PDA

View Full Version : Elvis-The Fantasy Concert

EP75
12-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Check this out and tell me what you think. :)

http://www.geocities.com/jay_m256/Elvis-fantasyconcert.html

Lonniebealestreet
12-13-2006, 07:32 PM
If We Can Dream! Sounds great to me, EP75. It's fun to think about what could have been, and it's certainly saddening at the same time.

Seeing a transformation on all fronts like that would have been something.

EP75
12-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks, I did it after thinking of the last tour and what could have been if only. It's nice to wonder and think what it would have been like if he had only had motivation to save him. I know it's not perfect. It's supposed to be like a newspaper review of what could have been on August 17, 1977. I have heard rumors in the past that Way Down was on his new setlist for the upcomg tour as was I WIll Always Love You.

Unchained Melody
12-13-2006, 10:16 PM
It was sad reading that knowing that it never happened. Guess we will never know what that August '77 tour would bring Elvis. I don't think Elvis would have changed his setlist that much though, maybe a new song or two but nothing drastic i don't think:hmm: .

elvis himselvis
12-14-2006, 07:44 AM
wat new songs were on the setlist?

poormansgold
12-14-2006, 10:30 AM
It was sad reading that knowing that it never happened. Guess we will never know what that August '77 tour would bring Elvis. I don't think Elvis would have changed his setlist that much though, maybe a new song or two but nothing drastic i don't think:hmm: .

I think That Elvis keep using first 4 songs, He might put Moody Blue Or
Way Down In The Show .
Tom

diamond
12-14-2006, 10:39 AM
If only :'( :'(

You did very well there I enjoyed thtat (y)

poormansgold
12-14-2006, 01:10 PM
This The Listing Of songs He might Do In Portland Me 8/16/77
this Not Real Listing Of Show, it's I come Up with .

Also Sprach Zarathustra
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
My Way
Lord, Gave Me A Mountain
Moody Blue
Jailhouse Rock
Polk Salad Annie
The Last Farewell
Intro.
Band's Solos
Johnny B. Goode
fire Down Below (By Jerry Scheff)
What' I SAy
Long Live Rock And Roll
Way Down
Hurt
Little Darlin'
Hound Dog
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain(Elvis At The Panio)
His Hand In Mine(Elvis At The Paino)
Unchained Meodly(Elvis At Paino)
Ca,t Help Falling In Love

Unchained Melody
12-14-2006, 02:51 PM
That would have been a nice setlist ! The sad thing is that Elvis could have included them in his shows for much of 1976 also...I don't think Elvi really liked changing his setlist that much though..I mean, look at See See Rider, almost every show from '72 til '77 it was used as the opener...