention the GERALDO rivers show that he had about elvis last days etc... I believe that you are one hostile s.o.b. constantly attacking me , when all i am doing is correcting your false information, the child is you a newbie to the elvis world would know better, this info is common knoledge. Anybody outhere have a copy of the interviews these guys did over the years talkin about this , so this guy can shut up.

Don't ever call me a s.o.b

ajr
02-06-2007, 02:10 PM
I've always heard it was Geller that colored E's hair at the mortuary.

I'd like to see a different picture too and an interview that says differently.
No reason to argue about anything. Not that important .

Of course, I don't believe much of anything the MM says . ;)

memphis 77
02-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Don't ever call me a s.o.b

i look forward to meeting you in person, little man that you are.:D

memphis 77
02-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Me either.....

i'm sure leroy will have these pics, and maybe he can upload them.

Tony Trout
02-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Children.....

TAKE THE FIGHTING AND NAME CALLING TO PM'S!! GEEZ!!! :cursing: :angry: (n)

Tommy
02-06-2007, 06:30 PM
All has been shown and discusssed about this subject. Photos have been shown. This thread is now closed.