PDA

View Full Version : A Birthday Gift For Elvis

vulcandude
01-01-2007, 03:52 PM
First off, I'd like to welcome everyone to 2007. Now, on to the matter at hand......with a week to go before Elvis' birthday I got to wondering what kind of gift I would give him if he were alive (and if I was lucky enough to know him, lol). But what do you give to a man who seemingly had everything? So I decided on this.....I'd want to give him peace. Peace to be assured in himself and in his place in history. Peace in knowing that there truly were people who cared about him, who would look after him. I'd want to give him peace in knowing that no matter what he did, I'd always be one of his biggest fans. Peace.....for a man who did have everything, or could get what he wanted, it was the one thing he truly needed. What would you give him?

Diane
01-01-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't think anyone could top what you would have liked to give him David. I just wish it could have been, then his life would certainly have turned out for the better. It's something I would wish for you and everyone else that is struggling to do the best they can in this world. Diane

Sammy4Elvis
01-01-2007, 07:02 PM
I would give him me,thats all he would ever need!!! :P

SERIOUS ANSWER-
I would give him a memory that would last forever,id take him somewhere special like a secret un-touched place on earth thats just beautiful and ride on horses and look over a beautiful skyline and watch the sunset.Id show him the beauty of silence and peace that it right under our noses but we just don't see it.

vulcandude
01-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I would give him me,thats all he would ever need!!! :P
And a lovely gift for Elvis you would be Sammy......:lmfao:

hounddog
01-02-2007, 06:02 AM
I think i'd give him a flight in a hot air ballon. I think he'd like the peace of it.

ForeverTheKing
01-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Interesting topic David :clap:

I would give him a day as a normal person in my company, of course :D

No fans around, no Colonel, no MM...just doing what he would like to do if he wasn't famous....simple things just to have fun so to discover again his real soul and the wishes inside "Elvis Presley" (y)

MISSCLAWDY
01-02-2007, 05:22 PM
mmhhh...it's a tough one...:hmm:
I'd give him a day without being Elvis Presley , without the pressure of it ; a day in a place where noone knew he was , of course with me:) , a day spent doing anything he wants to do !

vulcandude
01-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful replies......:clap:

ForeverTheKing
01-02-2007, 05:59 PM
mmhhh...it's a tough one...:hmm:
I'd give him a day without being Elvis Presley , without the pressure of it ; a day in a place where noone knew he was , of course with me:) , a day spent doing anything he wants to do !

Miss, I'm glad to know we think alike about it (y) I think it could be one of the best gift for him :clap: :D

MISSCLAWDY
01-03-2007, 10:02 PM
So am I ale!!!!:D