PDA

View Full Version : 68 Comeback Special vs. Aloha From Hawaii

STUD
08-17-2006, 11:37 PM
As y'all know, both shows were awesome, but if you had to choose, which one do you think is better?

I lean towards the '68 Special cuz he looked the absolute best of his entire career. All segments of the show were amazing - the Sit-Down and Stand-Up Shows, the Gospel Number, Guitar Man segment, and my favorite Elvis song of all time - If I Can Dream. The '68 Comeback Special was the pinnacle of his career IMO. Aloha From Hawaii was #2.

Dovey
08-18-2006, 05:20 AM
I love them both ... but the 68 Comeback got my vote! ;) Dovey

Diane
08-18-2006, 06:34 AM
This one is really tough - both were fantastic in their own way but I liked his energy in the '68 Special so voted for that one.

P.Tiare
08-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi!! I vote for 68 comeback special because I love his voice his sexy face (and body of course:P )and energy in this show, definitely it is my favorite show I LOVE it!;) :D

Suspicious Minds
08-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I voted for the 68 Comeback Special. This was Elvis at his best on TV, Elvis did not sound nervous. (y)
The Aloha From Hawaii was an historic event in Elvis's career. The first TV Show via Sattelite to be shown around the world. The biggest audience made him nervous at the start of the show.

Elvos77
08-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Voted for 68 comeback, No male or female ever was that good looking, so sexy, so charismatic ,and such an entertainer as Elvis was in the 68 special,He was always off course, 100% all that but in that special he was Elvis 200% It was as if he re-invented himself there,it is one of the most important moments in pop/ rock history! :king:

VEP
08-18-2006, 04:24 PM
68 comeback special was the better performance:D

andy_rose
08-18-2006, 05:04 PM
all's been said...68 all the way!

JDD
08-18-2006, 10:44 PM
They're both the best of the best. I can't really choose between them. I love them both for different reasons. One was Elvis return to what he loved, the other was him showing the world how to really do it big time and pull it off.

Joe Car
08-20-2006, 07:36 AM
As far as a rock&roll performance, 68 wins hands down. Vocally, Elvis put on a singing clinic during the Aloha special. To me both serve different purposes, and they also show what made EP so great, his versatility as well as his genius on the stage.

franny
08-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Both were great performances, but I voted for the 68' Special...:)

franny

STUD
08-20-2006, 05:45 PM
As far as a rock&roll performance, 68 wins hands down. Vocally, Elvis put on a singing clinic during the Aloha special. To me both serve different purposes, and they also show what made EP so great, his versatility as well as his genius on the stage.

Very true.

Elvisgirl
08-23-2006, 03:42 AM
68 Comeback..........

Jumpsuit Junkie
08-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Kind of feels like I'm a lone voice from the desert in this thread! I voted Aloha.............

The 68 Special was fantastic but I'm a Jumpsuit Junkie and can't very well not choose Aloha, this was Elvis at his Jumpsuited pinnacle. To the non-Elvis fan this is the Image that sums up the Elvis of the 70's in a positive way.

Matt

maria1073
08-27-2006, 01:00 PM
has to be the 68 comeback i love it

jebadius
08-28-2006, 03:01 PM
its got to be the 68 comeback for me too,elvis had to prove to himself he could still do it,my god he let the world know he was back.elvis is back forever.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sammy4Elvis
08-31-2006, 04:20 AM
Im afraid there is no contest for me, 68 special gets my vote,dont even have to think about it, the 68 special was what made me an Elvis fan so its very special to me but the fact he looks and sounds amazing does help!! I need a cold shower after I watch that!!
:blush:

I do love Aloha, a brilliant concert and he sounds so rich, a lot of meaningful songs as well were sung. Does bring a tear to my eye sometimes that concert.

vulcandude
09-02-2006, 03:26 PM
:king: I thought the 1968 Comeback Special was better than Aloha, because Elvis was excited, at the top of his game, and overall, just very glad not to be on a movie set for once. He was so cool!

amzietamzie
09-07-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm finding it very hard to decide. I love both of them so much, and think that they are in many ways contrasting, showing different sides of Elvis. Although I'm incrediblely tempted to vote for 68 Comeback as it shows Elvis with so many energy, passion and greatness, making the most incredible return to a live audience (and he looked ridiculously wonderful, on top of his game in so many ways :notworthy)... his singing in the Aloha is just so heavenly, with stunning performances too and he appealed to so many people, reaching out to so many in just such a short time.

