PDA

View Full Version : Like Elvis

joanne
11-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Who reminds you of Elvis in some way?
Michael Buble reminds me a little of the young Elvis although his music is a different genre.

Memphisgurl
11-04-2005, 11:57 AM
this may sound weird, but have u seen cry-baby? starring johnny depp, when he is preforming, his moves are uncanny!! like insanely close to elvis, i dont think that was done perposely, but hey, its still cool

joanne
11-04-2005, 12:47 PM
this may sound weird, but have u seen cry-baby? starring johnny depp, when he is preforming, his moves are uncanny!! like insanely close to elvis, i dont think that was done perposely, but hey, its still coolI haven`t seen that movie in a few years but I remember it being funny. :)

Cry Baby
11-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Yes, Depp in Cry Baby really got some elvis 50s style in him, other then him i would say that Michael Madsen (the picture) got a strong resemblence.

http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/upload9/madsen03.jpg

Sattnin
11-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, Depp in Cry Baby really got some elvis 50s style in him, other then him i would say that Michael Madsen (the picture) got a strong resemblence.

http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/upload9/madsen03.jpg

You took the words right out of my mouth!! If he doesn't look like Elvis, then I don't know who does!! I wonder if he realize's how much he looks like the King??:hmm:

Elvisgirl
11-04-2005, 08:02 PM
i think Jason Priestly (the guy who played Brandon on Beverly Hills 90210) looks like Elvis sometimes, and i'm not the only one. once a friend said to me, about a picture of Elvis on my wall, why do you have a picture of Brandon? i was like, omg you see it too???
he said, what are you talking about?? i said, that's not Brandon, it's Elvis. and my friend was like, no way really???

Wendy56
11-08-2005, 12:51 AM
cry-baby... starring johnny depp, when he is preforming, his moves are uncanny! i dont think that was done perposely, but hey, its still cool
I have seen that film a couple of times. Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. And yes, he's SO HANDSOME. :wub: I got interested on Elvis because of this movie too. Cry-Baby (Tim Burton, 1990) reminds me to much of Elvis.

You're right Memphisgurl, Depp's moves are so similar to the "king's". Here's a pic of Johnny playing "Cry-Baby (Wade) Walker" and also one photo of Jason P.

Dovey
11-08-2005, 10:12 AM
I have to admit that the only person that reminds me of Elvis is Lisa Marie. She has her father's eyes... Dovey

Tommy
11-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Nobody reminds of Elvis there is only one "ELVIS"

Tommy :)

boogie
11-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Nobody reminds of Elvis there is only one "ELVIS"

Tommy :)

RIGHT ANSWER :clap:

Tommy
11-08-2005, 11:55 AM
RIGHT ANSWER :clap: