PDA

View Full Version : The Beaulieus

joanne
11-23-2005, 07:07 PM
What is your opinion of this family are they innocents or calculating make up your own mind-

Ann Beaulieu (Priscillas mother) hid the truth from her daughter about her real father who died when she was a baby until Priscilla stumbled upon a photograph of her mother with another man when she was about 14.
How can anyone do that?

Priscilla Beaulieu when she knew the family would be moving to Wiesbaden, Germany sat with her best friend and mapped out where Elvis Presley was staying and how far it was from her why?

She claimed that out of nowhere Currie Grant walked up to her in a bar and invited her to meet Elvis Presley and then went to the trouble to meet her parents why?

Currie Grant has always claimed that it was Priscilla who walked up to him and tried to find out if he knew Elvis and that she wanted to meet him.

Paul and Ann Beaulieu claim that they were very nervous and apprehensive about Elvis and Priscillas relationship yet they never stopped it.

Priscilla claimed that Currie tried to rape her while she was dating Elvis and that he went ballistic and got rid of him.

We know that he didn`t get rid of him because Elvis was photographed with Currie after the date she claims and also he was pictured with them both when Elvis was on his way to the airport back to America.

Currie also took some photographs of Priscilla in the early sixties for Elvis while she was still in Germany why would she get photographed by someone she says tried to rape her?

Did she lie about the attempted rape to cover up the fact that as he claims she gave him sexual favours in return for meeting the king?

Priscilla always claimed she had no boyfriends after Elvis left Germany yet many came forward to contradict her story and were very saddened to find that she hadn`t included them in her book Elvis and Me.

If her parents were so opposed to Elvis being with Priscilla then why did they allow her to go to America to live with him?

Although Elvis loved her by all accounts from the guys around him he did not want to get married to her but Paul Beaulieu had other ideas and apparently told the colonel that he would ruin Elvis if he didn`t fulfil his promise to marry her and so the colonel set up the wedding in Las Vegas on May 1, 1967.
This was not the wedding that Elvis had dreamed of and he is heard to say to Red West in the 1976 phone conversation that the wedding was railroaded through and that he didn`t have anything to do with it.

Priscilla has always stated that it was Elvis`s decision and Elvis`s decision alone and that he had decided that the time was right.

Elvis asked her for a trial separation in 1967 when she was pregnant with their daughter Lisa-Marie.

She left Elvis in 1972 and moved in with her karate instructor Mike Stone who she had been having an affair with probably since 1968 when she met him although she claims it started in 1971.

She claims that her and Elvis saw each other all the time after the divorce.

Linda Thompson claims that Priscilla wasn`t on the scene after the divorce.

After Elvis died in 1977 she gained control of Graceland (although she was left nothing) and opened it to the public changing the decor back to the time when she lived there with him. She filled it with Pictures of herself and even continues to refer to it as her home.

She admitted she wanted to be her own person and not live in Elvis`s shadow but has over the years wrote a book about her and Elvis, turned it into a mini-series (depicting Elvis callously), done hundreds of interviews in magazines and tv, continued to use the Presley name to further her career and now nearly thirty years after his death she is still doing the rounds promoting her cd, dvd and book Elvis By The Presleys although she says that she only did it for the new generation of fans and that it was very hard for her.

Her sister and her husband Gary Hovey are very much involved in EPE and he takes great pride in shutting anything down that he doesn`t approve of.
He talks about Elvis as if he knew him but in fact he never met the man.

Her parents Paul and Ann are regularly wheeled out for tv appearances these days and are making a nice little pension whilst still fiercely claiming that they were apprehensive about the relationship and that Elvis couldn`t let go of Priscilla.

ayda
11-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Well,well,well from my psychological point of view here we have a very disfuntional family who was also money hungry.They saw elvis and they went:humm.Precilla,Precilla.

alyda(y)

joanne
11-24-2005, 06:51 PM
Gary Hovey is the one who refused footage of Elvis to be shown on Top Of The Pops when Elvis recently had his number ones. They had to use an impersonator which not many people were happy with.

orwell1976
11-25-2005, 04:34 AM
I can't blame Priscilla's mom for not telling her daughter who her real father was. At that time it wasn't that easy to deal with such things. And I don't think that Priscilla's parents where after Elvis' money. I think her dad called Elvis to marry his daughter because he feared it could damage Priscilla's image if she wasn't to be married and the relationship would break up. Remember that Priscialla was very young when she moved into Graceland and in the 1960's she would look like a ***** if she left Elvis. I guess back then Elvis would have been the cool heartbreaker and Priscilla would have been the cheap girl that *****es around. I guess he feared such things and wanted everything to go the proper way (by the moral standards they had back then). I don't think her family was rotten.

joanne
11-25-2005, 05:14 AM
I can't blame Priscilla's mom for not telling her daughter who her real father was. At that time it wasn't that easy to deal with such things. And I don't think that Priscilla's parents where after Elvis' money. I think her dad called Elvis to marry his daughter because he feared it could damage Priscilla's image if she wasn't to be married and the relationship would break up. Remember that Priscialla was very young when she moved into Graceland and in the 1960's she would look like a ***** if she left Elvis. I guess back then Elvis would have been the cool heartbreaker and Priscilla would have been the cheap girl that *****es around. I guess he feared such things and wanted everything to go the proper way (by the moral standards they had back then). I don't think her family was rotten.I don`t agree -
First of all to deceive your child into believing that the man you`re married to is her father is holy wrong. She could have told her that her father died when she was very young and she would have grown up knowing she had a step-father and still have had a solid family unit.
I pointed that fact out merely to emphasize the deceit and secrets that are in this family and unfortunately that has continued with Priscilla lying about much of her life with Elvis.
As for Elvis and Priscilla`s marriage it is now a well established fact that Elvis was pressurized into the marriage and everyone knows that the colonel set it up after Paul Beaulieus threats.
How it could damage Priscilla if they weren`t married I don`t know because nobody really knew about her until they got married as she wasn`t in the public eye.
They knew that once she got a ring on her finger she had it made for the rest of her life.