I can't decide... they're both fantastic, and although I really want to vote for the 68 Comeback Special, I feel as though by voting for it I might do Aloha some kind of injustice :blush: so ummm I don't know.

But really for me the 68 Comeback was so spectacular and important for him that if I had to choose then it would be that. I guess. Hmmm.

moody_ blue
09-12-2006, 06:45 AM
there both fantastic shows
so I DONT KNOW!!:hmm:

Unchained Melody
11-09-2006, 09:06 PM
'68 Comeback Special got my vote...

To me, it was Elvis at his best, looking better than ever, and ready to prove all those wrong who wrote him off during the 60's while he was making those movies. IMO, it's the greatest Rock 'N' Roll special in all of history.

The Aloha was fantastic also, but it just can't top the '68 Special...atleast not for me.

polksaladhasie
04-25-2007, 07:55 AM
I LOVE the 68 special, he was soo good there, and looked awesome :blush:.

The Aloah Special was great, too.. but my fave :hmm: is 68.

jon_burrows
04-25-2007, 08:11 AM
They were both amazing shows in their own right but I gotta go with the '68 Special. I think Elvis looked great, sounded great and was beginning to re-invent himself from his Hollywood days which would turn him into the superstar of the '70's.

ruggishboo
04-25-2007, 08:27 AM
I always felt that the 68 special was Elvis at his absolute best, besides 69 and 70. He had a definite nervous energy that brought out a passionate and exciting performance. It set the stage for the next couple of years, and proved all the naysayers wrong that he was a has-been relic from the 50's. Plus, he looked better than ever. Aloha was great in its own right, but I didn't sense the nervousness as much in that, and while a great television special, Elvis at times seemed ever so slightly distant and unemotional. Still a stellar performance, and he looked great for that one too, but more polished. In 68 he looked and sounded raw and dangerous, and that helped him in his comeback.

Elvis_Priestly
04-25-2007, 09:16 AM
I went for Aloha, because its so special to me personally. All the things said about '68 are very true though - except I think he looked very beautiful during Aloha. Almost as if he didn't have to try to prove himself to escape exile, he had left it behind and was fully Elvis.

Brian Quinn
04-25-2007, 09:21 AM
The 'Aloha Special' gets my vote. Elvis looked great, had really slimmed down from 1972 and the backing from the TCB Band, Sweet Inspirations and J.D. Sumner and The Stamps was excellent.

I also love the 1968 Special but the backing band was not up to Elvis' high standard.

Brian :D

Burning_Love
04-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Cannot choose !!

As much as i love Elvis in the 68 comeback in his tight leather suit and his amazingly great, strong voice i also LOVE Him in Aloha and it's way too hard to choose. Love them both. (y) (y)
:king:

elvis himselvis
04-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Can't decide
Comeback is more Rock and Roll,and Aloha from Hawaii is more powerful...but love that kind of songs both,so thats why i can't decide

elvisfan4ever
04-25-2007, 11:34 AM
:hmm: how can u pick between the 2 greatest moments in his careerhttp://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/bellaselena/icon_sad.gif.its impossible to decide..both beyond outstanding....voted*cant decide* to both a(y) :notworthy ~~~peace to all:king:

KPM
04-25-2007, 03:36 PM
I vote for the 68 special(I think Hawaii is great though)
I vote for the 68 special because Elvis was truely totally commited to doing whatever it took to proving he was still a musical force-still a consumate entertainer-still at the top of his game. From all accounts he was not just trying to prove it to the world, but to himself. No greater challenge (IMO) than trying to prove something to yourself when you have doubts.

richardo316
04-25-2007, 10:20 PM
very hard to choose between the two. i chose 68 special only because this is where Elvis proved why he was and is the king. this is Elvis in his prime. his power is very evident during this special(y)

juicylucy
04-26-2007, 09:56 AM
both were firsts in the world and both are great i dont think you can really compare elvis was hot in both of them.
if i had to choose i would go for aloha simply the first ever world wide concert on tv

juicy lucy

riley
04-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Both shows were incredible good.

