PDA

View Full Version : The Wonderful Spirit of Christmas

Manhattoe
12-18-2006, 08:07 AM
It's been a while since I presented my last cover here. Leisure time has become a luxury, and so there is little time to do the things I would like to do, unfortunately.

Here, however, I can show you a somewhat recent production. I know, it's not a major achievement, but I think it's better than nothing and, moreover, I wanted to give a sign of life.

Hope you enjoy it.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7848/xmaspreviewtcbhl9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Unchained Melody
12-18-2006, 09:16 AM
Very nice work (y) . Love the snow all around and on Graceland on the back cover :notworthy .

mn-designs
12-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Looks very nice! Can this cover be downloaded? If not...than this thread should be in the work-in-progress section...
And good to see a new cover by you!!! I know what you mean by having little spare time...i have tghe same problem.

Manhattoe
12-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Looks very nice! Can this cover be downloaded? If not...than this thread should be in the work-in-progress section...
And good to see a new cover by you!!! I know what you mean by having little spare time...i have tghe same problem.
I will put a downloadable version online tonight, but as yet I don not know where exactly.

mn-designs
12-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Just put the files in a zip or rar file..and you can upload that file here on tcb-world...it will be in your thread..and than the people can download that file...
Just edit your first post..and attache that zip or rar file..

U.S. Male
12-18-2006, 01:51 PM
A beautiful cover you've put together(y)

I especially like the back - so colorful and yes - the snow effect gives it that "Christmas look):D

Great to see you back doing covers again.....keep em' coming:newyear:

poormansgold
12-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Beautiful Cover, It's one nice covers I saw long time

Tommy
12-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Beautiful cover,(y) glad to see you with a new cover and I would love to have this one!!:)

Thanks for sharing(y) Happy Holidays!:)

:newyear: Tommy:newyear:

Dovey
12-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Wow, these are truly beautiful.... great work!!!!!!!!!!!! Dovey:newyear:

Manhattoe
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
A very beautiful Elvis/christas cover. The design itself really looks colourfull and a well balanced to me.(y)

I would like to know if you made the small-santa's yourself?:D

Thanks for all those nice comments, folks. Well, I know it's Christmas soon ... :lol:

As for those little Santas, I made them all myself, that is, I caught them in our garden, glued them to a piece of paper and flattened them with a fly-swatter, so that I was able to scan them. I cleaned them in Photoshop and inserted them into the cover.

Apart form Photoshop. I think that's the very same technique the used back in 1971 when these little Santas appeared on the US single release Merry Christmas baby / O come all ye faithful. :D

Tommy
12-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Thank you for uploading the wonderful, beautiful CD cover!!(y) :)

:newyear: Tommy:newyear:

Manhattoe
12-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Here is the backcover without tracklist, so that you can use it for your own Xmas compilation.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4769/twsocnotracklistpz4.jpg

otto
12-21-2006, 01:55 PM
(y) I like this cover very much, it's great ,thank you very much;)