PDA

View Full Version : elvis talking

amzietamzie
11-27-2005, 02:53 PM
i was just wondering whether anyone else absolutely loves it when elvis talks... i always listen to elvis press conferences and interviews just to hear his voice- he's got the greatest accent in the world! also when he talks on stage and tells us his life story... gives me the shivers. his laugh is also amazing. at the moment i like his voice at dialogue level almost as much as i love it when he sings! does anyones else love it when elvis opens his divine mouth??

Wendy56
11-28-2005, 02:45 PM
i was just wondering whether anyone else absolutely loves it when elvis talks... i always listen to elvis press conferences and interviews just to hear his voice- he's got the greatest accent in the world! also when he talks on stage and tells us his life story... gives me the shivers. his laugh is also amazing. at the moment i like his voice at dialogue level almost as much as i love it when he sings! does anyones else love it when elvis opens his divine mouth??
Elvis voice is fantastic! I absolutely love it! You're right about his accent, it's so charming. And about Elvis singing... Well, I guess you know my answer: I LOVE IT TOO: :clap:

pacer1965
11-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Elvis has a very sexy accent:)

Elvisgirl
11-28-2005, 04:51 PM
his voice is so sexy i love listening to it

Memphisgurl
12-12-2005, 06:22 AM
i Love elvis's voice, it was amazing, i mean his southern accent was great, i loved it when he laughed he had a cute laugh!

cutiepie
12-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Have you heard Elvis talking on "U.S. Male"? He would have made a fantastic public speaker!!