BUT i never saw him looking better then in 68.

He was so beautiful there. I just saw the clip of him and Celine Dion and I realised his beauty is timeless. Here we see a guy that stepped back into our time with an appearence and look of nearly 40 years ago and just look at him.... The looks, the charisma, the voice

He still is on top of the world and noone comes even close to him even today.

zesty
04-29-2007, 08:13 AM
I vote for '68 the Comeback Special.

His voice was so rich and powerful, he sounded great, looked great and the black leather suit hmmm well it looked rather hot on Elvis. I also liked the intimacy, the crowd was close to him. Loved it.
Though both shows were great.

WHITETIGERMAN
04-29-2007, 08:45 AM
I Liked Them Both,'68 He Showed The World & Himself That He Was Still The Man To Beat & It Also Put Him Back Where He Wanted To Be.the Aloha Was A Reminder That He Was The Master Showman & Was Still On Top.I Thank God That He Gave Us So Much To Remember Him.I Personally Think That's The Way It Is Shows Us Why He Is,was,and Will Always Be The King Of Rock 'n' Roll.

elvisia
05-08-2007, 01:15 PM
I love both...so I voted Can`t decide(y)
When I watch 68 special I love that the most, but when I watch Aloha I love that the most, so I guess I just love it all the most,lol(y)

rebby
05-08-2007, 01:16 PM
It has got to be the 68 Comeback Special! I love that show so much! I swear I listen to it or watch a clip of it almost everyday!!!!!!!!!! lol And he was sooooooooo handsome in it!!!!

toffe
05-10-2007, 02:03 PM
I have booth shows, Aloha from Hawaii deluxe edition and 68 comeback deluxe edition, after watching 6 hours from comeback, and the Aloha dvd it is very hard to choose the best show..in both shows he used that energy..and power....so it is not easy to choose one of them.. ;) ..

Nicole Presley
05-19-2007, 12:45 PM
The 68 Comeback special was much better. At least that´s my opinion. He looked better then, sang better songs and he still was happy then. :!:

marijaep
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM
I personally like Aloha From Hawaii more...:hmm:
He looked stunning and also sounded stunning!!! :clap:
I also like the songs in it, so i voted for it(y)

I don't say I don't like the 68 Comeback, he looked so handsome in that black leather suit!!:blush:

Marija

Evi
05-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Gush that BLACK LEATHER SUIT!I mean just look at my avatar and everything is clear HAHA ahhh it made me vote for the 68 special LOL I loved that in the 68 special we can see the funny side of Elvis and I can almost feel the excitement and all the energy he put into it...though the Aloha from Hawai was AMAZING too...ughh its so hard to chose!

nashville cat
05-24-2007, 11:37 AM
For me, it's the 68 special without a doubt. His performance in Aloha is brilliant, but there's something about the raw energy of the comeback is what draws me in. You can sense the nervous energy of EP as he faces a live audience after all the years. It took an incredible amount of guts, and he makes it look easy! He performs as if he never really stopped.

Also, the production of the '68 special tops Aloha for me. It was groundbreaking and incredibly influential. The same cannot be said for Aloha.

elvisfan4life
05-25-2007, 10:20 PM
my vote has to go with Aloha from Hawaii. He's so gorgeous :D

Frankieg
01-20-2008, 11:42 PM
You really can't compare the two shows because Elvis Presley was two completely different performers in these performances, but as a form of artistic expression and raw power, hands down, the '68 Comeback.

Just Elvis and his electric guitar rippin' away at the blues ...

How much better could it possibly get ???

That show is the greatest performance of any act in the history of entertainment as far as I am concerned ...

Kentucky Rain
01-21-2008, 10:25 AM
68 comeback

LianaKaralivanou
01-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Sorry. I can't decide. :king:

easyrider
02-06-2009, 03:47 AM
I like both show.

