PDA

View Full Version : My Happiness

Memphisgurl
07-07-2006, 11:59 AM
hey guys. ok i have been looking EVERYWHERE and i cant find this song anywhere, was it ever released? if anyone knows anything about this track please let me know. its a great song.

NEA
07-07-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi Memphisgurl,

This is probably the biggest Elvis find ever - it was released in 1992 on the "The Complete 50's Masters" Box Set. It can also be found on the 2-CD Set "Sunrise".

Cheers,

NEA.

spanish eyes
07-07-2006, 12:23 PM
hey guys. ok i have been looking EVERYWHERE and i cant find this song anywhere, was it ever released? if anyone knows anything about this track please let me know. its a great song.

My Happiness can also be found on a cd called "The Great Performances" released by BMG in 1990.

NEA
07-07-2006, 12:29 PM
My Happiness can also be found on a cd called "The Great Performances" released by BMG in 1990.

Oh yes, that's right Spanish Eyes, it originates from the 'Great Performances' Video/CD project from that year...Time and Age has done that to me - LOL!

At least Memphisgurl has got a few things to go on here.

Cheers,

NEA.

spanish eyes
07-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh yes, that's right Spanish Eyes, it originates from the 'Great Performances' Video/CD project from that year...Time and Age has done that to me - LOL!

At least Memphisgurl has got a few things to go on here.

Cheers,

NEA.

Don't be so hard on yourself NEA, I only know cos I have it in my collection ;)