PDA

View Full Version : Joe is not happy with David Stanley

elvislady
08-15-2006, 02:57 AM
http://www.tcbjoe.com

i am sorry there is some problem trying to acess this page if you want to listen click on the other link.

elvislady

orwell1976
08-15-2006, 04:12 AM
Although I have some mixed feelings about Joe Esposito, I guess he's right in that case. I cannot believe Elvis commited suicide sitting on the toilet with his pants down....

Dovey
08-15-2006, 05:28 AM
Sorry could not get into the link ... but judging from the answer above... I don't really think I want to... Dovey;)

Joe Car
08-15-2006, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the link. Joe brought up several good points, but the best being how David Stanley has changed his story numerous times over the years, that frickin guy is a real piece of work. Thank God for friends like Joe Esposito, Jerry Schilling and the late Charlie Hodge among others. These men were true friends and remain loyal to EP and his name, with the exception of Charlie who has since passed away.

Diane
08-15-2006, 07:05 AM
I could not get into the link either and like Dovey said I don't think I want to hear anymore that David Stanley has to say.

elvislady
08-15-2006, 08:07 AM
http://www.tcbjoe.com/TheElviscommit...vidStanley.mp3
heres the link i am sorry about the links they seem to work sometimes and not others.
elvislady

Dovey
08-15-2006, 09:35 AM
Yes, I agree LeRoy!!!! Along with some others that were in Elvis' life they should be truly ashamed of themselves $$$$ is all they care about and I have no respect for him. (When a man is down.. kick him again.... that sould be their motto!!)

Have a great day.... Long Live the Kinds in the Hearts of his fans!!

Dovey ;)

Albert
08-15-2006, 09:54 AM
I really have a nasty feeling from the moment I saw Joe Esposito outside of Graceland on August 16 1977 when he told everyone that Elvis died on the toilet, with his pants down.... I mean, come on! Be a gentleman and keep those details to yourself!

The rest of the details about Elvis' death shouldn't have been shared with the world (at least not the way or the info that he mentioned).

Lots of the mockery and disrespectful "jokes"/comments about Elvis' death are because of what Joe told during the numerous interviews. What a missed opportunity and shattering mistake!

elvislady
08-15-2006, 10:09 AM
I really have a nasty feeling from the moment I saw Joe Esposito outside of Graceland on August 16 1977 when he told everyone that Elvis died on the toilet, with his pants down.... I mean, come on! Be a gentleman and keep those details to yourself!

The rest of the details about Elvis' death shouldn't have been shared with the world (at least not the way or the info that he mentioned).

Lots of the mockery and disrespectful "jokes"/comments about Elvis' death are because of what Joe told during the numerous interviews. What a missed opportunity and shattering mistake!

I agree with you here albert it was disrespectful of joe to annonce this to everyone. just because elvis was a well known figure dosent mean his death should have been aired in public.(n) thanks for the link albert.

JDD
08-15-2006, 01:14 PM

Thank you this has been going on and on .

Diane
08-15-2006, 01:25 PM
I agree with Albert, Joe should have kept those personal details of Elvis' death to himself and he shouldn't have been an informant to the colonel and Dr. NicK. His first loyalty should have been to Elvis always.

MISSCLAWDY
08-15-2006, 02:52 PM

I share your thought completely...a friend wouldn't have said such things...

Tony Trout
09-09-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry to bust your bubble Joe (with all do respect off course) but calling Joe Esposito a "true friend" is a little off. You're talking about a man who travelled cross country to collect private items, belonging to Elvis, only to keep them himself for selling. This happened just after Elvis death. I'm sorry, but I can't call that a friend...

I muchly agree, Leroy...and it bugs me as to how Joe lied and said he found Elvis in bed when we all know where he was found ...but I guess
that's prolly the only 'right' thing he did during those horrible days in
August of 1977.....

franny
09-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Diamond Joe only thinks about ways to make $$$$$...take a look at his site and that's all it's about...

I don't think he was a "true" friend to Elvis....he wouldn't have said the things he did when Elvis passed on...He was disrespectful!...IMO..

franny

Menwithbrokenhearts
09-10-2006, 12:30 AM
I agree with you guys. I got duped into the sweepstake / new book thing on his site and resold the book right after I got it. He has also had somone register several times on Amazon.com to give the new book lots and lots of rediculously glowing reviews. You know they are the same person because they are all the same, way over the top, one sided, sugar coated reviews, as the "only book" that tells the truth. The guy is a piece of work all right.

MISSCLAWDY
09-11-2006, 04:45 AM
I agree with you all, Joe wasn't a true friend at all and he didn't know elvis inner feelings...Money, that's what he cared most.....

memphis 77
09-21-2006, 08:24 AM
i wouldn't put to much credence in joe esposito, heres a guy that in the last months of E.P. S life had the nerve to sue his boss[ presley courts ] over a buisness venture that he coersed elvis into the first place, H e also was only around E.P. and had strict orders to come by to do buisness, BILLY had said on more than one ocasion that elvis was going to let him go along withn a host of others, this guy would do anything for a buck, his book was just awful , who cares if E.P,. was impotent, was he under the covers to check, the publishers always wanted more dirt and JOE was only to happy to give it to them,at least charlie had the decency to saech for other publishers until he found the one that wanted a clean expose, to hell with ESPOSITO, i can just hear the director saying action[ when joe recounts aug 16 77] i mean what fake tears, and he always talks about him being best man, remember even E.P.'s wedding was cordinated by PARKER, and joe was always up parkers ***[and should have stayed there if you ask me], and now hes just to **************** close to the people at e.p.e, this guy is a prick i have seen him and met him many times alll he is is a lousy buisness man.