Dino78
02-06-2009, 04:29 AM
It's a decision between apples and oranges.
Both are concerts (well at least in parts for the Special) but completely different.
In 68 it opened his way back on stage while Aloha showed him on the height of his "concert years".
It's impossible for me to make a decision here.

cibetty
02-06-2009, 04:43 AM
I can not decide, I love them both very much...

epmoodyblue
02-06-2009, 07:12 AM
THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT EVENTS IN HIS CAREER....:hmm:im goin for the Aloha From Hawaii ...elvis at his ultimate best in looks .vocal performance everything was perfecto(y):notworthyhttp://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/selenauno/smiley-gen101.gif

IM4Elvis
02-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Both shows are different and that is by design. Aloha is polished and like a live recording session. YET, the 68 Special was for me shows us the real Elvis.

IM

utmom2008
02-06-2009, 10:11 AM
It's a decision between apples and oranges.
Both are concerts (well at least in parts for the Special) but completely different.
In 68 it opened his way back on stage while Aloha showed him on the height of his "concert years".
It's impossible for me to make a decision here.

Great answer!(y)(y)

LtCarman
02-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Aloha From Hawaii for me.

What can I say? I love the concert years.

Teddybear
02-06-2009, 01:40 PM
I LOVE THEM BOTH BUT THE 68 GOT MY VOTE.. IT WAS AWESOME

Merry
02-06-2009, 01:59 PM
I can't compare anything with anything else, to do with Elvis, as it is Elvis performing. Whatever he does, I love, and support him, it's the way it is.

jean francois
02-06-2009, 02:53 PM
I voted aloha from hawaii / I love the comeback :lmfao::lol:

ehollier
02-06-2009, 02:59 PM
I think that the 68 Comeback Special (the sit-down performances) was his absolute BEST and I'll tell you why -- he was hungry, he wanted it more than anything, he was scared and vulnerable and it showed, he had fire within and desire to please and the energy to work for it and in the end he did 'rise to the challenge' ...(he didn't look bad either!!)

Diane
02-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I think that the 68 Comeback Special (the sit-down performances) was his absolute BEST and I'll tell you why -- he was hungry, he wanted it more than anything, he was scared and vulnerable and it showed, he had fire within and desire to please and the energy to work for it and in the end he did 'rise to the challenge' ...(he didn't look bad either!!)

As much as I also loved the Aloha show, I have to agree with this post!(y)

Diane

cbg84
02-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I voted for the 68 comeback. Though both were very good.

shelley.m.
02-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Tough call.:hmm:I would go with the "leather clad" Elvis.(y)

renapap05
02-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Can't decide...:hmm:

goodelvisgirl
02-07-2009, 08:34 AM
tough choice both fantastic for different reasons i had to vote for 68 comeback as he was back and showed the world that he was still the king he was relaxed confident looked great and song choices were superb it was the biggest comeback in musical history he showed the world and himself what he could really do

Joe Car
02-08-2009, 06:39 AM
The 68 special was the greatest rock&roll ever performed, period. You could have put anybody next to Elvis during this special, and he would have blew them off the stage! Nothing against other performers, Elvis was a man possessed during this special, and when he was like that, he was from another planet and in a league of his own!

elvispresleytheking
02-08-2009, 12:29 PM
THis is a tough one, there was more raw energy in the 68 Comeback, as well as more excitement, but you can't beat the emotion and the overall production of Aloha. I can't decide

Raised on Rock
02-09-2009, 01:02 AM
In terms of Elvis performance: '68 comeback.
In terms of Elvis looks: '68 comeback.
in terms of just the music (talking about the soundtrack album): '68 comeback.
In terms of a TV show, no matter who is in it: Here I go for the Aloha show, the final edition of the '68 NBC special is bad, a lot of the great stuff was left out, and instead the Guitar Man production number that looks so cheap and dated today was in, they gave priority to what is not so cool of the stand up shows, and left out what is the real meat in the sit down shows. The Aloha on the other hand, (not the U.S. version hate those stupid inserts with the dude walking on the beach) was a straight, well balanced show with no lows on it, works perfect, no scenes to skip in the DVD, the '68 has quite a few.

An alternate edition for the '68 original show would have been a killer but, as Phil Spector said, the ruined it in the edition, and left a lot of what was the real Elvis out. Anyhow, today we got the complete performances of it on 3 dvd's! right? so, about the voting, if you ask me about the todays DVD sets, I'll vote for the '68 special. If you ask me about the TV specials as they aired back then, I´ll vote Aloha.

beckelvis
02-09-2009, 10:46 AM
I REALLY LOVE BOTH BUT I STAY WITH THIS VERY SEXY 68´COMEBACK
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/Copyofm126763694.gif
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/isa29.gif
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/BECKELVIS/HG_Elvis_SuspiciousMinds_Other.jpg

Joe Car
02-09-2009, 11:18 AM
There's nothing that anybody can knock about the 68 special. He looked incredible, his outfit was and still is, the greatest looking rock suit ever, and his performance from this show is 40 years later, unsurpassed!

KPM
02-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I think its a draw-both were great shows-great events.

Cryogenic
02-10-2009, 08:00 AM
You just can't beat an iconic image like this:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/0Cryogenic0/EP68.jpg

Wrapped in black leather
People crowded together
It's rock n roll, bro

Where was this kind of sheer coolness in Aloha?

The squeaking of the leather, the fingermarks on the guitar, the swept back hair, the leaning into the mic as if delivering private revelation, the tightness of the air ... this image and the things it evokes are so tangible. I can feel the heat, the closeness, the electricity. There is something primal that can't be denied. Something honest. Something raw. Aloha was, and is, a great event, but it can't compare to this. Not in a million years.

But Aloha does have scale. And a certain majesty that may have been unimaginable in 1968 for our guy. His jumpsuit is magnificent and there's a fervency to "An American Trilogy" -- a will to get it right -- that defies belief. It is almost the apotheosis of live balladry. Of putting on "a show". Subliminally, it may explain my choice of avatar, which I've kept on this site all these years. There's Elvis, mic in hand, coolly introducing himself and welcoming us to his world. I altered the hair, though. As memory serves, I neatened up the back of his black helmet, shortened the sideburn and quiffed up and out the front. Maybe I wanted him to rock a little harder -- as he did, all and more, in that Little Theater back in '68.

malc07
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok,wher do I start..As much as I love 68,Aloha gets My vote..I know that will be no surprise to some..lol,but i have actually weighed all the points up in my head,and Aloha comes out tops,i try to be as unbiassed as is possible,Aloha,In my opinion was a great achievement,because of the World wide Broadcast,68 was a huge turning point in "E"'s career,but then so again was Aloha,In Aloha Elvis looked as good as he did in 68,although not in leather,but in the Eagle jumpsuit ,he looked Awesome,the songs in Aloha were more soft and tame,compared to 68,but they were delivered with sush passion,especially American Trilogy.I realise the importance of the 68 special,and that it did show the world that he was well and truely back,But Aloha showed us that he was more than Just a Rock'n'Roll star.Aloha showed that he has a talent that will never be matched, as an all round entertainer,It was ,believe me a very difficult decision to make ,between Aloha and 68,because of the huge importance to both,But the songs in Aloha, for me take it to the winning line.-)

jeanelvisgirl
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
I don't think you can compare the two really....both were perfect for what Elvis needed to do at the particular time.....nothing can compare to the sight of him coming out in the black leather....nervous but ready to prove he was still the King Of Rock And Roll....which he did in the most amazing manner possible....but then nothing compares to the sight of him coming onto the world wide stage in the Aloha suit....ready to show the whole world, who would never get to see him in the flesh just what a superstar he had become.......

No one could get more excited than I do at Black Leather Elvis...but I wrote this in January on the anniversary of the Aloha Concert.....

Aloha was a one off type of show for Elvis...beamed by satellite all around the world.....personally I love it - I think he had to ensure that the timing was spot on - and he was aware of not wasting time in between songs ... though he did manage to throw water over Glen....lol.....an unusual choice of songs too...It's Over, Welcome To My World, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry...songs he had never done before and would never do again ... playing to a different audience, a world wide audience who would never see him live.....looking fantastic, showing off his voice, his range of material and his talent on this huge world wide stage.....very different from his comfortable and possibly boring to him...shows in Vegas and on tour...a real challenge for him which he rose to magnificently...arguably for the last time....he could have responded to such challenges later on - if only he had had the chance......

Guess I'm on the fence........I just can't imagine being without either of these momentous shows......

TCB_Girl
02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi!
"Aloha From Hawaii" got my vote... though I love both.. In "68 Comeback" Elvis is breah-taking! and in "Aloha.." is amazing! . But his voice, his mature, ..on "Aloha" made me decide for it.
I'll never get tired of watching and listening them!

LISY
06-11-2009, 12:58 AM
..love both..but has to be 68' special......(y)

beckelvis
06-11-2009, 05:37 AM
I LOVE THE TWO:notworthy:notworthy,REALLY THEY ARE AMAZING BUT I VOTE FOR 68´COMEBACK SPECIAL(y)(y)

molokai123
06-11-2009, 07:03 AM
they are both great shows,i like Elvis energy in the 68 special,:hmm: you know what i cant decide,there both great!!(y):notworthy

debtdbruno
06-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Both as good as each other for me, but in totally different ways............now if you added TTWII into the mix.................?????

Billy Budd
06-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi there. I have always loved the Hawaii-show. It's just perfect: I mean, Elvis' hair was perfect, he sounded wonderful, looked great and the suit was fantastic on him. The show wasn't his wildest - not a all - but to me it was probably his most perfect concert ever.

I agree with Nicole that he looked better in 1968. But the Hawaii-show is just something very wonderful and special. I never get tired of looking at the show on my dvd-player.

Wish they have filmed Elvis a lot more during the 70's. But then again: This was the 70's and no-one cared that much to capture Elvis om film back then.

Nowadays it seems everything is recorded.

Polk-Salad-Annie
06-22-2009, 01:25 AM
I love them both ... but Aloha From Hawaii got my vote!

debtdbruno
06-22-2009, 03:29 AM

Wrapped in black leather
People crowded together
It's rock n roll, bro

The squeaking of the leather, the fingermarks on the guitar, the swept back hair, the leaning into the mic as if delivering private revelation, the tightness of the air ... this image and the things it evokes are so tangible. I can feel the heat, the closeness, the electricity. There is something primal that can't be denied. Something honest. Something raw. Aloha was, and is, a great event, but it can't compare to this. Not in a million years.

But Aloha does have scale. And a certain majesty that may have been unimaginable in 1968 for our guy. His jumpsuit is magnificent and there's a fervency to "An American Trilogy" -- a will to get it right -- that defies belief. It is almost the apotheosis of live balladry. Of putting on "a show". Subliminally, it may explain my choice of avatar, which I've kept on this site all these years. There's Elvis, mic in hand, coolly introducing himself and welcoming us to his world. I altered the hair, though. As memory serves, I neatened up the back of his black helmet, shortened the sideburn and quiffed up and out the front. Maybe I wanted him to rock a little harder -- as he did, all and more, in that Little Theater back in '68.

You have such a way with words!!!!!

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Deb

beckelvis
07-25-2009, 06:18 AM

Wrapped in black leather
People crowded together
It's rock n roll, bro

I LOVE THE PIC:notworthy:notworthy

my boy
07-25-2009, 06:26 AM
I love both of them–but in an odd way ALOHA is a kind of progression from the '68 Comeback Special and just pips it for me.

The '68 Special paved the way for his iconic 1970s touring legacy, but really there both brilliant with one not favoured over the other.(y)

rams
07-25-2009, 07:12 AM
The '68 I felt was much better in it's own right and it's time in history. In this era it was much more anticipated to see Elvis after some time away from TV. The excitement of the wait and the not knowing how it would go was like a Super Bowl event in todays era. Elvis hit the grand Slam in the series, scored the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl and never looked back ! History was made and lucky for us all Elvis was Elvis that day !!!!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

rams

easyrider
07-25-2009, 10:51 AM
68 Comeback Special

Elisabeth
07-25-2009, 10:58 AM
68 comeback special

dennis hauser
07-25-2009, 12:38 PM
They're both the best of the best. I can't really choose between them. I love them both for different reasons. One was Elvis return to what he loved, the other was him showing the world how to really do it big time and pull it off.

I agree whole heartly! I remember watching Elvis(via satellite)and asked my mom what she thought of Elvis in his' white jumpsuit? She said she liked him in the leather(68),but would still let him put his' boots under her bed anytime!